9. And Then.. Drunk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)👌͡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

YOYOYOOOOO. DIS A SMUT WARNING. Ya no like? Then bitch don't read this chapter, RUN, ESCAPE, DO WHATEVER. Ima fuckig dieeə- kill me ;v;

AFTER THEY'RE BOTH HAMMERED

Khonjin whined, knocking over an empty beer can. "Da boooozzzee leffftt!"

Pent looked over at him, "Why though..?"

"You, shouldn't have *le hic* made fun of them Penty." Khonjin looked back in a mix of stupidity and disapointment.

"I dun say nothin'! Whatchu talking 'bout?"

"The ceiling." Khonjin pointed upwards and Pent just stared at him, eyes half lidded with a dumb look on his face. "We ned more boooze..!"

Khonjin tried to stand, but fell backwards onto the couch. "The demons are holdin' *le hic* meh down!"

"Fuck the demons!" Pent waved his hands in the air, as if trying to hit something away... Accidentally whacking Khonjin in the face. "Uhhh.. Twas the demons!" He pointed at nothing.

"Peeennnnttt why'd you hit meee?"

"Da demons *le hic* Khonjin! Demons did it!"

"Ooohhhh.. fuckin' demons!" Khonjin flopped onto his side, the side that Pent was on. He ended up laying his head on Pent's lap. "Want.. booze." He made grabby hands at the air.

Pent watched him for a moment, then grabbed both of Khonjin's hands, holding them.

"Boof." Khonjin sat up, unintentionally sitting on Pent's lap. "Why da hands dough.."

"Why not the hands dough?"

"Awww shit.. Mind. Blowed." Khonjin was still looking at their hands, then back up at Pent who was grinning. "Buuuttt why the faccce?"

"Cause I wanna face."

"There shall be conciquences."

"Whatcha gonna dooo?" Pent's words slurred together.

"I'll *le hic* smacckk--" Khonjin looked at their hands again, then looked Pent in the eye. "I'll headbutt yoooouuu."

"I daarrreee you."

Khonjin went to headbutt him, failing miserably and ended up kissing Pent.((Anndd it starts. You can still run ya know.))

Pent wasted no chance, kissing back almost immediately. Though Khonjin didn't actually mean to kiss Pent, he went with it.. beacuse drunk Khonjin does whatever the fuck drunk Khonjin wants.

After a couple of minutes they broke apart, panting. They stared at each other for a second or two, before Khonjin pulled Pent in for anotheerrr kiss, deeping it this time.

Pent lightly bit Khonjin's lip, and when Khonjin opened slightly he shoved his tongue into Khonjin's mouth. He left no area untouched, running his tongue over Khonjin's mouth.

Without warning Pent pulled back, kissing down Khonjin's neck. Khonjin squirmed, only to have Pent put his hands behind his back. Pent kept kissing and envitably reached Khonjin's sweet spot, making him whimper. Pent grinned, sucking and nipping at the spot. Khonjin moaned quietly, wiggling a lil'.

Pent eventually let go of Khonjin's hands, only to move his to Khonjin's crotch, slipping it in his pants. Khonjin's eyes widened and he whined,  "Peeennnnttt..!" Though incredibly drunk he was still embarrassed cause he wasn't transitioned. Pent looked at him for a second before kissing him again.

Pent started to rub Khonjin through his boxers, but just gave up with teasing up and stuck his hand in, rubbing Khonjin's clit. He felt the vibrations of Khonjin's muffled moans. He slowly inserted two fingers, curlin' and straightening them quickly. ((👌))

After a bit of thatt Pent decided biTCH LETS DO DIS and does a thing so he's pinning Khonjin down on the couch. Pent gives him a drunk smexy look, grabbing the rim of Khonjin's pants. Khonjin smirked before pulling on the front Pent's shir--tanktop, kissing him. While doing the smoochy, beacuse drunk talent, they managed get half(?) nude.

Pent broke the kiss, panting lightly. He looked at Khonjin, nudging at his entrance. Khonjin whined impatiently, squirming again.

As Pent pushed in, and Khonjin clinged to him. After letting Khonjin get used to his size he started out thrusting slowly, quickly getting faster. Khonjin moaned, getting louder fast. Pent leaned down, sucking on Khonjin's sweet spot.

Khonjin moaned loudly, as Pent went deeper. He wrapped his legs around Pent's waist arching his back. Pent kept getting faster, eventitably slamming into Khonjin. "Nnngh! Pen-- Ahh~!" Khonjin let out loud moans. Pent groaned, pounding into the smaller male.

Khonjin gripped the couch as he got closer, moaning loudly. Pent's thrusts got harder than Khonjin expected, causing a bit of pain, but it was quickly overwhelmed by pleasure. Khonjin was getting close to yelling as Pent continuously rammed into him.

Reaching his climax, Khonjin screamed Pent's name, triggering Pent's. They rode out their highs, Pent collapsing next to Khonjin and tiredly pecking him on the cheek. They where both panting heavily and staring at each other. Khonjin snuggled up to Pent, whispering, "Love you, Pent." Then falling asleep soon after. Pent smiled, "I love you too." Then drifted off, still half awake for a while.

HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA GO KMS. See ya in hell sinners ^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro