↳ 3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, I promised on tutorial how I edit my icon💫

I used Photoshop to edit this, but I think you can still do it on other apps such ibis paint or any apps that can work on layers and options of changing the settings of the layer like this

aight, here we go;

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

step one

search your images, where? Pinterest! Some ideas on what to search:
-Wattpad overlays
-Wattpad backgrounds
-Wattpad textures
-characters/faceclaims
-aesthetic stickers png
(png helps when you dont want backgrounds behind the object)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

step two

Okay, now open your app. I'm going through this in Photoshop (sorry I don't have Ibis paint qwq but if you familiar with the settings, you might be able to catch up with this tutorial).

For the canvas size, make sure it had to be square, either 500x500, 800x800 or 1235x1235. The bigger the better and the smoother the quality is.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

step three

Okay, now, add your background/texture of your choice. drag and resize it to cover the whole of your canvas. so it won't be cropped off and things won't get ugly-

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

step four

nowww, add your character (with the actual original background cleared/erased off beforehand) on top of the (blue) background. here I have choosen Ijekiel as our subject for today~❤

now when you choose your character image I prefer to choose one with less background. It will be easier to erase it (and you won't die for the hell of erasing part)

(clear like this, no much bg)

(eg of many bg scan too but welcome to erase hell-)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

step five

alright, now fun part add some text, accessories and stickers to go with~ here is the time where you add stickers and pngs. If you noticed I added butterflies and a bubble dialogue in there. I also lower the opacity of the stickers a bit for aesthetic.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

step six

when you're done positioning everything, open a new layer on top and add the overlay. make sure to cover everything all up.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

step seven

now the tricky part, the magic. select the overlay layer (that black one earlier), and at that layer settings change it from "normal" to "overlay". In ibis I think it should be at the upper corner with the settings icon. Hit that baby and you will get this,

once you're done, save it as jpeg.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

final

Voila!

Ijekiel is so gorgeous-

HOPE THAT HELPS IM SORRY IF IT DOESN'T hhahszhsh-

thank you for reading❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro