10. Well Fuck

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So uh.. if ya didn't read the last chapter, as you might guess they fucked. But it's kinda the plot at the moment, cause I don't think ahead. That being said; LETS GET ON WITH THIS BULLSHIT!

Khonjin woke, suprised that he felt so warm. He just smiled and tried to go back to sleep.. until he realized that the heat was coming from another body. His eyes shot open, looking up at Pent; who was still sleeping. He slowly looked down at both of their bodies, finding that they both had no pants or underwear on.

Khonjin's face went bright red he almost yelled, key word: almost. "What.. the actual... fuck." He whispered, trying to get up but couldn't since Pent was basically hugging him. Khonjin sighed, "..Fuck it... PENT!!"

Pent jolted awake, looking at Khonjin. "Wha-" He noticed that they were half nude. "THE FUCK?!" He quickly let go of Khonjin, covering his now tomato-red face.

As he let go, Khonjin quickly sat up, covering his face as well as he started to remember last night's events. He slowly put on his boxers and just stared into space.

Pent got up throwing on his pants, then sat back down, looking down at his feet.

AFTER A VERY AWKWARD 6 MOMENTS

"K-Khonjin.." Pent paused for a second. "..Khonjin, d-did we..?"

"...Yes.." Khonjin looked over at Pent, having a blankish expression but smiling slightly. Pent turned to Khonjin, breaking out into an embarrassed smile and covering his face.

"Well shit.."

"You can say that again." Khonjin leaned back onto the couch.

"..Does that mean.. we both..." Pent trailed off.

"Think so."

"Then what do we do now?"

"Normal things..? But like, together? Dunno. It's been like this before right?" Khonjin asked, unsure.

"What do yo- oh.. I, we didn't uhm.."

"We didn't drunk-fuck?"

"Nope, not drunk."

"Huh, then uh.. yeah."

"Yep."

Whale this was short, Shroom. What're ya doing?!
I have no fuckin' clue, honestly. Like I said, I don't think ahead.  👌 👌 👌 👌 👌

But ya know what?
I'm gonna go draw. Why? Because fuck this. ^^

Next chapter soooonnn- maybe •v•

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro