Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Audrey
Why was he doubting me now? Could it be because of the necklace that was now missing? Or is it just because of the hug Edwin gave me when we last went to see him and his sick sister?

All these thoughts were too much for me to bear  and i was so sad and disappointed that he didnt believe me.

Soon after,he rushed to me and embraced me from behind. This time he was so pennitential.

However, i could nit tell why he had doubted me previously so i intended to ask him straightforward.

"I am really hurt by your words Elt," i said almost in tears.

With his thumbs he brushed my cheeks and passed them over my eyes as well making the hidden tears fall down my face.

"Dont cry Drey please, because it you blushing-red to the extent that i yearn for you the more."

I blushed for a few seconds at his words. Obviously, my boyfriend knew what to say to make me happy.

I held his hand pulling him along to his car.

When i was about opening the door, he came and stood in front of it so that there was no passage for me.

"What is it now, Elt?"

"I love you,Drey. Dont ever leave me because i wont be able to live without you by my side."

What's all this about Elt?

Just promise me you will be by my side always baby.

Im not going to say anything Elt. At least not until you tell me what all this is about.  Why are you so keen about all of this today. You are really doubting me huh? Where was the trust we had in this relationship?

I poured out all these words on him but he said nothing.

Now excuse me and take me home. I need to change my clothes. Or will you not take me home too?

As soon as i ended my statement, Elton who had been staring at me the whole time covered my lips with his. He was so possessive and demanding. I tried pulling away from him but that was when he rather kissed me intensely. Itbwas as if this was the first time he had kissed me. He acted like one who had been patiently waiting to kiss me for years.

Firstly, i didnt want to let him in but i became vunerable as time went on and soon i was returning his kisses. It was going to definitely be an unforgettable moment ive ever had with him.

When Elton dropped me over for a change, we both noticed that Derrick was around and he also offered to take his kid sister, i, to school so Elton,though annoyed had to take the lead.

I went upstairs, got dressed in my uniform, and run downstairs to Derrick as i realised i was getting somewhat late for school.

We had to go pick Chanelle up too as we always do.

I always go together with Chanelle to school just as all bestfriends do. With or without Elton, we find a way to get to school together.

Now that Derrick was dropping me of, same applied.

We got to Chanelle's house and Derrick was in front of me worried as hell. I had tried her phone several times to tell her we were almost at her house and that she should be out before we got there but she did not answer.

He got to the door, pressed the doorbell and waited nervously for the door to open any second soon.

Chanelle
I heard the doorbell ring so i was going to get it. Upon reaching the door, i heard whispers.

"So this is where you wanted to come so urgently huh? And you had no other option than to use my name." I overheard Audrey say.

Shut up! Derrick said before i opened the door to them but i pretended not to have heard anything.

Hello,  i said without any expression.

Chanelle! You look pale, Audrey said.

"Come in," i told them.

Audrey entered first. Followed by Derrick who still felt uneasy.

Ill soon be back, i said and rushed upstairs so that i could get dressed for school.

Is everything alright, Audrey asked looking suspiciously from me to Derrick, whose eyes never left mine.

Yeah, sure i mumured.

I rushed upstairs,  made sure i looked a little better, got my bag and left for downstairs.

When i got to the hall, i noticed something unusual.  Yep, my bestfriend, Drey was not around  so i assumed sshe was just outside waiting.

Let's go, i said to Derrick whilst heading for the door. "Where is Audrey?

She is gone, he answered.  Now we are alone, he smirked, eyeing me seductively.

Derrick
Audrey decided to tale a cab since she realised that all wasn't so well between both of us.

I agreed though i still wanted to drive her to school. She told me not to bother and then she took off.

Chanelle came rushing downstairs with her bag this time around.  Perhaps,  she asssumed she was delaying Audrey. She looked so plae just like Audrey had confirmed.  She was sick and i wondered why.

What's wrong? I asked her standing right in front of the door. If she wanted to go out, she was going to have to pass through me.

Nothing! She denied feeling sick.

I placed a finger under her chin and then raised her bowed head so that she could look into eyes but she still refused looking at me.

I'm running late Derrick. Are you gonna take me to achool or should i call my driver? She said walking towards the couch.

However, i pulled her back into my chest. I could feel her body tense and i let her go.

Have you been crying? I questioned.

Its none of your fucking business! Just leave me alone. She exclaimed harshly, startling me a little bit.

Losing my temper,  i said in return,"You have to answer me. Have you been crying? Yes or No?

I do not owe you any explanation, she retorted.

I went over to the door, locked it and returned to where she sat in the couch.  She was trying to call jer driver but he just wouldn't pick up.

Derrick was an old student of the school Chanelle now attended,  basically where Audrey is having her education.

It had been two years since he completed school and Audrey was now in her final year wishing so hard not to complete early because she knew so well that she was going to miss the school and all the fun she had with Chanelle, her best friend.

The school as usual, had a big gate which was always opened during school hours.  It also had a pool, and some students go there to release stress.

I had met Chanelle there years ago when i was so young. I arrived in the school not knowing where to go. I started to wonder about exploring every part of the school

Derrick, as usual,was surrounded by girls as he mingled with the other biys.

Honestly, Derrick was not so handsome.  His face is not so cute but beautiful.

He has a pointed nose which is light brown in colour. His pink lips where what no girl had. Not even his mother could ever resist when he pouted.

Guysss!!!! Hope y'all are fine.
Do you love Derrick and Chanelle just yet?🤷‍♀️

Drop all your comments in the comment section.😭

Abena_Ivy thanks for your support💋
Y'all should go follow her if you can.
Please vote,comment and share.
Xoxo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro