Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Drusilla

I hope plan A never fails me. I had informed one of my girls, Clara, to take a video of Elton and I while we spoke and she did so perfectly well.

I also got Elton to say just about exactly what I wanted him to.

Now, all that was left was a little editing.

I had to send mainly the part where he apologized to his bitch of a girlfriend.

I, together with Clara went into the washroom and edited the video so that it looked as if Elton had just walked up to me and apologized for something that had happened previously between us.

Thanks to Clara and her computer skills, everything looked so real. Nothing looked like this video had been edited at all.

All that was left at the moment was to send it to Audrey and just sit back to watch them argue. I was indeed gonna have a very good time.

Chanelle

Paris was great, although I missed my bestfriend, Audrey, a lot. How I landed in Paris in the middle of my term in school is no mystery- Mum had sent for me saying she wanted me to spend her leave with her since she was alone.

My mum, Mrs. Tray, had raised me single handedly after my dad was involved in a plane crash. I had no blood sibling but God however gifted me with Audrey.

My dad died when I was six years and due to his business-like life, I just had only but a few memories of him.

Back to talking about Audrey, she was one of my best pals, sister from another mother and confidant as well.

She had fallen in love with Elton and couldn't control herself around him one bit.

I warned her not to enter into any early relationship but she wouldn't listen to me.

Anyway, I had to support her as the friend I was and yeah, I felt really bad keeping something like Elton and Drusilla sleeping together away from her.

It was just my prayer that she never found out as I knew she knowing I know about this could destroy our relationship.

Audrey

I was in class but I was lost in thoughts. I don't know how it happened but my mind was just imagining things. I had been imagining a beautiful future with Elton.

Nice house ,lots of kids, beautiful family, a beautiful garden and all of that only to be called by the professor.

" Miss Khinn, is everything alright?"

"Yeah!" I was forced to respond by my senses as well as my lips.

Class continued for quite sometime with me not understanding anything and then the bell rang.

Finally, I could breath and meet up with Elton. I don't know why and how but I missed him so much. I guess me being all so clingy had just started.
I wanted to call him so that we meet up and then go home together to his place or mine depending on what he wanted.

I turned on my phone on only to find out that Drusilla had sent me a video.

How the hell did that girl have my number? it was then that I remembered we had once had a class together back in the days. But what did she want from me?

At first, I wanted to ignore the video and text that she had sent to me but on another thought, I wanted to find out what it was all about.

Surely it was something to get me irritated as usual. That sure, was the only thing that she was so good at.

Allowing curiosity to get the best of me, I tapped her chat and later on tapped on the video she had sent. The only thing I saw was Elton apologizing to her.

It didn't make sense at first but looking at Elton, he was all so sad but pathetic. I wondered what all this apology was about and why Drusilla had sent me this video but I just couldn't place my finger on it.

Speak of Drusilla and she sure is cunning enough to get you thinking all day.

Elton

Hey! I exclaimed when I saw Drey. I had missed her so much all through class but looking at her, she seemed to be bothered by something. She looked down as I approached her.

Using my index finger, I raised her chin and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were full of questions. Yeah questions... before I could think any further, she just hit me with the question troubling her.

"What is going on between you and Drusilla? please tell me the truth Elt!" she cried.

"Nothing, nothing," I said hurriedly making her look at me doubtfully.

"Nothing. We are just friends okay. Just that. You know I had never liked her..... "

"But now?" she said interfering in my speech.

I still don't but...

"But what Elt? What are you not telling me? Why did you apologize to her today huh? What at all did you do to her to feel so sorry about it? Why did she look so sad and walk away even after your apology?"

Her heart was breaking as she asked me all these questions and I could feel mine hurt too because I was keeping the truth away from her. I could see from the way she broke down that she felt all hope was lost. She felt like she had lost me.

But coming to think of it, how did she get to know about all of this? Wasn't she supposed to have entered her class by then? I mean, I watched her walk to class so how the hell did all of this happen?

Audrey

"I'm tired of all this Elton. This is not leading us anywhere."

"Don't say that Audrey. You love me and I also do love you so nothing else should matter." Now, stop crying," he replied.

"I'll explain everything to you later."

"I want to go home Elt," I said to him with an expressionless face.

"Audrey! we've got to clear all this up."

"I'm very tired Elt or otherwise you can stay over here in school and have fun with your so called friend, Drusilla, that is if you want that.

For now, I am going home okay. Nevermind, I can pick a cab if that is what you are worried about."

With all of this being said, I began to walk away from him.

I was almost at the door when I felt a great force pull me. It was Elton. He pulled me so close to him hugging me very tightly. I tried to force my way out of his embrace but he wouldn't let me go.

"Leave me alone Elt, I want to be left alone."

"No problem but...."

But what Elt? I said amidst tears. With that, he covered my lips with his and kissed me. Yeah, just like that. His kiss was that mixed with guilt, huger and possessiveness. I tried catching my breath but when I did, he got the chance to deepen the kiss.

At first, I didn't want to return his kisses but he was becoming too irresistible and so I did.

Some seconds later, feeling satisfied, we broke apart and panted for our breaths. That was hot, I thought and blushed.

"Now will you do me the honor of taking you home safely?" he asked.

I didn't give him a reply but rather, headed out of school to the parking lot. He was so close behind me that I could feel his breath but I managed to keep my composure and not turn back.

Kiss or no kiss I was still furious at him. Whatever he was hiding from me, I was going to find out and it better not be that bad.

Do you think Audrey and Elton will split up again?

Would you give Drey honest answers to her questions if you were in Elton's shoes or would you just brush of the question with a kiss just like Elton did?

Drop your comments below......

Please don't forget to vote and share. It will really be appreciated.

I love y'all. Stay safe xoxo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro