( 3) Love Amidst The Chaos

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hai ..

Hello.

Happy reading.

Reeva and Jiya were forced , Aman and Shalini to tell them about the past event and they remembered their first meeting in Canada

Flashback

A month ago .

Author's pov .

A lavish church in Canada , it was beautifully decorated with orchids and roses .

A girl came to church with a bouquet in her hand .

And she is none other than Shalini . She went directly towards her friend / bride's room ..

She entered the room and saw the bride who was in white gown and fully got ready in wedding attire ..

" Congratulations Cristina, I am so happy for you , why didn't you inform me that you are getting married this week ? " Shalini exclaimed in happiness , after all her friend is getting married, but to her surprise she heard a little sob from the bride ..

" Hey , why are you crying ?? Are you not marrying as per your wish ? " Shalini implored and Cristina gave a loud sob ..

" I don't want to marry him , I love someone else " she asserted with thick tears

" " Ohh no , then you have to inform the same to your parents , maybe they can help you , come on this 2024 we are free to take decisions by our own " Shalini tried to console her

" No Mr George is a very influential person and my parents want me to marry him " Cristina muttered under her breath .

" Then why didn't you escape from this marriage ?? Just run away from here " Shalini gave a suggestion

" Mr Gorge is an influential person here , I can't escape easily Shalini , but if you could help me , i will escape from here , otherwise I will die everyday by marrying him, or will die by committing suicide ' Cristina implored following with a loud sob ..

" Ok ok don't cry , where is that guy , I will help you to escape " she assured Cristina ..

" He is outside the venue and waiting for me , I just want a chance to escape with him " Cristina asserted

" What is his name ?? " Shalini inquired

" Aman , Aman Sharma is his name " Cristina muttered under her breath..

" Is he an Indian ? " Shalini again inquired and Cristina nodded yes .

" Ok don't worry just hide in this trolley , I will try to escape you from here " Shalini grumbled and Cristina followed her ..

They both somehow escaped from the venue ..

Here outside the venue Aman is on his bike and talking with his guru JD..

" JD , this is utter nonsense, out of everyone you only got George as an investor ?? He is the fiance of that psycho Cristina , how many times I have said that girl that I am not interested in her but she always wants to be my girlfriend " Aman groaned over the phone to his mentor JD

JD who is the best friend of Aman's mother , now he is a mentor for Aman , just like Parshuram and Karna , but the difference is JD never got angry at Aman , they both share a special bond , which Aman never defies his command ..

That's why he came to attend Cristina's wedding because George is going to a new investor in JD company to avenge Aman ..

" Aman don't be silly , George offered a huge amount and with that amount we can start our project soon " JD exclaimed from the other side of the phone ..

" By the way choose a girl for yourself too , i will get rid of papa , otherwise he will call me everyday and tortures mr for your marriage" JD groaned

" JD, you know what , I just want to kill you with my hands , you know I hate girls , then why are you behaving like Mr Goutham Sharma ?? " Aman replied .

"Not all girls are the same, some girls are like those who love truly, they don't love for money's sake." JD tried to make Aman convinced but only heard a beep sound from the other side bcoz Aman cut the call immediately..

"I've loved before and got my heart broken, but now I won't let my heart be broken again." Aman thought but he is determined to protect his heart from getting hurt again.

The next moment two girls came towards him and they were none other than Shalini and Cristina..

" I know Aman you love me and you will come for me " Cristina exclaimed..

" Is he your boyfriend? " Shalini implored ..

" No I am not " he groaned and turned towards Cristina..

" Why did you come here ? " He continued

" Bcoz you both love each other right ? " Shalini grunted ..

" Aunty ji chup rahiye aap " Aman frowned..

" Who is aunty ji , you are uncle ji , don't know what she has seen in you , she loves you " she frowned.

" Cristy , stop where are going ?? " they heard George shout. .

" Oh no they got to know about my escape , now we have to run from here , otherwise George will kill us ..

Before Aman could say anything , Shalini pushed Aman a little from the seat and sat on his bike , Aman was behind Shalini and followed by Cristina ..

In short Aman got stuck between two girls ..

" Why did you kidnapped me ?? " Aman groaned ..

" Aman my baby , i love you so much , we will get married soon " Cristina asserted while hugging him ..

" Chi chi yuck , you girl stay away , I don't love you " he got irritated and removed her hands from his stomach

" Why are you doing that , don't you love her ? " Shalini implored

" Tum beech mein mat pado Indian girl , you don't have an idea about this fast culture girls " Aman asserted while glancing at Shalini from the view mirror ..

" Cristina, I can't stay without you plz don't go away " George shouted , removed his gun and shot at shalini's bike ..

" Ahhhhhh yeh pagal hai kya ? " Shalini shouted ..

" N0 he is Cristina's boyfriend" Aman implored

" No he is not my boyfriend, we are just in a situation ship , that's it " Cristina grumbled ..

" Situation ship ?? Woh kya hota hai ?? '' Shalini inquired..

" Do log date karte hai , sab kuch karte hai lekin koi commitment nahi karte hai "

( People date , do everything but they don't commit )

" Yeh konsa relationship hai jo situation ke saath badal jata hai ? '' Shalini enquired..

" Cristina, i think George will be perfect for you , bcoz you both are brainless idiots " Aman grunted ..

" No Aman , I only love you not George " Cristina asserted and Shalini got confused ..

" If you love me that much , then why did you bed with George" Aman groaned and Shalini parted her lips in shock ..

" Kya yeh dono " and she cupped her mouth with one hand , the bike got disbalanced but immediately Aman held the other side of the handle

" You mad girl ,abhi humara accident hojatha " he groaned but Shalini's mind is stuck with Cristina and George situation ship ..

" Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum ithne badnaseeb ho , tum toh badnaseebon ka badshah ho ..

" What ?? "

" Cristina don't leave me " George again screamed and again shot at them , this time he continuously fired 3 , 4 times on them , Shalini left the other side of the handle , immediately Aman held the other side on the handle ..

In short Shalini was in Aman's cage and Cristina hugged him from behind ..

" Chi chi yuck " Aman made a face by seeing his position in between two girls ..

He drives towards a nearby police station, for a solution of this unexpected trouble which is following them in the form of George, but little did he know another drastic trouble is waiting for him in the form of a lady inspector in the police station ....

In the police station ..

A lady inspector is glaring at male employees in the police station, it was looking like she is the superior officer of those employees ..

" Do you know what my name is ?? Lara ,, Lara Williams , I don't spare any male chauvinism in my surroundings , and what do you think , she is a lady and you can do anything under my nose , that won't happen in my police station ..

Just then along with two girls Aman came into the police station and stopped his bike in front of Lara ..

She first got afraid of the sudden attack but soon George came with his Jeep into the police holding a gun in his hand , Lara glared at everyone..

" What is this nuisance in the police station , who are you ?? " Lara scoffed

" She is my fiance and this guy kidnapped her " George accused Aman ..

" Excuse me , I didn't kidnap her , she has been troubling me for many days ..

" You , Mr Aman sharma , bcuz of you my love left me and ran after you , you did something to her , now tell me what you have done with my girl ?? " George said while holding A Man's collar .

Aman once glared at his hand which is holding his collar , jerked his hand in one go and punched on his face , George straightly landed on Lara ,

She lifted him up and gave a tight slap bcoz he fell on her , seeing this both Cristina and Shalini got afraid ..

" I will tell you everything ma'am , actually I love this guy Aman , he too loves me but this guy George wants to marry me to avenge Aman " Cristina said one more white lie which made Shalini to part her lips ..

" Ohh no this psycho unwanted girlfriend Cristina wants to trap this badnaseeb badshah, no , you are the one who helped this psycho , now you have to save this guy , otherwise you will be cursed by this Aman " Shalini thought to herself self and started crying hysterically before ..

" Ahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh " everyone pivoted their heads towards Shalini who was crying like a kid ..

" Now , who are you ?? Why are you crying , stop it girl " Lara frowned at Shalini ..

" Ma'am , he is my boyfriend and we both love each other and are getting married next month " Shalini said while cleaning her fake tears ..

" And this Cristina wants to trap my fiance for his money " she continued her drama by holding Aman's hand ..

" Chi chi yuck , leave my hand " he jerked her hand ..

Lara frowned by seeing his attitude, already she hates men and he was misbehaving with a girl in front of her , as a result she flared in anger ..

" How dare you little spoilt brat , you are misbehaving with a girl in front of me , now I will show you what Lara is. Do you know what my name is , it's Lara , Lara Williams" she grumbled and about to arrest Aman ,

Aman removed his phone from his pocket and dialled Abrahm's number ..

" Hello " Abrahm answered from the other side

" Hello Abrahm "

" Haan bhako baklol "

" What ?? Whatever , here in Canada a police officer , her name is Lara , troubling me , use your contacts asap "

" Keep your phone in speaker " Abrahm grunted

Aman did the same ..

" Ms Lara " Abrahm asserted

" it's Lara Williams for you " Lara corrected him

" Yes Ms Lara Williams, he is Aman Sharma, from India , arrest him right now and don't dare to free him so soon , I will talk to your higher officials , ahhhh maaa maro mat maa lag raha hai , at least not with broom " Abrahm groaned while Jaya ji is beating him with a broom , bcoz of his unexpected marriage with janvi ..

Here Aman's face got played with Abrahm's words , he was about to call Arjun but Lara immediately grabbed his phone from his hand ..

" Take him to lockup, and give third degree torture " Lara grumbled

Immediately Shalini again started crying hysterically, this time even louder than before ..

Lara got emotional by seeing Shalini's tears ..

" Hey little girl , don't worry , we will file a complaint on your boyfriend for cheating you and this girl " Lara implored while seeing Shalini and Cristina..

" No ma'am , my boyfriend had a serious problem with amnesia. '' Shalini said why removing fake tears from her eyes ..

" What ?? " Everyone scoffed at the time , including Aman ..

" Yes ma'am , he has been suffering from amnesia for two years that's why he forgot me , and he loved Cristina and then he forgot her too , not only that ma'am , he also forgot that we have two children in our live-in " and she started crying more and more ..

" No don't trust this girl , she is lying " Aman grumbled and in return only got a glare from Lara ..

Shalini went towards him and hugged him and cried loudly ..

" Tum thodi der chup nahi reh sakte ho mendak kahika , yaha se jaane ke baad tum apne raaste aur mein apne raste , abhi keliye chup ho jao bey , varna yeh paper weight utane sar phod dungi " Shalini cupped his face and said loving , seeing her facial expressions everyone thinks that she is persuading her boyfriend but only Aman knows she is threatening him ..

" Which language is this? " Lara questioned her assistant.

" Maybe this is an Indian language" her assistant replied

" Mein chahu toh lock up mein maar khaunga lekin tumhari help nahi lunga " he groaned and made her away from him ..

" See ma'am , he behaves like this every time when he forgot something , that's why I am consulting a doctor whose name is saksham , you can call him and ask him about his condition..

Lara calls saksham who was pursuing psychology in Canada , shalini cleverly tricks saksham to lie as she wants , Lara also convinced that Aman had an Amnesia..

" Ok girl , take him to hospital and take care of him " Lara implored and turned towards Cristina ..

" And you little kitten , now you understand right , he had an Amnesia so leave him , and marry this current boyfriend, otherwise I will file a complaint against you for creating a nuisance in my police station " she warned Cristina and without having any option Cristina left from there along with George..

After that Shalini and Aman also came outside from the police station and started their tom and jerry ..

They both are not guilty but they both suffered a lot with their misstep ,

After a long blaming game they both left in their own ways ..

" This is how we got caught in a police station, " Aman Shalini narrated their first meeting ( fighting) in Canada ..

Both jiya and reeva end up holding their stomach while laughing , both Aman and Shalini make a face ..

So that's it for today, i hope you like it..

For now there is no target for this chapter but I will be happy if I'll get 30 + votes in this chapter ..

Thank you

Wait wait , precap to padte jao

Precap: Shalini joins in JD's company, Aman gives a task to Shalini , JD gives a unique punishment to Aman

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro