Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Audrey

The curtains were drawn together at one side making it possible for the suns rays to reach the room.

My eyes flipped open after the rays hit them and i thought for a second where the hell was i?

I didn't recognize the place at all. It looked no where near a hospital and i tried to get out of bed when I realised my feet were bare.

Where were my shoes, i asked shaking as i remembered what had happened at Elton's place the day before.

I recalled calling edwin to come get me. Wait a minute! Could it be that i was in his house?

Holy shit! How could i make such a mess outta myself.  I buried my face in my palms for a while until the sound from turning of the doorknob got my attention.

I raised my head just to see edwin in a tight t-shirt showing all his abs. For the first time in years, i noticed how sexy he looked. I shrugged it off anyways and responded to his greeting.

"Good morning, " i said getting out of my bed. I felt sore between my legs but didnt wanna' show it for fear that Edwin might get suspicious.  He wasnt supposed to know because it aint his concern.

Not just Edwin but I didn't want anyone to know about what had happened between Elt and i and hence, i intended to keep it a secret.

For once in my entire life i was so ashamed of myself. I broke my virginity right after college and i wasnt at all impressed with what happened.

What was mum and dad gonna' think of me now. I was so confused and worried that i began weeping forgetting that a person was in there in the room, looking at me with teary eyes as well.

Elton

We both got carried away when we came into contact with each other. She couldn't blame me for nothing? Though i enjoyed every bit of what happened between us, i kinda' regretted what i did a bit. 

I mean we just finished school. That was a rush.

I tried...i tried everything to make Drey calm down but i guess she was so hurt to the extent that she didnt pay heed.

I admit that it was my fault but she could have stopped me.

Passing my hand through and realising that it was quite dangerous walkkng alone in this vicinity, i chased after her but tike had been far spent. She was already gone.

I tried calling her cell several times but she didn't pick any of my calls. I walked down the streets hoping to find her but that wasnt the case.

Luckily for me, i found her but in the hands of my rival who was trying his possible best to calm her down.

Although i felt extremely jealous within, it was for the best. I could never risk her life for anything in the world. I loved her and will always do even if she ever slipped away...... i closed my eyes and thought of what i was going to face the next day. Is Drey willing to let go of what happened between us?

Derrick
I spent the whole day at Chanelle's place just to make sure that she was happy. She was so childish sometimes but it was cute.

One minute, she was damn angry at me and another minute she was all smiling.

We watched a horror movie together and she screamed throughout clutching unto my shirt as if her life depended on it.

Well, i was her life and she was mine.

For a second,  i felt somewhat wierd. I had been playing around with a lot of girls. Had fun with them and dumped them because i was a full time hedonist back then.

And now, here i was, sitting by a girl i knew nothing about.  Totally nothing at all. I just knew how pretty she was, cute and extraordinary putting aside all the girls i had never met, well except my sister.

"What's on your mind?" She asked still focusing her eyes on the tv.

"I love you," i said but she cut me of saying, " i know you do so now tell me what was on your mind."

"C'mon it was nothing much," i said to her

She stood up from the couch, pucked up the remote and turned of the tv.

"Goodnight," she turned to me and said.

I looked at her astonished. Why was she acting this way?

I pulled her to sit before she could think of leaving my presence.
"Stop being stubborn and stay still," i screamed at her regretting it. She kept silent for a while after which i finally broke the silence. "Im sorry," i apologised.

The whole day was turning out into something. No matter how hard i tried to be perfect, i just couldn't.  She stood up and just walked away into her room.

After a long thought, i thought it wise to go to her. We didnt know each other well and i guess that's why she got bored over little things.

I too didnt know her well enough and hence, didnt know what character of me to avoid in her presence.

I sat close beside her and began to talk. I know she was listening but she refused to look at me.

"After my dad and mum separated, due to their own problems which they claimed they could not sort out, i was so  down. Drey was a little younger at taht time and hence the whole situation didn't affect her as much as it did me.
Ibwas so close sto my dad and ddint want to ever disappoint him in the slightest way possible but afterwards,  i didnt see the reason why i lived life studying all day long when the only person i looked up to broke my heart.

I got convinced by a group of friends that pleasure and having fun was all that mattered in life.

They informed me to stop wasting precious time on books and live life while it lasted. The first time i went to the club with them became the best day of my life. Girls hovered around me and i felt like heaven itself.

I loved it and have stuck to that life till i met you. Though im still tagged as a hedonist, you've given so much meaning to my life. After Drey, you are the most important person in my life even before my mum comes into the picture....i wish not to say that but its the truth."

I turned to look down at her after staring in the sky. Im sorry Chanelle. I might have a bad past but im ready to start life anew just for you even if its the last thing i do.

"Do you want this? Us?" I asked with our eyes boring into each others.

"Aye," she said and kissed me until we broke apart.

"Im sorry Derrick, " she said and i hugged her tightly.

"So now that you know about my past, will you want to tell me about yours too ," i said.

She looked at me and turned. There is nothing much about me. Im just an introvert to the outside world and an extrovert among thise i hang out with. She said and i could see some pain in her eyes.

"What was the cause of it, the pain i saw?" I questioned myself.

"C'mon you have a lot of things to twll me dont you?" I urged her on.

My dad died in a plane crash when i was age six and even though i spent just a few times with him, i loved him so much. He was always going on trips and hence i didnt get to see him often till he died. I suffered a lot within and though i never admitted the pain i felt to my mum, she noticed.

After the death of papa,  i didnt wanna attach myself to nobody not even my mum. I made sure i kept a slight distance in our relationship so that i didnt end up struggling with emotions when death decides that its time for her . That is why i tried getting away from you by getting annoyed on the slightest issues.

I never wanted to admit that you meant the world to me and thats why i kept pushing you away for so long.

I just cant bare it when you leave me one day and...." she began shedding tears and i felt like i was stabbed in the heart.

I wrapped my hands around her and rubbed her back. "Its okay... just know that i would never leave your side not for anything on this world. I love you and i always will." I whispered.

"I love you too," she replied for the first time.

"Say again,"

" i said i love you Derrick. Dont break my heart because i would never forgive you even if you were to be on your death bed."

"I wont Chanelle.  Dont ever think of such things. "  

With that, i kissed her forehead and held her in my arms, close to me never wanting to let her go.
Hey loves 💞
Thanks for reading till this chapter. Please dont forget to vote, comment as well as share on your message boards.

What do you think of Audrey's current situation?💬

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro