Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I huffed a laugh. "I get that a lot hum...Miss," I said correcting myself hoping she hadn't noticed but one eyebrow lifted.  "What do you require one of my boats for?" I crossed my arms over my chest and pulled my feet off the desk. 

"I must go on a expedition to find something," she said. 

"What is it you desire?" I asked my eyes glowing. 

"It's none of your business,"  she replied, I turned my head to the side the human was immune to my power.  I returned them to their normal state. 

"I guess I can't help you," I sighed, but before she could answer there was a pounding on the door. 

"What's going on in there?" Nilo yelled. 

"You must wait your turn sir!" I exclaimed. Within moments the door buckled under his power and Nilo stumbled into the room spilling the drinks all over the floor. 

"Excuse me sir, but we're in the middle of something!" the human exclaimed. 

"How dare you talk to me like that! Do you know who I am?" he yelled, the human looked back at me, I smiled at her, cracked open the cupboard where Nilo kept the key to the engine and ran out of the window, as I hit the water I looked back up at the open window both the human and Nilo were staring at me. I giggled as I dived deeper and swam to Franks hut not far from the harbour. As my tail slapped the gangplank he came running to me. 

"Were you successful?" he asked rushing to me, I nodded and threw the key to him. 

"Now we wait till night fall," I said throwing myself down onto the warm wood. Frank sat next to me. 

"What happened?" he asked, and pointed to a wound on my shoulder. My blue iridescent blood leaked out. 

"I  threw myself out of a window," I replied. He broke into laughter. 

"Always were reckless," he said getting up and returning to my shortly with bandages, I hissed as he saw to my wound. His jaguar joined us and rested her head on my lap. I gently stroked her head, she purred and closed her eyes. 

"I think we may have a new expedition soon," I said pushing a green tendril over my shoulder. 

"Oh?" he paused his surprised gaze meeting mine. 

"There is a human who requires a boat to go up river, and I doubt Nilo is willing to risk one of his boats," I said. 

"And you think she's going to listen to us?" he asked. 

"Well she hasn't met you, maybe you should use your charm," I replied giggling, he chuckled and continued to see to my wound. 

"You think I have charm?" he asked, I looked down at my tail and then at him. 

"Well why do you think I've been here for so long?" I asked and turned to look at Frank. He leant toward me and tried to kiss me but I pulled away quickly.

"Frank, I'm sorry, but I've already told you, my heart belongs to Aguirre," I said, I gently patted his shoulder and walked into the hut the jaguar following me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro