Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Audrey
Audrey! I heard mum call from downstairs. "Hurry up so i could drop you off before i continue to work," she said. Mum was going to drop me off at school today after a while now and i was so excited. 

She told me that she had not planned on giving birth to me just yet after Derrick was born but, once she was informed to be pregnant by our family doctor when she fell one noon.

Though this happened, she would always say she never regretted having me and that i was an adorable child all through her childhood till this stage.

She loved me so much but because she  spent  little time with me, she didnt really know what was happening in my life.

Well, she knows Elton and all of that because of his mum.

Obviously, my mum,Mrs Dheena Khinn, is more devoted to business than her children. She was the money maker who raised us after she and dad separated.

I rushed downstairs, joined mum at the table and ate my breakfast.

"Im done and ready to go mum."

"Alright dear."

It had been two extra days since i spent the night at Elton's end and since there Edwin had been stalking me here and there in school.

He wanted me to forgive him for tge stupid act he pulled on me. He said he wasnt his usual self and was under stress.

How there he say that to me? My inner self screamed. You are not yourself after your sister recovered from her fever but you were your stupid self when she had the fever, i thought.

Anytime he meets me he says he wants to have a word with me but i was never going to wait and let him blurt ou some dump excuse for what he did.

I was never ever going to forget that night. The night when i felt so vunerable. When i felt weak. The night when i thought i was going die and lose my virginity to the wrong person.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" Mum asked as we drove.

"Yeah mum," i quickly said. I didnt want her to worry herself over these petty stuff. I mean i was old enough to handle my problems and even if i wasn't i had to learn how to because i wasn't getting any younger.

"Are you sure?" She kept asking but i just ignored her by pretending to look at something out of the window.

"Audrey! We are at yours" mum called.

Startled, i thanked her and got out of the car blowing her a kiss.

As i tried sorting myself out, i bumped into someone.

"What the hell were you thinking? I practically screamed without looking up to see the person just yet.

I looked up after i felt set and realised that it was Edwin i had bumped into.

Upon seeing him,i frowned and found my way past him. " Audrey please listen to me for once," he exclaimed behind me.

"I have nothing to do with you anymore   Edwin so just let me be."

It was almost time for my class andEdwin was still following me. I stopped in my tracks, turned towards him and said, " nothing exists between us anymore Eddie.  By the way it was nice having thought of you as a friend. Thanks for all our good times together." I said and turned away from him.

" No Audrey! Please forgive me" he said with a grip on my wrists.

"Let go of me," i said not bothering to turn and face him anyways.

His face alone reminded me of what he could have done to me that night despite our frindship if i had not escaped.

Suddenly,  i heard his voice and turned to that direction.

"You heard her, so let go of her."

Looking at him, he loooked so furious as he approached us yet he was looking hot.

I felt Edwins grip become weaker around my wrists as he let go.

Obviously, he didnt want to end up on a hospital bed again. " I have to talk to you Audrey. You gotta hear me out at least."  With that said, he left and soon my legs felt weak that i almost fell but Elt hugged me to him.

Tears sprang down my cheeks as he embraced me. I told Elton i didnt want to see him ever again.

" You don't need to if you dont want to," he replied.

It really hurt that someone you think is or was your friend will ever try to take advantage of you.

Its been about two minutes since the bell rang for my class.

I released myself from Elton's embrace and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

I have to get to class now, i said to him.

Are you sure you want to? He asked.

I have to Elt, but dont worry i will be fine. He pecked me on my left cheek and let me go.

"I will see you soon after class alright," he literally screamed as i headed into my class.

Elton
I had been looking for Audrey all ocer this morning  only to find her with that son of a bitch.

Seeing her with him made me sick  but he holding her made me pissed. How dare he lay his filthy hands on her.

How i tried to stay put, only God knows. Well, i had managed anyways to save my angel because i did know deep down she was hurt by his past actions.

All this finally was sorted out and she walked to her class as she was already two minutes late. After i watch her enter her class,i turned to make it to mine when i was faced with  the devil herself, Drusilla.

Hey, she said.

Hi, i replied  whilst walking away to avoid any complicated issue with her.

Are you trying to be cheeky or ignoring me in a way, she asked whilst she chased after me.

" oh no, i just have something to  attend to."

Oh really..but if i may ask, what is that?

I turned to her so that her gaze me mine. "What is this attitude that you are trying to put up about?

She looked at me with her eyes open and thus, giving her an astonishing look.

And what do you mean by that Elton?

Well, i just came to make peace with you but i guess i came at the wrong time.  Witb that, she walked away,  heading to the cafeteria.

Drusil, im so sorry for the other time, i said as her back faced me.

She turned to face me and without speaking a word, she left.

Hi guys..... i hope you all are safe. Thanks so much for reading up to this point i really appreciate it.

Did Drusilla actually come to Elton as a cahnged person? If no, answer the next question.
Guess Drusil's next move.

Dont forget* please vote⭐ and comment .
Also please share this book on your profile to let it reach others.
Xoxo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro