Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Elton
I almost went dizzy when someone bumped into me. It was Chanelle, Audrey's best friend.

She was someone that Audrey confided in most. Even more than her mother. They had been friends since childhood and were really good at tolerating and giving listening ears to each other.

I asked. To have a word with her promising not to take much of her time. As she was in a rush going to a place unknown to me.

I asked about Audrey and she said the same things I had read. It was true. Audrey had never cheated on me ....it was that she was sorry for her cousin so much that she couldn't open up to me.

I bowed my head full of guilt almost in tears when Chanelle asked me the reason for my strange behaviour and numerous questions.

What could I tell her? Every single thing I had done to Audrey was very silly and immature.

"We just had a slight misunderstanding ", I said to her.

I regretted it all. Shouting at her, cheating on her with a whore like Drusilla and every other thing.

I was deeply hurt and I knew she was more. I was so confused now.

Where the hell was I going to start from this time.

Audrey
It was morning. I had had a long sleep hence gaining enough rest. I quickly hurried up because it was only an hour left for my flight to take off. I got to the airport thirty five minutes earlier and I knew that soon enough I would be out of this hell and misery.

I had planned to inform Chanelle after I get to Italy because I believed she would be asleep by now.

Already, I had informed my brother of the emptiness in the house before leaving. I was relieved that I'll see my cousin and release a little stress before I came back.

Elton
I had been calling Audrey since last night and she hadn't answered any of my calls. I rushed to her house really eager to speak to her. I had to clear things up with her though I had a feeling it was going to be very difficult.

Upon reaching her house, it was her brother who responded to the doorbell instead of Drey. He looked so surprised when he saw me.

Hey Elton!!!

I responded to his exclamation with a handshake and asked of Audrey's whereabout.

"She just left to the airport. She's on her way to Italy, didn't she inform you?"

I looked at him not knowing what to say when I realized that I dint have much time to meet Drey before she left.

We had to clear things up like the adults we are.

I knew it was going to be difficult for her to forgive me after everything but I had to.

Audrey
I had reached the airport and was waiting for my flight to be announced. All I could think of was Elton at that particular time.

Now I had my mind made up and wasn't ready to go back on my words.

Elton
I had arrived at the airport. As soon as I got there, I run out of the car looking for Audrey.

Audrey!!! I screamed.

I didn't care about how many people looked at me. I run to another part of the hall and screamed again with my eyes welled up with tears.

I turned my back full of the intention of going back when someone mentioned my name.

I turned and saw Audrey running towards me. I also rushed to her and gave her a hug. She embraced me and I knew that she had missed me. Every thing felt good at that instance and I thought my forever was perfect.

But all what I thought of was wrong. After Audrey stood on her toes and kissed me so intensely, she withdrew and said she had been waiting to return my last kiss since she wasn't able to do so that night because I was so disgusting that night....

At that moment my heart broke into pieces..my whole world crumbled down.. my senses came to a halt and all I did was stare at the place where Audrey stood few seconds ago.

By the time I recovered from my shock. Audrey had left. She was nowhere to be found and then it was announced that her flight was about to take off .

Audrey had abandoned me and it was my own fault. I had concluded too early and never had the patience and tolerance to hear her side of her story.

I deserved every bit of what I was going through now ...💔💯

Hey guys !!!😊hope you enjoyed it....

DON'T FORGET

Vote
Comment📝
&
And add this book to your reading list asap😌

I love y'all 😍😍😍

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro