Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Derrick

"Im sorry," i said retrieving myself from her making her look embarrassed.
I know she expected me to do something other than that but after her panic attack the other time, i thought it would be best for both of us.

The next minutes of the drive was just met with unbroken silence. I had a lot to tell her but i thought it wasnt a perfect time.

Chanelle
As i closed my eyes unintentionally, awaiting a passionate kiss from him, i felt his breath leave my face.
I opened my eyes to see him withdraw himself from me.
" im sorry," he said.
I felt it may be due to the panuc attack from the last time.
"Should i have kissed him myself?" I thought.

Having nothing to say, i sat quietly in his car looking out the window.
Did i have any right to be pissed at this moment?
"So...." i  said breaking the silence.
He looked away from the road briefly to look at me signalling that i had his attention.
"Where are you taking me to?" I continued.
" My place," he responded.
"Ermm.. for what reason?" I asked again.

" you wouldnt want to die now, will you?" He said meaning i should shut up.

Getting the mesaage, i decided to be quiet.  Soon enough,  we got to his place. He got down and opened the door for me like every gentleman would and i got down.

As we headed towards the door, he paused and seeked permission to blindfold me for a while.

"Whats going on?..." i asked but before i could say more,  he was done putting the blindfold across my eyes.

Directing me by holding my hand, i entered God knows where.

"Haven't we reached yet? Im getting fedup." I said to him.

"Patience baby, just a little more time" he replied causing me to laugh.

I definitely knew i wasnt patient. He needn't tell me that. Soon, i stood there alone.

"Derrick!" I exclaimed.

I didnt hear from him. Feeling scared, i untied the blindfold. I found myself standing in a well furnished room. It had to be his bedroom seeing that his picture frames hang all around the stripped wall.

But what was on the bed? It seem like the petals on the bed were decorated into writing something.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Derrick said and i turned to face him.
He was kneeling down holding a pink rose in his hand. I was caught of guard.
I didnt know what to say or do at this very point. I was scared.  I didnt have the guts to go through what Drey was going through.  I was too soft and i knew if i should get hurt, i would just kill myself.

"Derrick, " i managed to mumble.

"Shhh! " he wispered drawing nearer.

"Listen. I understand this is your first time and there is no need to rush into saying anything. I just want a chance with you Chanelle. You dont habe to reply me here but i would be glad if you tbought of how i feel too." He said.

With that, he kissed me gently on my lips and this time i have in to him enjoying every bit of it. I could feel his honesty.

"Is that a yes," he asked breaking off the kiss.

" Lets just give it a try. Derrick please dont try to...." i began and ended up being silenced with a kiss more intense than the first.

Audrey
"Hello Mrs. Khan." I said into the phone.
I was astonished to see her call me today. "Was something wrong with Elton? Did he do anything foolish?" I thought to myself.

"Come over, i would like to speak to you. Mrs Khan but..." i started.

" No but..." she said to me.
" Just for a  while. You can leave after you dont find what i say reasonable." She added.

"Ill drop by," i said.

"Good, i will be expecting you then " she answered.

I let out a sigh after i ended the call. Elton's mum couldnt change my mind so i would just go and hear whatever she has to say. My decision was made and i was not gonna cahnge my mind.

I rang the bell and as Mrs Khan knew i was the one, she had already pulled the door open even before my second knock could land on the wooden door.

"Come in dear" she said as she directed me into the living room.

Memories of Elt and i began to flood my mind and i was struggling to help it.

Where was be now? Was he fine?

It was thrn that i realised i couldnt get him out of my  mind. I missed him.

"Audrey!" Mrs Khan literally screamed making me come back to my senses.
"Are you okay?" She asked realising i was lost.

"Yh, im fine" i murmured.

" okay now listen attentively to what im going to tell you. You are like a daughter to me Drey and im glad that you and Elton met each other. You are a beautiful soul and i love that he found you. I dont mean to interfere in your relationship at all as you are matured enough to make your own decisions. Im just here to give you some advice. It definitely up to you to go by it or not.

Listen dear, she continued. A relationship without trust is baseless and it usually doesnt last long. As a woman with much experience, im giving you this tip.

you definitely wont know the value of what you have until you have lost it. I feel your relationship nowadays has been falling apart. But i want to let you know that when you love,  never let go.
Opportunity they say comes once in a lifetime.

Yours may come a million times but if you do not grab the chance, you may never get it again."

By the time she was done with her speech, all the tears i had held back began to fall out.

I realised that i didnt trust Elt enough and was blinded by what people said about him.

"Come here will you," Mrs Khan said opening her arms for me.

I went over and hugged her.

"You are both hurting yourselves just because of one girl. I know you love him and i believe he does you too. Learn to fight for what is yours. It may not be easy but just dont give up what is worth fighting for." She said as i was in her embrace.

Now wipe your tears child. He is in his room downstairs.

" Downstairs?" I questioned.

"Yes" she replied.

It then struck me that he was badly injured. I rushed but halted in front of his door.

" Go in," his mum encouraged.

I opened the door slightly and peeped in and OmG i couldn't believe what i saw.

Thanks for reading

Press the star at the bottom of the chapter to vote.
Feel free to drop any comment. Love ya' :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro