Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Please feel free to point out any mistakes okay. I dont bite😂😂😂. Enjoy this chapter. Xoxo
************************************************************************************************************
Audrey
The sun's rays hit my eyes as i tried to open them. Someone was opening the curtains and i noticed that it was him, Elton.

Obviously, he had spent the whole night beside me and i was really glad. I tried so hard not to think of what happened yesterday because it was so awful that i did not want to start my day with sorrow.

"Good morning dear," he greeted when he saw my eyes had opened. He came over,bent down, and kissed me.

"You might want to freshen up a bit and join me for breakfast." He said whilst smiling.

"Sure," i said as i got up from bed leaving him to sit alone.

"Not so fast," he whispered causing shivers to run down my spine while he wrapped his hands over my waist.

He kissed a very sensitive spot on my neck, sucking it until i moaned.

"We will be late for class if you keep doing this,Elt."

I missed you all through the night Audrey so dont deny me this chance, he said whilst brushing his nose over mine.

"Behave yourself! Im going to have my bath." I tried to escape from his gripbut he eventually pulled me back and pushed me unto the bed.

He looked into my eyes and i was so scared of what he might do next. I was still a virgin and i wasn't ready for giving up just yet.

"Dont worry, im not going to harm you okay." He giggled as he lay beside me and pulled me on top of him. I freed myself from his grasp and was about to run to the bathroom when he caught up with me just before i could close the door.

He embraced me and whispered words of love into my ears... Elton then kissed me briefly for about five minutes and then later let go of me.

Elton
I really wanted to have her all to myself this morning. I wanted to breath in her scent till i was tired. I wanted to kiss her everywhere, give her love bites and snuggle her close to me. I felt so horny with her being in my shirt. I became so clingy but it seems she didnt feel like it so i had to control myself and let her be.

It was so hard for me because i was extremely restless at the mere site of her. However, she didnt want to rush things between us so i let it stay as such yet scared that Edwin could change her mind at any instant because of how close they were getting.

Edwin like me, had the money, physique and everything. The only thing i have which he hasn't is my angel "Audrey Khinn."

Audrey
As i descended the staircase,i saw him. It was Elton but then he looked damn worried. Tip toeing downstairs, i went over to him still in a shirt of his i found in his room.

I went closer and was still surprised he hadnt heard my footsteps.

An idea clicked in my mind and i decided to rather cover his eyes with my palms as i used to do with Derrick when we were young.

When i covered his eyes, i saw him smile widely. He held my wrist and pulled me over so that i now sat on his laps.

"You look good in my shirt," he said sniffing me and liking that i smelled of him.

You could make me happy by telling me what was on your mind before i came in, i said folding my arms under my boobs trying to seem angry and seductive at the same time.

Its nothing important Drey,lets eat okay.

But you look worried? Please tell me.

Elton didnt answer me but rather took some of the sausage rolls and inserted into my mouth.

I ate in silence while i smiled at him.

You should eat some too Elt.

Soon, i noticed the wall clock and realised that we were running late for school.

I had to go home so that i could change into my school uniform. We had to leave Elt's house at the moment so that we dont get late since i have a morning class.

We are running late Elt, i hinted and started to clear the table but he stopped me by mentioning my name.

Elton
I knew perfectly well that me thinking negatively in our relationship was never the right thing to do. I was to confide in her as my girlfriend about the things that bothered me but i was doing otherwise.

She had seen that i way wondering alone and when she asked me, i denied the seriousness of the situation.

She had not bothered me any further but i knew that all was never well.

All this while when i fed her alongside myself, i wanted to ask her if she still loved me but it was a silly question hence i didn't know how to go about it.

Audrey! I tried to talk to her but she began coughing endlessly. I quickly rushed to the kitchen and poured her a glass of water which she drank to satisfaction.

Afterwards, she mumured a thank you but i still stared at her sternly. Are you okay? I asked.

Yes please Elt, she teased.

We have to get hoing okay. I have a class at 10.

She picked her bag which was in the couch and then headed to the door but before she could open it, i finally asked her the question whivh i had wanted to ask her.

Do you still love me Audrey?

She came to an abrupt stop, turned herself to look at me, eyes wide open.

All i could see was total disappointment. She was hurt. She was broken. I had failed her as a man, a boyfriend,a bestfriend and confidant.

Now, i wanted to take back those words i had just said but there was no way that could happen. I had said what i wanted to and though hoping she wasnt too angry, i admit i had hit her red button.

Hey guyss! Forgive me for not updating frequently. Ive been busy for sometime now. Though i still am, i will obviously try my best. Thanks for reading anyway.

Please dont forget to vote⭐
Comment 📝
&share📳📳📳

FadeLove27 thanks for your support. Kindly go follow her asap if youre not.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro