Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Audrey

Elt was seated in a wheelchair facing the window. Even when he heard the door, he didnt turn.
"Elt!" I half exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Your mum erm....I... ermmm...."
Ha! I couldn't believe nothing was willing to come out of my mouth.

"Get out," he calmly said.

"Elt I..." i began but he was only getting furious.

"I said get out!" He blurted out. His bloodshot eyes scared me to the extent that i started moving backwards. He looked so cruel. I didnt know this side of him. In fact, i knew absolutely nothing about the guy who sat in front of me.

Then, i began to wish all this drama was only a long nightmare and taht Elt and I were fine. That there was nothing  wrong with our relationship.  That we were just perfect oike we used to be.

"Christ!! What the hell is going on here. Elton, son ,will you calm down," Mrs Khan said as she entered the room.

"Get her out of here mum, I dont want to see her," he pleaded with his mum.

I stood there dumbfounded.  We were really messed up. I now realised the gravity of the entire situation.

"But son... ' Mrs Khan began trying to get him to listen.

" Just get this thing out of here!!" He shouted.

" thing... thing... he just called me a thing. Son of a bitch. I knew we were rough at the moment but how dare he."

Elton
"Shut up Elton," mun said.

I brushed my hands through my hair. Drey looked so scared and afraid.

I could fewl the urge she had to come close to me but i had pushed her farther  than i expected.

"What is it with you huh?" She asked.

Courage,  she dared to open that trimp of hers and ask me a question.

"And who do you think you are too? Oh! So you think you can just walk in here anytime and I'll be waiting iwth opened arms to embrace your silly self. You think you are the only one i depend on right? Well, you are wrong ok.

I never recall inviting you over so get lost. Hurry up...." i said trying to rise from the wheelchair i sat in to drive her out qhen i suddenly fell.

Arghhhh! I groaned in pain. My ankke was hurting really bad. I couldnt take the pain.

"Eltonn!!" I heard Audrey scream but she was too late. All i could see from that moment was black.

"I love you Elt, you dont know how hurt i was by your words. Youve hurt me countless times and i cant take it anymore." I heard Drey whisper but couldn't see her.

" Oh my love, im sorry too," i said between thoughts pretending to be sleeping.

"Please wake up Elt. Im ready to fix things. Im ready to love you if you allow me to. Only if you can put away your ego and help fix things between us." She added.

'Im ready to do that Drey. I love you too' i said and opened my eyes looking at her surprised face.

You.... you... she began and i smiled.

"You jerk! So you were listening to me the whole time."

"Shhh."I silenced her placing my finger on her lips. "Come here,"  i said to her.

She came to me and i wrapped my arms around her. It felt good to have her in my arms again.
"Is that a sign that you wouldnt avoid me again ?" I asked and she nodded.

That felt good.
" I will always love you Drey, always.Just trust me okay."

"Okay, i will" she said and then placed her head on my chest.

"I miss you so much Drey"

"Me too," she said.

"Yesterday i thought you would not come and see me so... " i began but then she said,"im sorry."

Its okay, i reminded.

All was silent till mum opened the door on us. That was when i realised that Drey had fallen asleep.

She looked so peaceful. I lay her on my bed with her hair sprawled all over my pillow.

"Wake her up son,its getting dark" mum suggested.

Mum!! I said amazed by ber suggestion.  She's not a kud and besides she is exhausted so allow her to rest.

"Hmm. Okay, " she sighed looking at how tired Drey was.

"Let me get Sonia then to help move her to the guest room so that she can have some rest."

Mum! I screamed. She is my girlfriend dor crying out loud. She could sleep in my bed for as long as she wants.

Before my mum could leave, Drey stirred in her bed causing her to awaken from her sleep.
My mum quickly run out of the room knowing full well that it was her long talk that cause Drey to rise up.

" whats the time?" She asked.

" Its almost 7." I answered.

"What?" She jumped abruptly from her bed looking for her stuff.
" oh God i gotta' get home soon," she mumbled.

"Stay please. " i said looking at her.

"Trust me, i would have loved to if i could but... she began.
"Ill see you another time okay," she continued.

" what's wrong Drey? Did something happen? " i asked worried.

"Derrick doesnt know where I am and he needs time to take this in. He would freak out if he got to know i was back with you." She said sadly.

"Its okay. I understand " I assured her and kissed her lips.
"Oh!" She moaned.

"Its not me, its your strawberry lipgloss," i mumbled against her lips as i took her lower lip in.
"Why do you tempt me baby,"  i said to her.

She pulled back looking red and hastily ruahed for the door.

"I love you tooo..." I screamed back at her and fell back unto my bed.
Thank you for reading guyss!

Please vote, comment and share on your message boards.

Whats your favourite flower?
I fancy tulips what about you?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro