Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Check out my new book "Annika"

Audrey
As I was talking to Derrick outside, someone rushed over telling me that Chanelle had collapsed when walking to her seat.

I quickly rushed to the infirmary where she was sent and the school's nurse took over but eventually,I had to leave the place because it was time for class.

I didn't really concentrate during lessons because firstly, I had Elton seated right behind me and secondly, the issue of Chanelle kept lingering in my mind.

Edwin came by in the middle of the class and slipped into a seat by me knowing full well that Elton was behind me.

"You good?" He asked as if not noticing Elton.

"Yeah!" I nodded, and turned my focus back to the professor.

Soon enough, Elton stood up and walked out of class. Just like that. Mr. Steve was very angry and called him back but he didn't bother. Lessons finally came to an end when the siren blurred for lunch break.

"I have to go and check up on Chanelle," I thought to myself.

Elton
Watching Edwin sit by Drey was just hell. Since when did the two get back together? I thought she didn't want to ever see him again, so why?

Concentration was not my thing at the moment. I needed to think thoroughly but I just couldn't fool myself. I was present in class but my attention was solely somewhere else. So i did the one thing i never thought would do. I got up from my seat and then walked out of class.

Mr Steve called out to me but i didn't mind. I knew the next place i would find myself will be in the principal's office but i just couldn't care any more.

Students came out of class but it was Drey I was waiting for.

Finally, I spotted her in the crowd of students who walked out of class after Mr Steve. Gathering enough morale,I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards my direction.

"Let go of me," she said but i didn't listen to her.

All I wanted was to take her away. To be alone with her so that we could talk things out. This whole argument we had was becoming too childish for me to bear.

We were matured adults and as such were required to deal with all the problems we faced as the adults that we were.

"Listen to me for once!" I lost my temper and screamed at her once I had pulled her away from the public.

"I don't need to hear what you have to say, its over between us," she retorted.

"No its not," I said.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"Can't you see we need each other? I cant live apart from you Drey and neither can you."

"No!you getting it all wrong. Ive moved on so you are free to go on with DRUSILLA. Y'all dont need to hide your feelings anymore," she said and started to head for the door.

"Drey!" I never kissed her.

"She did- believe me for once please. Im telling you the truth."

"Oh, so she kissed you huh? And what did you do? Kiss her back?"She asked at the top of her voice.

I can swear on my life that I had never seen her this angry before. She was fuming and that was when i realised how deeply I hurt her.

"I'm sorry," I was forced to stammer.

"Hahahaa," she laughed.

"Be sorry for your godamn ass,Elt."

With that, she grabbed her bag and walked out on me.

I stood there, astonished at her outburst. This was a different version of the girl i was in a relationship with.

She was no where near the timid,and cool girl I knew but I just couldn't let her go like that.

I stormed out of the classroom we were in and run after her.

"Audrey!" I screamed as i was running towards her thinking she will stop for a bit but she only kept on walking faster.

I got close to her, but I was still avoided.

Almost near the infirmary was a washroom so I pulled her into it, pinned her to the wall and shut the door with my foot.

With both hands on either side of her face, she knew she was stuck with me.

"Dont dare Elt," she said firmly.

"Elt?" I repeated. "Mmm... I like the sound of that."

"Its so obvious you can't get over me Audrey so why don't you just let this pass. Just forget that it ever happened. Give me just one more chance. I know that i have fucked up big time and its all my fault but..."

"Stop!" She cut me off.

"I don't love you anymore." She said.

I saw pain in her eyes and the next moment, a tear dropped down her cheek. Wanting to suppress the pain she felt , I tried kissing her lips but she only turned away from me.

"I love you Drey, I'll always do even if it means waiting for you for the rest of my life i order for you to come back to me, i will." I pecked her cheek and then left.

Hey loves♥️Merry Christmas. 🎄 Thank you for 1K+ reads as well.

Hope you liked this chapter though it was short. Kindly vote, comment and share. Feel free to point out any mistakes to me too.💋💋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro