Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Audrey
Italy seemed perfectly fine. Much had not really changed since I last saw it and I was so happy to be around.

I had forced myself not to think about what happened before I left and I was happy I hadn't given it any much thought.

My aunt had sent her driver over to come pick me up from the airport and they were all so happy that I had finally come.

Mum and dad had wanted me to go with them from the beginning but I was so confused that I wanted to think it over before taking any decision.

Both my cousin, Cyril, and Elton were so dear to me at first but now I had chosen Cyril over Elton and although it hurt, I was glad I did so.

During my drive to my cousin's house, I had called Chanelle and told her not to tell Elton about me for now.

She asked for my reason but I promised to tell her the whole story as soon as I got back.

Drusilla
I sat down with my friends and told them about last night. They were all so happy for me.

Indeed I felt last night was the best night ever. Elton and I had shared something I would and could never forget.

I had noticed that he and his dearest girlfriend were quarreling but although I didn't know why, I was planning to take advantage of this situation.

"How he held me in his arms was so romantic.....it felt so good when he kissed me so hungrily and my whole body began to seem like it was being electrified." I said to my friends .

ELTON
I was almost home when my cell rang. It e same lab group with one of her friends at school.

"Hello" , I answered.  Drusilla kindly come over okay, we need to talk.
Sure baby she answered and giggled after which the line was cut. I had really given this girl the wrong impression and I guess things had to be set straight before they got put of hand.

I went over to the fridge, took  bottles of beer and then sat in my couch as I watched the dead match on tv. I had almost finished  four bottles when in my dizzy state, I saw someone approach me.

DRUSILLA
I went over to Elton's thinking of what he wanted to discuss with me. I arrived at his house and seeing the huge mansion before me, I was amazed. I went over to his doorbell and rang it several times but there wasn't any response whatsoever.  Seeing that the door wasn't locked, I let myself in and realized that Elton lay on the floor.

He was extremely drunk. What had caused him to drink so much was nothing I had any answer to. I carried him up trying to place him in his couch but as I was trying to do so, I fell and he rather got his drunk self on top of me.

There and then, I heard someone enter his mansion.  A quick glace at the door let me know it was a girl. I hadn't met her before and didn't know what she was doing in his house. But what i realized was that she looked like she had had the best shock of her life before rushing out through the door.

Having full self satisfaction after she left, I now let myself out of Elton's grip.

ELTON
I had slept and woken up only to find a load on me. It was Drusilla. She had lay fast asleep with her head on my chest..

I quickly carried her off me and she awoken.  Hello hun,  she said sleepily.
Listen Drusilla, you have to get out of here now.
She looked at me shocked and asked a question I least expected from her. 
What do you mean Elt??
I don't want to have anything to do with you Drusilla cant you just get it. I don't love you. I only love and care about  Audrey and I'm sorry if you feel used but what happened between us the other night was a mistake and you and I are both at ....

Before I could end my well prepared speech, the bitch slapped me. I couldn't retaliate because I deserved it. I deserved it for treating Audrey like shit and also for falling under the spell of Drusilla. I deserved every single bit of what was coming to me.

"Last night while we laid together, some sexy bitch let herself in and was quite shocked when she saw me kiss you and you kiss me. She saw us Elt darling. There's no turning back for you now." She said.

Ill be waiting for you in my apartment when you're ready to have fun huh she said kissed me on the cheek and left me dumbfounded.

Whoever it was I hope Audrey never hears of  anything.

Its so clear DRUSILLA  has some plans in getting Elton to stick to her. But what could that plan be?
Who is this mysterious girl that saw Drusilla and Elton together??

Don't forget to vote⭐
& comment 📝

All views are warmly welcome 😊♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro