Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chanelle
Audrey had sent me to tell Elton she had no interest in him anymore promising to tell me the entire story when she got back. As a friend indeed, I decided that I was going to pass by Elt's place after shopping and I couldn't believe what I saw when I got there.

Elton had been cheating on Audrey. He was such a bastard.

I got out of his house with the belief that none of them had seen me.

I was confused on whether I was to tell my friend or not.

After weighing the case for sometime, I decided to forget about it.

I didn't want to tell her because she was a very emotional being and I knew that she would be deeply hurt by his actions.

"But did Audrey already know the truth?"

Did she know about Elton cheating on her? And was that her reason for quitting their relationship?

Audrey
I just hope Chanelle wasn't foolish enough to tell Elton where I was staying because I had had enough of him already.

Cyril has been doing fine after the kidney transplant.

I had spent virtually the whole Christmas season with him. Once, I have woken up early and gone to the mall without him just to get him a present.

I got him a watch. It seemed as a little gift but that was the only thing i could think of because i really didn't know what exactly he liked.

When i gave him the gift, he was so happy and grateful to me.

Three weeks later, school resumed but I was still in Italy.
I had to fly back since I had missed some lessons already.

It was strange, I hadn't really missed Elton. I had forgotten about him. Yes! Though I'm still struggling to believe that he's nowhere near to important to me, I still cherish him.

Elton
It had been a long time since I last set eyes on Audrey. She had refused to pick my calls and even reply the Christmas wish that I sent to her.

It had not been easy living without her and Chanelle had also refused to help me get my numerous messages over to her.

She had refused to listen to my explanations as I thought Drusilla had gisted her on what happened between us.

It was when she insulted me that I got to know she was the girl Drusilla was talking about.

It was she who stormed on us the other time.

However, she promised not to tell Audrey about it. I felt so guilty.

I had missed the love of my life and I guessed she had missed me too.

Audrey
I had just landed in Chine when I decided to go to school. Though I felt tired, I had to.

It was my last year in college and I wasn't planning on failing for anything in the world. I got to school quite late but my lesson hadn't yet began so I lodged in the hallway.

I was there when one cute guy walked to me all smiley and happy.

I had seen him several times in the school but I always compared his looks to my baby, Elt without realizing that he had his own nice features too.

We hadn't really spoken before.

When he got to me, he asked of my name and that was when we began to chat.

He seemed to be a very nice person. I was enjoying chatting with him so much so that I forgot I had a lesson to attend.

As soon as I realized it, I hurried to leave but before I could walk away, he took my hand a scribbled some number in it.

I smiled at him whilst he smirked and left the place.

Soon, the day was over. While I was holding some files, I bumped 8nto someone at the door and all my papers fell. I bent down to pick them when I realized that it was Elton i had run into.

Elton
Rumours had spread that Audrey was back and some of my friends said that they had seen some guy flirting with her. Well, all those were just made up stories so I didn't worry at all.

When the day was over, I went quickly to where her last class was held and decided to go in to look for her.

Audrey
Hw knelt down and our eyes met. His eyes were full of guilt but in my eyes he looked handsome as ever.

Audrey! Edwin called from afar. I quickly picked up my files and stood facing Elton.

"Are you ready?" Edwin asked as he approached us.

"Sure," I replied. I grabbed his hand walking away from Elton.

We went over to a restaurant nearby and ate in silence. Edwin asked about Elton and I and when I ignored him, he thought to himself to be quiet. It had been a long day and I had felt so tired.

Some weeks later...
Audrey had still been ignoring me no matter what I did and it was becoming extremely frustrating.

I saw her most at times with Edwin laughing her heart out. They had become really good friends and I could see Edwin saw her much more than a friend but Audrey was too naïve to notice.

I decide to walk home today when I saw Edwin and Audrey very close to each other. Edwin was going to kiss her and she just stood there doing nothing.

Her face was in his hands and he had bent towards her lips.

Immediately, I became angry. I walked over to where they were, dragged Edwin off Drey and punched him in the face. No one had the right to take what was mine.

I had never been so angry to the that extent. I had been tolerating him for a long time now and now, I only wanted to deal with him.

I beat him till blood oozed from his mouth. All this while, we drew the attention of a crowd to the scene since Audrey had been screaming her lungs out.

I left him there, badly beaten and turned to Audrey.

Not caring about how I handled her at the moment, I pulled her along with me.

We had to clear everything that was going on between us.

Please vote⭐
Comment 📝
&share📳📳📳

Love ya💋💋💋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro