Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you going to sleep with him?"

Taehyung

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

As soon as the lights got turned down in the hall Jungkook stopped worrying over what people were thinking of him.

Because there was only a couple spot lights it meant we could mostly only see peoples silhouettes rather then who people were which was nice because it allowed for Jungkook to happily dance around with me between his arms.

The music was loud so people around us were shouting so they could continue talking whereas Jungkook and I just danced together in silence.

I could make out his cute bunny smile in the darkness as he held onto my waist.

A smile perched upon my lips too.

We danced for about an hour until someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see Taehyung.

"TELL JUNGKOOK YOU ARE GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND MEET ME THERE!" Taehyung yelled over top  of the music.

I turned back to Jungkook who had raised an eyebrow.

"WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?" I questioned Jungkook even though I knew where it was so that it didn't seem like I turned away from him for any other odd reason.

"OH, OVER THERE." Jungkook shouted pointing with his hand in the direction of where we came in.

I smiled giving him a thumbs up before I wandered off towards the bathrooms leaving him to dance alone.

I walked through a heavy brown door with a male sign on it and into the cubicle Taehyung stood waiting in.

I turned to lock the door then turned back around to face Taehyung.

My heart skipped a beat seeing the handsome male in front of me.

What he was wearing tonight was effortlessly the most sexy outfit that I have ever seen him wear.

He wore white pants and only a white jacket without a blouse underneath, however white chunky chains hung around his neck dangling around his chest where a blouse should have been.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as Taehyung pinned me against the bathroom door, his lips centimeters away from my own.

I drooled as his lips edged nearer to my own before they made contact.

His lips were rough and tingly as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist.

The ecstatic feeling of his body against my own drove me mad, my thoughts of Jungkook disappearing almost instantly from being around this stunning male.

Taehyung swiftly pulled back allowing me to look up into his gorgeous, dreamy brown eyes.

"Why did you-" I started to whisper until he cut me off.

"I got sick of watching you dance with someone else," Taehyung answered.

"Plus you look so fucking sexy right now." Taehyung coed scooping up my thighs so that he held me by my bum, my arms draping around his neck as he kissed me once more, allowing for my back to rest against the cubicle door still.

His raspberry scent smelt sweet and delicious as he sucked on my lips before pulling back.

"How much longer are you going to stay here with him?" Taehyung whispered putting me down.

It's almost as though Taehyung has completely forgotten that he's trying to set me up with Jungkook as he has his own desires to be with me instead.

"I am not sure." I replied.

"Are you going to sleep with him?" Taehyung asked, a pang of pain shooting across Taehyung's face.

"Maybe." I simply responded looking away from his glance.

"I want you to come home to me." Taehyung whined hiding his head against my neck.

"I know Tae but you wanted me to be here with Jungkook." I muttered.

"Yah no, I wanted you to possibly date him, not spend time with him while I am around. I want you to spend time with me." Taehyung grumbled.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Taehyung the point in me being here is to hope for him to like me back so I can possibly date him." I mumbled.

"But what about me?" Taehyung asked scooping my cheeks up between his large hands.

"Tae... Look... We both know I would rather be with you but you aren't a long term option." I stated, my voice sounding flat out of a bit of annoyance.

"Tae you wanted me to get with someone else so why are you acting like this?" I asked squinting my eyes to look at him.

He let go of me taking a step back while watching me.

"Because- Because it feels wrong... It feels wrong to watch you with someone else that isn't me. Like yes I know I will disappear but I want you to be with me. I don't want you to fall in love with anyone else. I selfishly don't even want to give you the chance to love someone else." Taehyung exclaimed leaving his mouth slightly agape from his confessions.

"I'm sorry but I just can't commit to you when you will disappear." I said holding the bridge of my nose between my smaller fingers.

"I don't want to love you even if I do." I stated watching Taehyung's eyes slightly start to glisten with tears.

"Tae-" I hummed taking a step closer to him but he took a step away.

"Forget it then, I will stop getting in the way." Taehyung hissed as he quickly walked through the wall.

I tried to grab for his hand but he was too quick moving away.

Tears emerged in my eyes.

My hands balled up in fists as streaks of water started to drizzle down my cheeks.

I punched the wall beside me letting out a groan of anger and heart break before I fell to my knees covering my eyes.

What the fuck am I supposed to do when I am in love with the person who I cannot be with damn it!

𓆩*𓆪

(Muahahaha the drama is beginning to start~

Make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro