[1] Glitch's Laboratory

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Welcome readers, to Glitch's Laboratory! In this laboratory, our contestants are going to undergo a series of experiments that will dictate your performance as a scientist. In this laboratory, only the best scientists with the best performance will get to stay. Who will be the best scientist? Who will win the Nobel Prize?

Guess we'll find out ;}

Meet our scientists!

Cole (@ultimitecreative)

Rahul (@RahulDeonarine)

Stab (@SirWattOfPad)

Sky (@NashPrimoBesana)

Poke (@Gryffin444)

Collin (@cdudeman)

Javi (@BraxtonDoesBooks25)

Tech (@celloPanthrus)

Sally (@loveflower144)

Andrew (@AndrewEatsApplez)

Thomas (@ThomasPaul61)

Chipzy (@choco_chipzy)

Coder (@The_Coder)

Xavier (@froyo4lunch)

Todd (@Radishologist)

Nathan (@EverlastingAwesome)

Ace (@ItzAj24)

Dark (@TheDarkLord1119)

Blue (@-Hail_Hydra-)

Alice (@CrizzyZone)

Some of the contestants are actually from Radishologist's Kik Comps, while some of them are actually new.

And meet our co-host, CanadaNaomi!

And my sla-- I mean, assistant, TheSilentKiller-!

Fun fact: Ry was actually going to be the co-host, but she backed out for reasons. Rip.

Jeez that's a lot for my first comp lmao

The teams are:

Team #1:
Blue
Sky
Javi
Alice
Poke
Cole
Dark
Coder
Todd
Nathan

Team #2:
Andrew
Ace
Chipzy
Xavier
Stab
Thomas
Sally
Rahul
Collin
Tech

As they waited for the first challenge, I told them that with this theme comes twists!

Pretty sure I never said that, but it was something along those lines.

Anyways, I will reveal them here, too!

Points system:

This basically dictates how well are they doing in the comps. However, points are more than just points. The points will dictate whether if they're going to last long or not. There are varied ways to acquire points, though.

The one with the most points by the end of the comp wins.

However, there will sudden eliminations after certain challenges where the person with the lowest points will be eliminated.

Side challenges:

Additional challenges. It is announced alongside the main challenge/during free time. The first three people to complete the challenge will receive additional points.

However, side challenges aren't just about speed. It's also about quality. We will send their entries after the deadline to a couple judges and they will decide who has the best side challenge output. Whoever has the best output will also earn additional points.

Potions:

They can also buy potions that will help them with the comps. This uses points they have earned in the comps, but beware. Buying the potions might screw them up in the long run, and may increase their chances of getting suddenly eliminated!

Potions available in Glitch's laboratory:

(Don't ask why is Gliomi there)

Strength potion - costs 3 points but doubles their vote. Can be bought anytime, but can only be used in voting.

Harming potion - costs 3 points but subtracts the vote of their selected contestant. Can be bought anytime, but can only be used in voting.

Night vision potion - costs 2 points but reveals all the votes. Can only be used before elimination ceremonies.

Steroidal boost potion - costs 9.5 points, but they will earn twice the amount of points for the next two challenges. Can be used anytime.

Health potion - costs 16.5 points but lets them have immunity. Can be used anytime.

Instant death potion - costs 13 points lets them eliminate the person of your choice. Can be used anytime. The selected person will be eliminated in the next elimination ceremony, but if that person has the health potion, the two will cancel each other out.

Glitch's Theory:

In this laboratory, we seek to answer the unanswered. It's up to the contestants on how to figure out Glitch's Theory.

But they're not completely alone in decoding Glitch's Theory. If they win the side challenges, chances are that they'll get clues as to what this theory is. If a scientist is able to figure this out correctly, he will receive a free health potion if he/she is still in the laboratory. If he/she is eliminated, however, that will be a completely different story.

Credits to TheSilentKiller- for the pictures above!

Who will win the Nobel Prize? Find out next time on Glitch's Laboratory!

That's it from me, everyone!

_Glitch

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro