[1] Challenge 1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last time on Glitch's Laboratory, the theme was announced, as well as who were in it, and the twists! How is this going to play out? Find out now on Glitch's Laboratory!

Team 1:
Nathan, Coder, Dark, Todd, Javi, Alice, Sky, Blue, Poke, Cole

Team 2:
Ace, Andrew, Rahul, Xavier, Stab, Chipzy, Tech, Sally, Collin, Thomas

When the chat was created, Xavier, Coder, Dark, Andrew, and Tech were on (not sure if I missed someone else).

Todd wasn't added until a few hours before the first challenge, and when I added him in, the scientists dramatically gasped.

Lmao that's a joke

Before the challenge, Xavier, Coder, and Dark decided to form an alliance in the main chat. Someone asked why did they form an alliance in the main chat, and they replied with "why not?"

Dunno if the alliance still exists. Perhaps these scientists are hiding something from me ≖—≖

Anyway

Their first experiment is to create a team name and picture. And that's basically it.

I also announced the side project (or side challenge) where they send us any puns or jokes about science. A couple scientists did pass their outputs, and they earned something from it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Side projects aside, here's what happened:

In team 1, they started working, a couple moments after the team chats were created. They suggested team names (some of which are inappropriate, I might add), but they ended up using Project: Biohazard. Alice ended up making the team picture.

Meanwhile, in team 2, they also suggested a couple names, but they ended up using The Periodic Table of Savagery (although they didn't PM me smh). Xavier ended up making the team picture.

Several hours later, Cole started adding random people in their team chat, some of which didn't even sign up for the comp. That way, they could have a bigger team and that they could lose as much as they want.

Poke asked him if that was allowed, and Cole replied that "it was technically allowed" although I'd never allow such a thing.

He then said that it wasn't what I wanted in this comp (turns out he was correct). Cole then blamed us hosts for not elaborating the rules.

While that may be true, but adding people who didn't sign up is not just against the unwritten rules, but also against others' morals(?).

Collin, at first, was confused for a second. As with everyone else that were added that were online at the time. Ry told Cole that she never signed up.

Cole then told her that she shouldn't worry; they'll vote her out when they lose.

Ry said, "How about this. You don't get to vote out an "extra life" who never signed up because your "extra life" is leaving." She then left.

Rebel was also added, and she felt like she was personally attacked for being dragged into something she never signed up for.

Cole told Rebel that it was a joke, and that they're all free to leave. Rebel and Collin left. Cole also left.

And later, Naomi kicked the rest of the people who wasn't part of the team. She also added Cole back.

Later, I found out that Cole did the thing, I decided to penalize him (even though not much happened lmao).

The side project also ended, but we decided to not announce the winners of the side project cuz we're hoes.

Anyways, here are the team pictures and names.

Project: Biohazard's team picture:

And here's The Periodic Table of Savagery's picture:

Actually, that was a lie. They didn't turn a picture in time.

So, The Periodic Table of Savagery had to vote someone off.

I wasn't able to make it into the elimination ceremony, so Naomi was the one who announced who was eliminated.

After a considerable majority, Rahul was eliminated.

Rahul
Team: The Periodic Table of Savagery
Missed challenges: 1
Number of votes: 4
Total number of confessionals: 0

Thanks for participating, Rahul!

Although he actually didn't speak once during the comp.

Confessionals:
Andrew {2}: 2
Coder {1}: 1

What will happen next? Was Xavier's alliance disbanded? Will there be something more interesting? Find out next time on Glitch's Laboratory!

Special thanks to Rebel and Ry for making a cameo in this comp lmao

That's it from me, everyone!

_Glitch

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro