Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm serious, I need you."

Jungkook

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"Woah," I gasped opening the front door to capture a proper glimpse of what Jungkook was wearing.

His eyes scanned down my body.

"You look hot." I muttered making eye contact with Jungkook again.

A big smile spread across his lips.

"Of course I do." He cockily replied arching his eyebrow.

Jungkook wore an all black suit without a tie or bow showing off his defined collar bones, his dark hair seemed oily and hung around his cheeks.

His smokey eye make up quite similar to mine however mine had shades of red mixed into it whereas his was quite dark making his eyes seem a dream.

"You look very good to by the way." He said with a small smirk.

"I'm glad." I responded biting my lip.

"Anyways, ready to go?" He asked and I nodded walking out of my house wearing my suit.

I smiled seeing the same flowers that I had was perched in his blouse pocket as his jacket didn't have any pockets.

"Lot's of people will be staring at us you know." Jungkook muttered as we walked down to his car.

Once I sat down inside I watched Jungkook take a deep breath.

"Nervous?" I asked softly.

"I feel next level neurotic." Jungkook replied.

"I know it's daunting as I have been their and revealed being gay in public before, just know you can't keep hiding out of fear. If your friends are really your friends they should be happy for you and not judge you. Plus I will be by your side the entire night." I calmly said as Jungkook tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

"I think I may throw up however let's just get it over and done with, a fucking huge weight will be lifted off my shoulders after tonight." Jungkook stated starting the car.

"Exactly, you will feel so much better and you can be yourself, the way you show yourself to me." I mentioned.

"I don't know if they are ready for that side of me though." Jungkook mumbled as he drove down the road.

"Jungkook I like the way you are, again, if people are really your friend then they will welcome you no matter what." I said and he nodded taking deep breaths as he drove down the street of the school.

He then backed his lovely expensive black vehicle into a park outside the school; normally I only see Jungkook walking places so for him to take his car he must really be showing off or trying to make the experience magical for himself, or even myself.

"Jimin-ah." Jungkook mumbled looking at me.

"Yes?" I said looking over at him.

"You aren't leaving my sight the entire time we are here alright?" Jungkook muttered.

I nodded.

"I'm serious, I need you." Jungkook mumbled before his cheeks started to heat up.

My heart skipped a beat as Jungkook got out of the car.

He needs me as support, if he asked someone else to the prom he would have said the same surely.

But it still makes me feel so special...

I got out of the car and Jungkook locked it fixing up his hair in the wing mirrors.

"Classic popular boy right their." I giggled while watching.

He laughed lightly, possibly because he was still nervous.

"I'm allowed to make sure my appearance is perfect twat." Jungkook whined as we walked towards the university hall as it got ever so darker.

I shrugged off what he said as we approached the halls entrance.

I could hear Jungkook deeply breathing to calm himself down as he handed the prom tickets too an elder women.

I looked down to see his knees buckled and his hand shaking ever so slightly.

Biting my bottom lip, I gently intertwined my fingers between his on his spare hand before giving his hand a squeeze of encouragement as the women stamped both our hands to allow for us to go in.

Jungkook continued to hold onto my hand while we entered the hall.

Many eyes saw right through us as we entered.

A couple people at the entrance stumbled backwards with their mouths open as they looked at Jungkook and I.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook snapped in a few peoples direction.

They all turned away from him however I could already see them turning to the people behind them as whispers floated throughout the hall.

"You need to be nicer to people." I muttered as we walked over to the drinks table.

"Yeah well I'm anxious and while I'm anxious I turn into a bit of a bitch." Jungkook said passing me a glass of sparkling grape juice as he grabbed one drinking it all down in one gulp.

"Aren't you normally a bitch?" I questioned creating him to look at me.

"Sneaky son of a bitch." Jungkook said giving me a bright smile which instantly calmed my nerves.

I drunk down my sparkling grape juice which tasted like almost pure vodka as it must have already been spiked.

Jungkook burped putting down his glass on the table before looking around the room.

Considering I am certain everyone know's he's now interested in males nothing seems to have gone wrong yet.

That was until I turned around to face Dallia and another popular male at the university called Hwan.

Dallia's eyes pierced through mine as she recognized me.

"Jungkook." Dallia and Hwan greeted at the same time.

"Seem to be having a problem with gay faggots again or did you actually bring one with you?" Hwan asked his eyes landing on Jungkook then on me.

"I brought him with me, got a problem with it?" Jungkook asked, I turned my head to the side to look at him.

A glare was perched upon his face.

"But you couldn't possibly have brought a male, their is so many lovely women who have wanted to go to the prom with you this year?" Dallia added.

"I'm happy with my choice of who I took to prom." Jungkook spat back slightly holding my hand tighter between his.

"I knew it, Jungkook's always been gay, should have listened to me a year ago Hwan. Gay hoe, how dare you put your nasty dick lips anywhere near females." Dallia grumbled taking a glass filled with sparkling grape juice before walking away.

Jungkook gulped biting his lip as Hwan looked at him.

"Jungkook." Hwan uttered while Jungkook looked at his shoes, his confidence deflating.

"I'm happy for you." Hwan said running a hand through his dark hair.

Jungkook looked up with wide eyes.

"The others to my understanding don't understand you being gay as we all have guessed it, however every time I looked at you I thought you were suffering just to play a social game and be liked. I longed for the day you would come out of the shadows and truly be happy." Hwan said with a large smile on his face.

"Fuck I need pop corn for by standing this- In movies you are supposed to be the bitchy one and she is supposed to be the nice one. I didn't see this coming." I gasped.

Jungkook laughed nudging my arm.

"I don't believe we have spoken before, you are?" Hwan asked looking at me.

"Jimin, Park Jimin." I replied.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kim Hwan." The male responded his dashing brown hair being flicked out of the way of his very dreamy brown eyes.

Hwan is like your ideal charming prince as he truly has the looks of society, however Jungkook is way more attractive, Taehyung even more.

"I hope you both have a lovely evening. Try win over some of the others but you have my support Jeon. Just don't try kissing me anytime soon or then we may have a problem Kook. Also don't take the others words seriously, love's love, who gives a damn fuck what gender they are." Hwan said patting Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook beamed as Hwan strolled away.

All it takes is one loyal friendship for you to not feel so alone anymore...

𓆩*𓆪

(Hello ppl... What ya think of this chapter? I have drama planned uwu muahahaha...

Make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro