Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Drey,... Elton has been... ermmm c-h-e-a-t-i-n-g on you.

Audrey
Pardon? I asked trembling. Chanelle placed her hands on my shoulders just to calm me down a bit. I was astonished. I just couldnt believe my ears.

"Dear Lord if this is a dream let me wake up now"... i prayed silently.

I should have told you a long time ago but i did not. I am sincerely sorry for that. I admit you so dearly have every right to be angry at me.

I should have said it.

How? When? Where did this happen? I asked after my longterm silence.

Calm down Drey, Chanelle said after seeing me almost in tears. Just some seconds more and i would be soaking her shirt with my warm tears.

How can i calm down Chan when all he has done is hurt me. How do you expect me to calm down huh? How?

How long have you know this Chanelle? I asked trying to act like the strongest girl that existed. I wasn't actually acting strong. I was just in for the biggest blow.

Well ermm....

Speak up!

It was when you travelled for Cyril's operation. You remember you asked me to tell him that you were no longer.......

Yes! Yes! I interrupted.

Sincerely speaking, i didnt want to tell him anything. I just wanted him to suffer in pain for hurting you.

I went shopping and had debated with myself on whether to pass by his place or not but....

Stop beating about the bush! Go straight to the point, i screamed.

Who was the replacement for me? I eagerly asked.

He was... he was with... ermm Drey he was sleeping with...

Speak!

"He was with Drusilla when i bumped into them in that state,"she hurriedly said.

"Cool," i said. I had always known he had something to do with her. Always claiming she's his friend.

She's hot though. I mean hotter than i. She's also been all over him for a ling time now so i dont blame him for falling for a girl like her." I said, talking to no one in particular.

Looking at Chanelle, i saw that she was confused by my words. She knew i was hurt and it was so obvious.

I couldnt control myself any longer and since she realised it, she stretched the glass of water towards me and i quickly gulped it all.

Tears began to fall down my cheeks. My fight to blink them back had entirely failed.

As much as my bestfriend knew me, her hands were already stretched out for me.

Seeing that i rushed into her already spread out arm and hugged her tightly as if my life depended on her body. Well, now it actually did.

I was broken not just hurt. I knew it would only take a miracle for me to be fixed but i had to act strong.

Chanelle
Now i was so free after telling Drey the truth. She was deeply hurt and although she told me, it didnt really matter anymore because aside this, i felt there was more.

She has never loved anyone as she loved Elton and it had indeed been tough telling her.

"Elton has been calling," she said showing me eleven missed calls drom him. All i could say was hmmm....

I had nothing moree than that to say.

I just silently prayed things did not get worse since i know Audrey will find it really hard to move on. "It is all my fault though," i mumbled.

I had broken my promise to Elton. I had kept a secret so strong as this from my bestfriend and sister and at the moment, all i could feel was guilt.

Yes! I had betrayed Drey and though she has forgiven me, i feel so uncomfortabe. I plan not to repeat such a mistake ever again.

Derrick
As usual, i dont really go home. Life indeed needed to be enjoyed. Mum has always been complaining about my behaviour claiming that I'm irresponsible and so on but well, that didnt matter to me anyways.

I planned on being who i was. Mine was, always enjoy life while it lasts.

Luck indeed is always on my side. Today, i had decided to go home and at least see how everything was going.

I opened the door to find three people chatting happily in the living room while Ann cleared the dining table.

From the look of things, they had just finished eating and were now munching on fruits.

I was overwhelmed when i found out that the third person was Chanelle, Drey's bestfriend.

Oh my God! She had become very pretty since i last saw her. Her hair lay over the sofa which her head rested on, totally revealing her cute little face.

Without them noticing my presence, i walked quietly to Chanelle and covered her eyes with my palms.

At my touch, i saw that she panicked.

Ermm.... she tried guessing while mum and Audrey laughed their hearts out but i abruptly removed my hands from over her eyes when i realised something.

It was Audrey and she was in pain. Even behind that laughter i couldnt be fooled. I mean she was my sister and i knew her like my alphabets so i could tell. And well, im not so surprised mum hadnt noticed but surely, Chanelle would.

"Don't ever play that trick on me Derrick. You almost hurt my eyes," i heard Chanelle say waking me up from my thoughts.

Mum and Drey burst out laughing again and we both joined them.

Sorry my princess, i said slipping into the couch so as to sit beside her. When i was settled on my seat, i realised she was still glaring at me despite we just laughing now and so i pecked her on her cheeks.

"I'll take my leave Mrs Khinn," i heard her say.

What? Not so fast. I just got here, i pouted hoping to get her to stay.

And who said i cared when or when not you got or didnt get here?

Ouch! That was rude baby.

Who is your baby?

"Chanelle Khan. Soon to be Chanelle Khinn is my baby," i replied and everyone but her laughed.

"Hope you haven't forgotten our deal," i whispered into her ears when mum and Drey acted like they were so deeply reading the magazines each one of them held.

I saw a smike at the corners of her lips when i whispered to her and it made me melt. Thought i loved to flirt with her and other girls, i never noticed how pretty she looked but today i had confirmed it all.

She was heavenly good looking.

Let me drop you off since you are so eager to go home.

Thanks but my driver is already outside she said.

Ermmm... sorry but i told him to leave.

Derrick! Everyone shouted but i only shrugged.

Chanelle was evidently boiling with anger while Dheena and Drey took the whole situation unseriously.

Thank but i will pick a cab, she said angrily while taking her handbag and then heading for the door.
Please vote⭐
Comment & Share
Xoxo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro