Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y'all kindly do me a favour. Share this story on your board♥️💖💋.

Elton
I just knew that girl was up to something. Why didnt i listen to my instincts? Why did i allow her to use me  for this plan of hers? I should have just thought fast.

I wondered what ar all she had told Audrey for her to act this way towards me. It couldnt be about when i unconsciously spent the night with her because i knew Audrey wont even spare me a glance if she ever knew about that night.

I had wanted to tell her all of it but when she returned,looking at all this problem with Edwin and so on, we had not really had the time to sit down and talk otherwise i would have explained every single thing to her.

However, now it was high time i told her before Drusilla did so to complicate things between us.

Quickening my steps, i was now walking right beside her. She never bothered for a second to even look at me. She kept her gaze fixed on where she was going, the car.

Taking her hand in mine,we walked hand in hand.

She was refusing to have her hand in mine but i couldnt just let her go.

"Please dont make this hard for me," i pleaded.

"You wont understand all this right now but i promise i will explain everything to you tomorrow please."

She said nothing in return. I had just been ignored. In spite of that, i didnt complain and neither did i say any other thing. 

Silence was all wd experienced through  our journey home.

Chanelle
I had not had enough sleep lately. I had to tell Audrey sooner just to clear my conscience before i go entirely in sane.

Audrey might get mad at me for hiding such a thing from her for a while now but it was all for the better.

I took my phone and quickly dialed her number but there was no response.

Immediately, i called Derrick, her very annoying brother. The guy was such a flirt. He always tried to flirt with me even if i was just for a few seconds.

I remember once in the past, when we were still teenagers. Well, we still are teenagers but when we were younger than we are now, i reported him to his mum who jokingly seized all his credit cards for a couple of days.

Since then he knew better than not flirt with me. He would never even dare come close to me.

However,  we have not been in touch for quite some time now. That would be close to two to three years but i still managed to have his contact.

"Hello! Is this Derrick on the line?"

"Yeah!" The voice replied.

"Ermmm.... well, this is Chanelle i.."

Oh baby," he interrupted after realising that it was me.

"Ive really missed you when...

"Hey, im here for serious business. Kindly tell Audrey to turn on her phone and that its damn urgent. "

"And if i may ask, what will you do for me in return."

"Please!!!" I said out of frustration.

You owe me lunch, he said and the next minute, the phone went dead in my hands.

Fuck that! I was just about to give him a reply.

Audrey
"Hey girl, Derrick told me you called yesterday." I said whilst applying some make-up.

"Yeah ermm... i just wanted to discuss something with you. Could you meet me up over at the beach tight after school?" She asked.

"Well, i am not going to school today."

"Why not?" She asled concerned.

We will discuss that later. But wait Chan.... are you in the city?

"Oh no. Im flying at 7:00 so we will meet soon."

"Better come over to my place then. I dont feel too good to go out."

"Well, okay then if you say so. But i hope all is well because you sound a bit disturbed," she said.

"I am but i can't speak with you over the phone. Gotta go, will be expecting you visit boo."

"Alright! But get your brother outta the house before i come," she pleaded.

"Okay," i said amidst laughter.  Derrick and Chanelle have been comedy forever. Bro just loves to tease her. Sometimes i wonder what he actually gets from it.

Edwin/ Elton
"Where could she be? I had been looking everywhere for her since i arrived at school but couldn't find. I went to her morning class as i knew her timetable off head and i was told that she had not come for class.

I missed her and i wanted to clear up all our misunderstandings today.

I was so prepared to face the consequences but she had to listen to all my explanations.

It was only then i was going to let go if need be...

However, i wasnt going to let her slip away so easily.  I was willing to fight for her till my very end."

It was unlike Audrey to miss school and i felt quite uneasy. I felt all was not well. I just hoped that she was not ill or was she just trying to avoid school just because of me?

Dheena
"Honey,  are you alright? You have been acting strange since you returned from school yesterday.

Will you mind tellling mummy what is wrong?" I asked my daughter, Audrey.

She began weeping and i couldnt do more than just give her a warm hug. Drey hardly cried. She always was cheerful and smiled at everything and everyone though she sometimes faked the smile.

But all in all she managed to do just fine. She confided in me and i listened to her with rapt atttention.

"Have you tried finding...... i began to say only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

I had to go down and check whi it was because Ann, our help, had not yet arrived.

I will be right  back baby okay, i said headed down the stairs.

When i peeped through the door hole, i saw a beautiful young lady but i couldnt really make her out.

I opened the door anyways, and realised that it was Chanelle, Mrs Khan's daughter. She had grown into a very big girl.

She rushed towards me and gave me a big hug almost pushing me to the ground.

Chanelle
Mrs Dheena! I exclaimed.  Ive missed you so much.

"When did you arrive," she asked me.

Just now. I came over to tell Audrey.

"Oh good you came by," Dheena said. Anything the problem? I asked.

Hmmm.... she started. Dont worry, i will go over to her room.

Ermmm....Mrs Khinn is-Derrick-around? I stammered.

"No please dear, she replied mockingly.

"Thank goodness."

As a child growing up, i had spent most of my time here. Being the only child wasnt all that fun because i had no one to share my toys with.

Luckily for me, one day when my mum and i went to purchase some few items from the supermarket, we met Mrs Khinn, who was a very good friend of hers back in the days.

Quickly they exchanged contacts and that was how i ended up in Audreys house most of the time.

A nanny was not needed in my case because Audrey's mum had one for her kids.

All my mum had to do was drop me off at their place whiles she sid her travelling.

Funny enough i never once cried when my mum left me over at theirs because i had everything i wanted.

Mum did her best to get me all the dolls i wanted. I was pampered yeah. That's basically it.

Audrey was more than a bestfriend to me. She was the sister and sibling i never had and i loved her so very much. That was why i was here today to do what is right.

Tell her tye truth despite my promise to the jerk.

There was no way that i was going to be his accomplice in this anymore... Audrey deserved to know and i was going to do just that.

Audrey
Hey Chanelle you're here, i said descending the staircase.

Mom, we will be in my room i said leading the way. I had missed her so much and i needed to catch up on all the stories of her life.

Chatting happily, we ascended the stairs to mt room.

"Hey! So what's been happening?" Chanelle asked relaxing on my bed after drinking the water mum had brought us.

"Nothing much girl," i replied.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about so much that you couldn't even wait till after you've settled down."

"Is it so urgent baby girl," i asked.

"Or you just missed me to the extent that you just had to use such an excuse to pass by." I said winking at her and then we both burst out laughter.

"I know you missed me more than i can imagine," she said sarcastically.

"So what is it...?

Erm Audrey! She said now serious.

Take this because you will need it after i am done. She said handing me over the remaining of the water mum gave her.

"You are scaring me Chanelle, speak up," i screamed.

"Promise me you wont freak out, she said alarming me the more."

"What is going on here? I hope everythingis alright." We heard moms voice from outside.

"Yes mum, we are okay. We will be down soon." We shouted over the door.

Still holding the glass, i looked straight into Chanelle's eyes with a murderous look. I mean, she was joking with my feelings.

Drey,... Elton has been... ermmm c-h-e-a-t-i-n-g on you.
1)What do you think Audrey will do now after hearing that Elt is cheating... Predict what will happen next guys.

2)How well do you like Derrick and Chanelle

3)Do you think Chanelle did right by telling on Elton?

Hey guysss!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You cant tell me this is a perfect chapter so please comment huh. Like i said i dont bite okay......
Love ya'. Xoxo🥺♥️

If you know of anyone who can design a cover for this book, kindly let me know.😩

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro