Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why is gift-shopping one of the hardest tasks in life?", Graham muttered under his breathe as he stood in the middle of the mall, thumbing through the mall brochure to find a good store.

"I should have brought Jenna!", Graham grumbled again when tearing through the mall brochure page-to-page had yielded no results.

Graham took his iPhone from his pocket and called Jenna.

"Hey Graham! What's up?", Jenna answered the phone within the first two rings.

"Hey Jenna! Listen, I need your help. I need to find the perfect gift for Amy's birthday, and I suck at the girly-gift stuff, you know......",

Graham trailed off before adding a frustrated, "How hard can it be to gift your younger sister a nice gift for her birthday?"

"Just tell me where you are Graham!", Jenna giggled.

"I'm at the mall."

"The mall? Where are you?"

"At the cafe in the middle of the second floor.", Graham replied.

"Ok then, be right there."

Suddenly, someone tapped Graham on the shoulder.

"Jenna?", Graham's eyes widened

"How did you even come here so fast?", he wondered. His head started to hurt a lot, but Graham managed to compose himself.

"Come on, let's go get something good for your sister!", Jenna steered him towards the elevator.

"This is not working, Jenna!", Graham frowned as Jenna held up five different dresses.

"Graham! Just choose one! Personally I like the blue one!", Jenna pointed to it.

"Of all the dresses you are holding up, that is pretty decent and less pricey too!", Graham agreed grudgingly. "But now that you chose it, it became your gift for her!", Graham scowled.

"Not really. The one who pays for the gift is the gifter. Besides, I already have her present picked out and wrapped, lying at home."

"Oh no, I'll pay for this, but it's still your gift. Now come on, I want to try another store.", Graham exited the shop, his eyes scanning for a good shop.

Suddenly, Graham got it.

He knew what he was going to gift his younger sister for her birthday!

What better gift for a sport nut than a jersey of her favourite team and a pair of durable shoes?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro