Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Edwin
Oh what was happening now? Luckily for me, school was almost over so most people were not around to see such a scene.

I knew she wasnt alright from the moment she stood up but she had denied it.

What if I had left the place?What would have happened to her? Obviously, she would have just hit her head on the floor.

I was pissed she lied to me but well, I couldn't blame her. I made myself look untrustworthy when I pulled off the whole rape attitude in the past.

I rushed her to the infirmary where the school's employed nurse was ready to leave.

The moment she saw me with Drey in my arms, she quickly let me put her on the neatly laid bed and then checked her temperature and some others.

There was a little scratch on her hands, so she dressed it and told me that all was going to be fine and that it was only something minor.

"She only needs to rest for a while and hopefully, she will be awake in an hour's time,"the nurse said and winked at me.

What the fuck! I was several years younger than her. Why the hell will she think about that.

Thanks! Ill stay here till she wakes up.

The nurse,Rosa, as she was called smiled mischievously whilst she looked into my eyes.

I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable so I looked away.

"Dont panick too much," she said and with that she left the room.

After waiting for almost half an hour,I fell asleep. I was later awoken by a cough from Audrey. I quickly rushed to the despenser situated outside to get her some water.

I then helped her sit up and made her drink some water.

'Elton,' she murmured.

A feel of jealousy rushed through my veins but I managed to stay put.

"Its me Edwin," I said coldly.

She suddenly sat up right and asked about what had happened to her.

It was quite strange for her not to remember. Besides it was not like she hit her head on the ground or something.  I was now feeling quite uneasy. I hope she had not lost her memory like in the movies.

"You were involved in a fight with Drusilla. You lied to me whwn i asked if you were alright and tgen the next minute, you were on the floor.

You had collapsed," u said.  "I guess you hit your head so hard." I added.

And you...you stayed by my side for almost an hour, she cried.

She wrapped her hands around me and pecked my cheek. "Im sorry Edwin. Your mistake blinded me on who you truly are."

"Its okay...all will be fine," i whispered.

She was so sweet. I remembered the last time I hugged her. That was when Lara was ill.

Lost in my thoughts, I felt her draw away. Her face pale but not as much as first.

"Edwin, promise me you wont tell anyone about this not even Drusilla. Me being to this place, collapsing and all should be between both of us okay. Swear it!" She seriously said, her face devoid of any expression.

" I promise," I answered plainly.

Elton
I went to the club and drank my whole heart out. I promised myself that i was going to forget about everything.  I was so freaking tired of life.

My life without Audrey was meaningless.

'Hey sexy,' a girl approaching me said.

"What's your name,"she asked although I had ignored her the first time.

Elton.

Wow!! That's cute Elt.

The sound of Elt that escaped her lips were almost like that of Drey but she wasnt her.

"I want a drink."She asked out of the blue. She really got some nerves huh? I thought out of the blue.

Ermmm... You are not going to refuse a lady right or are you? She asked as she trailed a finger down my cheek.

The contact with her finger startled me. I was drinking but I wasnt yet drunk. And even if I was, I never appreciated a person touching me in that manner.

Please get her something to ermm...

"I want a vodka," she said to the waiter.

You are? I asked as she stared at the table lost in thoughts.

"Excuse me!" She said.

"What's your name? I dont remember you mentioning it.

"Oh pardon my manners. I am Fiona. You know, I come here often just yo clear my head a bit," she said blinking back some tears.

Mmmm...cool.

As soon as she got her drink, she gulped  it asking for more. I watched as she drank her whole glass at a goal. She was being totured, i noticed.

She then cupped my face in her palm and started kissing. At first, it felt so wierd but later on, I just imagined she was Drey.

I was so horny at the sudden thought of my baby girl. I was aroused at that instant making me kiss her aggressively.

Later on, she broke away, making me come vack to my senses.

"I own a room upstairs. We could go there," she suggested.

"No," i declined as I was now my normal self. I could now think straight. "Drey and I might not be in talking terms but she still was my girlfriend.  She might want some space but we had not broken up," i thought.

I felt disgusted by my actions. What will I do and how will I feel if I saw Drey with another.

She kissed and bit my bottom lips harder pulling me out of my thoughts. I wanted to mkan out loud but I kept it in when i remembered we were out in public.

She slipped her hands down into my jeans. I silently moaned enjoying every bit of what was going on.

I wanted more. I didnt even think for a moment about how wrong what I was doing was. All i cared about now were my carnal desires.

I couldbt control myself . I saueezed her   breast hard and she screamed with pleasure.

Now, gazes fell on us and although we were i  the dark, I felt a bit shy. I mean who the hell had sex in the middle of a dance floor.

I should try this with Drey or whoever I was going to marry.  It was damn good. I felt disappointed by the fact that i could no longer be confident of the fact that Drey was gonna be my future wife.

Strangely, Fiona did bot care at all avout the stares she received.  She wanted me as much as I did want her too but I just could not betray the person i loved.

"I cant anymore," I said releasing her but she held onto me tightly. I pushed her backwards making her stumble a bit and setting me free at the same time. I looked into her eyes and noticed for the first time that night that she had brown eyes.

They were to be clear and loving but all I could see was pain and anguish. Im not your type Fiona and neither are you in a right frame of mind for us to fuck.

"You are a pretty one and i wouldnt want you to make any mistake ok.

Im sure there is someone who loves you elsewhere.  Who cares about you. Let go of the pain. Live life with all the pleasure it has and enjoy yourself.
I'll see you sometime soon." With that, I pegged her cheek, paid the bartender, and walked out.

My advice to her was just what i needed to hear from someone.

I was going to do exactly what I told Fiona to.
Live life with all the pleasure its got.
Hey loves!! Hope you liked this chapter.

If yes then dont forget to vote.

Leave your comments as well and help share on your message boards.
Love y'all.💋💋💋
Have a nice day💞

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro