Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Drey

Thanks Edwin! I said wanting to return to the safety of my home.  He looked at me wierdly but i shrugged it off and headed for the door only to feel him drag me back.

He looked deeply into my eyes but i just looked away to prevent him from suspecting a thing. You might be hurt and i guess you might not wanna' talk about it but never freak out like that again okay...he said with smiles playing on his lips.

Im so sorry Ed. Im just ermm." I thought whilst rolling my eyes.

"It alright Drey. Its okay. Ill always be there for you. "He said making me look at him like really?

"As a friend," he added and we both ended up in laughter.

" Would you mind having breakfast with me?" He asked.

"I......" i began.

Okay lets see...im not actually asking you. Im telling you.

"Have breakfast with me Miss Khinn." He whispered and for a moment, i thought i blushed.

We drove silently to my house after he had me calm down .

"Thank you," i murmured and turned to the door.

Wait! He said. "I just wanted you to know that ermm... ill always be there for you even if you keep rejecting me. Ill..."

Before he could proceed with what he had already began saying, i interferred saying, " i cant love you Eddie please i said.

" its okay and dont be sad cheer up," he said.

"Ill take my leave now. Goodbye," he said and pecked my cheek then he left.

"Ha!" I sighed.

I had ignored Elton an entire week after the incident with him. Finally, it was prom. My long awaited night.

I had planned on apologising to Elton for being so childish and ignoring him as if he was to blame for everything.  I wanted to tell him how right it felt when he took full control of my body.

Obviously,  after thinking things through,  i was happy that Elton was the one to break my virginity because i loved him so much.

I sat in front of my mirror admiring myself. It had been so long  since i applied make up since i barely had time to do such.

Today, i wanted to make a difference and that was all for the one guy i always loved. My heartbeat and strength...Elton Khan.

I applied red lipstick just to make my lips look hot. Not wanting any disturbances from my hair, i pinned every strand to the top centre leaving a few strands lose to just brush my face.

I permed my side hairs and wore some dangling earrings to match. A silver necklace was just the perfect match for my outfit and that was what i put on.

As for my footwear, there was no big deal i  choosing it since my favourite heels matched right.

Mrs Khan(Elt's mother)
It had been two days and i plied on the unknown road in order to rescue my only son. The kidnappers had warned me not to think of contacting the police because then, they would know.

Fearing that my son could be killed, i didnt contact anyone.

I picked my phone and there was still no signal. I was beginning to get scared  and so i regretted for a minute not informing anyone of my whereabouts before coming on this trip.

Ive been driving to the location for some hours now and i was so exhausted.  But how in heaven's name could a mother eat when her child cries for help.

At a point in time, i almost hit a vehicle but the Lord saved my ass. I needed to help my son no matter what. He was the only thing i had and i wasnt planning on losing hin in  anyway even if it  costs me my life.

He had much more ahead of him than i did and i couldnt given up on him just yet.

Elton
I woke up from a chair two days ago after i left home to get some groceries.  Vision blurred, i noticed that i was no longer near a place i knew. How did i get here?

I tried several times to get of the chair but my hands and legs were tied so if i wasnt careful, i could fall together with it.

The door opened and guess who i saw. It was Drusilla.  She was the brain behind all of this shit.

What at all about "i love you" was so difficult to understand. Why was she all around me when i never paid her any attention.

She drew closer to me and kissed my lips.  Fuck! How ciukd person be so slutty? Who in this 21st century will do a thing like this. "What is the meaning of this Drusilla?" I asked desperately wanting to wipe her kiss off my lips.

Unlike my cupcake's strawberry lipgloss, her was full of toxic vibes.

"Hi baby," she said unbuttoning my shirt.

How did i get here and get your filthy hands off me? I screamed at her.

Now, anger flashed on her face. She couldn't act all cool anymore as i had provoked her.

She held my chin up and warned me,     " if you want your mum to still be alive then you will do exactly what i say ok," she said as she showed me a video of my mum driving.

"Dont you dare touch my mum, i said through gritted teeth."

Sure! Then do what i tell you to.

Break up with the thing you call your girlfriend.

After several excahnge of words and i seeing the grave danger i had put mum in, i agreed to her terms.

I just wished Drey will oneday forgive me for this. This couldn't the biggest mistake ive ever made in life or could it?
Hi guys. Kindly vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Is Elton's choice the best to make or could he have gone about the whole situation differently?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro