Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Elton

I could not let her go just like that. I had to clear everything up with her so I followed her indirectly as she drove home so that she would not realise.

She opened her gate and drove in then I also followed.

I got out of my car and saw that a toddler was sitting on the floor playing with her doll.

Audrey was about picking her up when I stopped her.

She looked at me with her eyes flaming like fire. They were as grey as mine.

"Dada," the little girl said.

"When did you get pregnant? Why did you hide this from me?" I asked but as usual, she did not answer me.

I don't need to explain anything to you she said and was about to pick the little girl up when I commanded her to leave her alone.

I was boiling with anger as to why she could hide such a thing for me.

I bent down and the girl wrapped her arms around my neck not wanting to let me go.

"What is my Angel's name?" I asked her.

"Ashey," she said and I laughed.

Why Ashley? I said looking up at Audrey.

You could have chosen a name for her if you were not going around sleeping with Drusilla after sleeping with me and telling me all those of sweet words.

"I did not sleep with Drusilla. Can't you shut up and listen for once," I shouted and both mother and daughter were shivering from fright.

Ashamed of myself, I passed my hand through my hair and apologized.

I took a card for my pocket and handed it over to Drey.

She resisted at first but finally, she collected it.

"Come over to my place tonight. If you don't see what I'm about to say to be sensible you can leave and I won't bother your lives again. I kissed her cheek and that of Ashley then turned to walk away.

"And what if I don't turn up?"she asked.

I'll look through the whole universe only in search of you and then, you would have to hear what i have to say.

Edwin

"He could not win her heart after I had toiled that hard."  I said when I received a call from the private investigator I had hired to follow Elton's every move.

I called Audrey several times that afternoon after she promised to contact me since she was driving.

When I called her, she didn't pick up.

I became very angry and filled with hatred for Elton.

Audrey

I called Chanelle to inform her that I was going to see a Elton and after sensing my eagerness, she just told me to be careful.

I wore a black knee-length dress, applied mild makeup and left home to Elton's house.

Several thoughts crossed my mind but I just couldn't make out what he might say.

Finally, I have arrived at the address which he gave to me then I blew my car horn after which the gate automatically opened.

Who ever told me I will ever drive into the guy who broke my heart's  home would have received several insults for me.
But now here I was, going to listen to whatever he had to say and decide whether to take him back or not.

Before I could open my car door, he had already done it and I looked up at him looking handsome as ever.

He gave me his hand expecting me to place mine and it but I did not mind and just walked out on him heading to his front door.

Elton
As she walked away,I pulled her back and hugged her tightly. If this was to be the last time I was going to set my eyes on her, then i prayed that the night would never end.

"You should know that I'll always love you and everything I ever do or have ever done certainly has a sincere reason behind it."

With that I kissed her forehead.

" Would you let me take you to dinner at least if today is gonna' unfortunately for me be the last time I get to dine with you," I said.

"Mr Khan, for your information, I do not have the time to listen to you. If you have nothing to say, then i should be gone..... before she, as well as myself could realise, my lips were on hers.

" I'm sorry. I got carried away," I apologized.

Can we? I asked but she didn't bother giving me an answer.

She just passed by me again making me look like an idiot.

We drove in extreme silence till I saw a curve and wanted to apply my brakes slightly but it just wasn't working.

"What's wrong?"Drey asked.

"Don't lie to me Elton," she said scared.

I held her hands assuringly but I knew that there was no hope in this case.

"Put on your seatbelt," I screamed and as soon as I said that, my car crashed into the coming car.

That was it.

Boom!!! and there was Darkness.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro