↳ 4

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Q: How do you erase the background image?

a: chant, "RETAKKA IS UGLY" 10 times, and not only the background, but you as well will be wiped off for good-

jkjk

apps: Photoshop.

(if you have any other app suggestions that can help erase bg image comment here>>>)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Magic Wand

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
step one

open your image in the app, here again is our ijekiel modelling for us today~

also don't forget to add layer under the image's layer (this help me to know I already cleaned off that part later).

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Step two

now, click that tool over there. if you noticed, when you right click it, you will have two different tools under the same category, right? I will cover on that second tool right after this.

This first tool's name is magic  wand, it select image parts that have similar colours. like below here.

since ijekiel have that white paper skin, the tool selected his chin along with the bg. but its okay, we can still erase it off, c a r e f u l l y.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
step three

now just click the eraser tool and simply erase the part you wished to perish.

To remove the dashing lines once you done cleaning everything, just click the Lasso tool (or that one with dashed lines rectangular/circular icon above it) and click on the canvas. done.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Quick Selection tool
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────
step one

This tool located at the same place as magic wand earlier, you have to right click on the icon and it will show on the pop out on what other tools there in the category. Choose 'Quick Selection tool'.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────
Step two

just like earlier, click the part that you wish to perish. noticed the difference of the dash lines? unlike magic wand which select areas by similar colour, this tool will find and following the edges of the image. It can come handy too sometimes (like rn). now erase that bby up.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────
Final
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

now add the background that you want (I add pink) and continue your work! or maybe you want to save for later thenn, save it as png without any background layer behind it. (like the second last image, for a transparent bg.)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

That's all for now, hope this helps!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro