Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It feels good to be writing again after a while. Thanks for still reading this book. If you have forgotten what was going on previously, check my message board. I will update a summary of the bit that was going on before i took my long break of not updating. Lots of love❤

Elton
There was only one reason why Chanelle would come to see me. That would only be because Audrey sent her.
But unfortunately for me, i was wrong.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"A little bit better" i answered.  I have not really got the chance to apologise but i am truly sorry for telling in you.

"Nevermind! Its okay," i responded. She doesnt want anything to do with me anymore so it fine. I would try to understand her.

"She's in so much pain just like you. Give her some time at least okay." Chanelle said rubning my tigh assuringly. She promised to come and see me later but as i thought,  she never passed by again. Not that i was bothered, just a bit disappointed.  Talking to some wouldn't have been so bad.

Rosa helped me into my mum's car when the driver came over to pick me. I was grateful to her. She had given me some advice on mh relationship. How to go about everything. And it was left to me to take it or leave it.

Audrey
I really couldnt calm down after seeing Elt scream like that. I stood up with the intention of going to see him when i bumped into Edwin.
"Going to see your ex?" He asked.
I looked at himm angrily and walked away. He really wanted to piss me off. It was already his fault that Elt  was in that state. And as if that was not enough for him. He wanted to bug me as well.
"Hey, listen im sorry." He said.
"Sure, " i said without bothering to take a second's glance at him.
"So where are you headed," he asked.
" From what i remember,  Edwin, that should be none of your business," i angrily answered him.
"C'mon," he said.
Honestly speaking, I wanted to really go and see Elton but Edwin had totally come between my plans.

" I want to be left alone, Edwin" I told him plainly.
" Not when i am here," he stibbornly said.
I walked to the park after accepting ny defeat.
"I went to see Elton today, " Chanelle said as we walked together to the parking lot.
" huh!.... what did he say? Is he alright?" I said looking down.

"Dont worry, he is better....he regrets his actions Drey. Give him a chance at least." Chanelle pleaded.

"Hold it right there! Not after all youve told me. Dont tell me that you are still on his side. Its not like you have ever liked him anyways. "

"What iff... Chanelle began.

" You may end that statement right here Chanelle. Im not in the mood to talk about that prick anytime soon. " I said shutting her up.

"Girls!!" Deerick exclaimed waving his hand.

OmG, i forgot to stick to the plan.  Holy shit!
Derrick had told me that he wanted to take Chanelle out since it was her birthday and had told me to get lost before he  arrived to pick her up.

What was i going to do now. Obviously i had to come with am excuse to leave this place right now.

" I gotta pass by the mall to get a few  things.  Groceries. Ill see you guys later," i said and pecked Chanelle on the cheek. 

Before she could complain, i hurriedly walked away
Secrets between siblings was just a norm. I bet she suspected something but like she normally does, im sure she would just brush it off.

Derrick
"Sweetheart!" I said and hugged her.
" Ermmm... do you know why Drey suddenly changed her plans without telling me?" She asked.

"And why would you think so?" I asked her.

"I just saw you smiling.." she said.
"Damn, this babe was really observant," i loved it.

"Its just because you look prettier anytime i see you, " i replied whilst gathering her in my arms.

"Come with me. Ive got to show you something," i said stretching my hands to her waiting for her to hold unto it. She did so without hesitation and although i was a bit surprised, i was glad. She was definitely becoming comfortable around me and that was a good start.

We drove silently to an ive cream shop down the streets. I got down and went to purchase some for us.

"How did you know my favourite flavour," she asked.

"Well, lets just say that i guessed" i said stealing all of the ice cream on the filled spoon she held.

"What the..." she said whilst hitting my shoulder.  You are definitely going to pay for this."

"How's that going to be possible? There is no witness here to testify on your account."

"Oh so! But im here to do that." She said and opened  the passengers door ready to get out.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Home!" She said.

"Fine. You won. Ill get you another one."

I got out of the car and after a short distance when she entered  the car, i went back and sat in the drivers seat and quickly locked the door.

" what are you doing? Get out and go get it" she said but i didnt budge.

She was ready to step out when she realised that i had locked the doors.

" You cheat!" She screamed and hit me causing the ice cream to spill all over her dress.

"Hey! Are you okay? I asked when u realised she was silent but she didnt look at me. The whole time, her eyes were fixed on her soiled dress.
I took some tossues and wiped her dress and when i got to her tighs where the ice cream had dripped to  i realised that she was the girl i needed.

I looked up and our eyes me each other causing me to move closer.
Soon we were a few inches apart.

She could feel me breath on her face. I noticed as she had her eyes closed deeply inhaling my scent.

What do you think is gonna happen next?
Please vote,
comment
and share

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro