Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh you hopeless romantic,"

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"Okay done, so now may I know how you even knew about Namjoon and I's phone call, or even my work mates names?" I asked looking at Taehyung as I put down my laptop.

"You see every year on my birthday we are allowed a bit more information about our assigned human to protect so a couple years back I was told the people's names who you work with," Taehyung started.

"I also could listen to every phone call that you ever made including when you were drunk." Taehyung stated.

I smirked and chuckled.

"Right so you heard how many calls of me ordering a prostitute?" I wondered.

He chuckled.

"Way to fucken many. However you don't really even need to call someone to likely hook up with someone you know. You are quite attractive so anyone would happily hook up with you." Taehyung stated.

I shrugged off what he said because the awkwardness of asking someone to hook up in person is like next level awkward and I would rather not unless I have done so in the past from being needy.

"What else do you know about me?" I asked looking at him.

"Hmm shall I go through years? I didn't get information you till I was about 10 though, but firstly I found out that your mother was a heavy smoker, then I found out she passed away and you became and orphan, then for some reason my birthday information blessed me with knowing you cried every night which isn't something exciting to learn when I couldn't do anything to help," Taehyung started.

"Yah sorry about that, I was like 12 and not mentally stable." I hummed.

"Yeah I noticed you weren't stable, I had nightmares listening to you cry honestly. It felt so real," Taehyung groaned holding his chest where his heart was.

"Then I found out nothing till you were 18 honestly, there was a big time gap but I suppose it was because nothing was going on in your life, when you turned 18 I found out you were going to university, then I found out you got a dog, then I found out you worked at a cafe, then I found out their names, then I found out your dog passed away, and then lastly I was told you are gay." Taehyung stated.

"Did they really have to tell you I was gay? I'm pretty sure it would have ended up madly obvious." I muttered.

"Hmm well actually because you do training up until you are 18 being a guardian angel, afterwards your life is a lot of waiting around which also gives you a chance to question yourself so honestly when I found out you were gay it kind of clicked with me why I was given you." Taehyung mumbled.

"Why?" I wondered.

"I have a feeling that straight people will get a straight angel whereas gay people get a gay one." Taehyung told me thinking about it.

"You are gay?" I gasped.

He nodded.

"I have a feeling that in some cases it may be useful, like I've heard stories of your human falling in love with the angel which saves them in some cases, which is hella cute actually." Taehyung said resting his head in his hand placed against the back of the couch.

"Until you have major heart break when they disappear again." I mumbled.

"Yah don't ruin cute fantasy moments." Taehyung huffed making me giggle.

"Plus heart break doesn't seem to be a thing in my world, your love doesn't seem to fade. It goes on until you meet them again." Taehyung said smiling.

"Oh you hopeless romantic," I muttered making Taehyung pout.

"They will come back to earth and realize the person likely has a partner now, then won't they be crushed?" I questioned making Taehyung scrunch up his nose. 

"Or they may be happy someone is always going to be by their side loving them." Taehyung stated through gritted teeth.

"Why are you such a scrooge around love? To many hook ups?" Taehyung snorted.

I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"If a person wants you then it should be for the right reasons and as far as I'm aware those feelings don't exist for anyone right now and we both are getting older, well unless I die." I stated.

"What happens to you if I die?" I asked him.

"Um either they peer me with someone else if I'm still young and if someone is missing a guardian angel at my age because their angel gets banished from our world by going against our rules, or I probably end up in heaven with you I suppose," Taehyung hummed.

"Though usually you are assigned your human at birth within a few months so it's rare for someone to not have one." Taehyung answered.

I nodded.

"What is your world like?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Come come," He said patting the couch closer to me as he pulled out a fancy looking phone.

"This is my bedroom," Taehyung said showing me his phone as I placed my head on his shoulder to see his phone moving closer to him.

"Woah it looks like earth." I mumbled.

"Yes, it's basically a big simulation of what earth would be like for us. You can take it away though but all you see is stars, space and clouds. Occasionally when I felt down I would get rid of the simulation and just look at the beauty of earth from where I lived. I suppose it also made me feel stronger because I knew you were down their somewhere. It made me feel like I had a purpose." Taehyung stated.

He seems as lost as me with my purpose...

"Cute dog by the way." I said smiling softly.

"Ah yes. Totally didn't get one after I was told you had one." He said chuckling.

"Awww that's cute." I chimed as he smiled.

I sighed feeling my phone vibrating in my black jeans pocket.

I pulled it out seeing a number flash across the screen.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone removing my head from Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jimin did you order the ingredien-" "Yes I did, goodnight." I muttered hanging up instantly.

"Woah you cut Namjoon off!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yes I did." I answered looking at him.

"Damn why are you so rude to people, can't you be nicer to him? If you were nicer maybe you would make a friend." Taehyung groaned slapping my arm.

"Maybe another day I will be." I said shrugging.

"Anyways, I should sleep before going to work tomorrow so come." I said grabbing Taehyungs arm to pull him up from the couch.

"By the way don't angels have wings?" I asked as I pulled him down the hallway.

"Yes but if I showed you them at first you may have freaked out and I want to appear as normal as I can to your eyes currently. Though you definitely will see them probably when I try to save you as I probably will panic, plus I've been told when I saw you they will naturally come out anyways." Taehyung said truthfully.

"Alright then, you can sleep in here." I said opening the door to the guest bedroom.

"I don't know if you actually sleep or not but I do so don't bother me until I come get you tomorrow morning." I instructed walking towards my bedroom.

"Jimin-" "What?" I asked sighing.

"I can't touch anything. Does it matter if I leave the door open?" He asked.

I walked back down the hallway and closed the door on his face for him saying nothing before walking to my bedroom against his wall.

I think I have decided my feelings towards Taehyung.

I like his company. I like he's kind, caring and wants a better outcome for me in life but I also find him to be so fucking annoying as he seems to think earth is better then what it is and that my life can be better when I honestly just feel trapped. But I also don't like the pressure of ruining his life if I die...

𓆩*𓆪

(Helloooo! I hope you liked the second chapter of Guardian Angel. It gave you some more details that you may have been curious about.

Please make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro