5:NicoXmaki

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: Back to main storyyy! !!!

To @misaka5621- thanks for being such a fan!!! ^v^ ♡♡♡♡♡

Maki pov

"Makiii?????!!!!!" The black haired shouted.

I wanted to speak but my throat was si dry I only manged a weak cough.

"Hold on, I'll get you some water."

She went to the corner and came back with a glass.

She helped me sit up and slowly helped pured the water from the cold glass into my mouth.

"Thank you." I managed weakly. I got a sore throat from the fever and my voice came out weak, dry and soft.

"How are you feeling?" She placed the glass on the drawer top and swept a strand of hair out of my face.

"Sick." I joked.

She gasped dramatically "Did you just make a joke?"

I smiled.

She touched her hand to my forehead. "You're still running a fever and you are having a sore throat."

I nodded.

"I should call a doctor." She didn't say it as a question. She got up and came back with a doctor.

"Miss Nishikino, you are finally awake. You gave us quite a scare there. How are you feeling?" He said as he stood at the end of my bed checking the clipboard.

"Better."

"Hmm...I see the fever caused you a sore throat." he came over "Let me take your temperature." He did "You still have a fever. You will need to stay overnight."

I nodded.

"Here." he handed me a small bottle. "Take two before you go to sleep." he looked ober to Nico "You can chat a while but be sure to get plenty of rest alright? Call if you need anything else." With that he left.

And in came a familiar face.

"Mom?"

"How are you doing?"

"Fine."

"Well, you sound terrible." she chuckled.

"Thanks." I replied sarcastically with a smile.

"You are really lucky. All your friends were so worried about you." she explained.

She leaned in closer and whispered "especially Nico." I looked over to Nico.

"What?!" she looked at the two of us confused.

I nodded.

My mother stood up "I wish I could stay but duty calls."

"Bye mom." I said hoarsely.

"Bye mom." Nico added.

"What did she say?" she pouted.

"oh nothing. Just how worried you were." I smirked.

Her face blushed "Of course I was worried, baka." She folded her amrs across her chest.

"Thank you." I whispered.

I reached over and grabbed hold of her hand.

She was surprised by the action but smiled.

She got up and leaned in close to me.

"What are you doing?"

"I missed you." She said.

She leaned in close and gave me a quick kiss. I stopped her as she came in for another one "Stop, I don't want to spread my germs to you."

She paused, sighed and sat back down.

"You're right. Nico is an famous idol she can not get sick and disappoint her fans." She said smugly.

"How did the performance go?" I asked, ignoring her comment.

"Did you just ignore me?!" she pouted.
"Just tell me what happen after that."

"Umi said that it was too big of a performance to just let go so she suggested someone else take your parts."

"Who?"

"Nozomi for one and Rin the other."

Tears started to fill my eyes "I'm sorry it was my fault, I should have listened to you." I looked down.

"Hey why are you crying it wasn't your fault." She lifted my head and wiped my tears. "We don't blame you."

"I know but I just feel so bad maybe it's the fever." the tears started to roll down harder and faster.

She giggled "Sick Maki is kinda cute."

"I'm not cute." I pouted but it sounded weird cause with the sore throat and the crying.

"I think that fever really fried your brain." she laughed and pulled me into a hug.

Patting me on the back "There there. Such a crybaby."

"I love you, Nico." I cried-whispered into her ear.

"I love you too."

"Are you going to go home?" I asked as I started to clam down. "Don't leave me alone." I said softer.

She shook her head. "Well if you put it like that how can I possibly leave you alone?"

I smiled and wiped the rest of the tear of my face.

"I should send a message to the rest of them."

I nodded.

"It's getting late. You should go to sleep."

"Okay."

She handed me the pill and I took two as the doctor's instruction. And settle myself inti the bed.

"Good night." she smiled.

"Good night." I replied before I drifted off.

Nico pov

I watched her as she closed her eyes and her breathing become steady. Soon, I found myself drifting off as well.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro