Chiều cao dòng

Hai

Hello

Happy reading..

Tei

Randheer pov

Finally, after 2 years , I am seeing my muskaan ,

Dubai airport

People's hustle bustle is not less than like a carnival but my eyes were on my video call with my friend who was showing muskaan in the background..

" Bro she has been weeping silently since I came here , should I talk to her ? " Viren whispered to me in a video call but I am too much involved in muskaan , who was trying to pacify a little girl in her arms ..

Those sky blue eyes became red due to crying , there is no usual glow in her face , she was looking weak and pale , maybe the girl in her arms is her daughter , that means she got married on her father's insistence ,

" Aap kaha ho shekhawat ji ?

Aap humse naraaz ho na ? kyuki hum hamari pyaar ki izhaar kabhi Kiya hi nahi , par Aaj karenge ..

Jab pehli baar aapse mile the shekhawat ji , humme pata nahi tha ki hum aapke pyaar mein iss tarah doob jayengey ,

Humari ammi abbu ke alawa hum kisi se koi vasta nahi rake lekin , aaj hum aapko humare jaan se bhi zyada mohabbat karne lage .

Aapne puche the na hum aapki nazron mein nazrein kyu nahi milate hai , kyuki humme pata hai , hamare ankhon mein dekhte hi aapko humari dil ki baat pata chal jayega .

Hamare liye aaj tak sirf hamare sapne hi sab se pehle priority thi lekin ab mere jaan se bhi zyada aap ki mohabbat important hai hamare liye .

Aaj finally himmat karke iss chitti likh rahi hun , kyuki humare abbu humare liye rista tei karliya hai , aur hum aapke alawa kisi aur ko humare shohar ke roop mein dekh nahi sakte ..

Isiliye 31 December ke raat bridge ke pass, mein aap keliye inthazaar karungi jaha par hum pehli baar mile the , humme yaha se lekar chale jana , kyuki humare abbu kisi Hindu ho apna damaad ke roop mein sweekaar nahi karengey ..

Bahut baar aapki phone ko try kar chuki hunn , lekin number nahi lag raha hai , isiliye chitti likh rahi hun ..

Aap se
beintehaa mohabbat karne wali

Aapki
Muskaan

I wish, I wish I had received her letter earlier; I would have somehow stopped the wedding, but I got that letter after a full 3 months.

I searched for her a lot; I accidentally saw her through Viren in Dubai airport after 2 years.

Why are my eyes suddenly turning blurry? I want to see my muskaan, but unfortunately, there is no muskaan on her face.

All this has happened because of me."When I see her like that , there's a pain in my heart that I can't understand.

"And at that moment, a boy came there. He has a tall, muscular body, and he said something to Muskaan. I don't know what he said, but he was rude. Muskaan suddenly lowered her head and went with that man.
tears couldn't be hidden from her eyes.Looking at her, it seems she is not happy in that marriage.

Is this really the ending of our story??Definitely not. I cannot see tears in my Muskaan's eyes. By hook or by crook, I will get her out of that toxic marriage. It's a promise to myself."

har raat mein usse yaad karta hun,
har subah mein usse dhoondhta hun
dil ki gaharaiyon mein chhipa ek naam,
kyon ki pyaar ka rishta hai sabse khaas.

Mein jaanta hun, vo khush nahi hai,
par ab kya kare, kise batae ye khamoshi.
ek ladka, ek ladki, bichhad gae bevajah,
par pyaar ka ye safar, khatam nahi hua hai kahi

kabhi to milegi vo, uski raahein kaheen,
phir se khilenge khushiyaan, jaise pehle the.
Mein karunga inthazaar, dil mein rakhe aas,
kyonki sachcha pyaar nahin hota kabhi barbaad.

har ek aansoo mein chupa hai ek khwaab,
unki khoyi hue raahen, phir se honge aabaad.
dil se dil ki baatein, phir se honge shuroo,
kyunki pyar ki kahanee, kabhi nahi hoti adhoore..

"And with this, the book is complete. I close the book and sit with my eyes closed for two minutes."

Writer Krishna Mathur , an Indian underrated writer , I accidentally read a book once by the author Krishna; he writes very well. There's a strange kind of pain in his writings, an odd emptiness; maybe he is also unlucky in love.

Since then, I have read all his books and kept them hidden in my collection.Hello, don't judge me; reading books is my hobby, and I'm sure it's not a crime.Now, coming to my life, I am a very lucky person in love. I lost my first love when I was 5 years old.

'Are you really thinking about a love story at 5 years old?' Yes, I lost my mom when I was 5, and she is my first love. During labour, while giving birth to Reeva, she left this world.

But before leaving, she gave me her life. Yes, Reeva is my life because she is the shadow of my mom.Arjun, Abrahm, and I all took care of Reeva together.

My life wasn't complicated at all until I met her, Yamini. I thought I loved her and that she loved me very much too, but I was wrong.

'Aman, are you serious?? Hahaha, you are just too good for this world, man. Can I ask you something? Why should I love you?? After all, can you do anything without your dad's money or your friends' support? No, right? So don't expect love or marriage from me.

I was with you all this time only because you had your dad's money. Now that your dad has thrown you out of your house, I have no relationship with you, so go and get a life.'

I suddenly remembered that day like a hit wave in my mind , while reading this book.Maybe such characters only exist in books because, in real life, there are only gold diggers."

"I'm not saying that all women in this world are with someone for money; some people give more importance to things beyond money, like Pallavi Bhabhi and Janvi Bhabhi. In this matter, both my friends are very lucky.

Pallavi Bhabhi sacrificed everything for Arjun, and Janvi Bhabhi was even ready to give up her life for Abrahm. Thankfully, Abrahm saved her at the last moment .

Everyone thinks Abrahm forcefully married Janvi Bhabhi, but we both know that Abrahm wants to save her from that toxic person. Now, all that matters is that everything gets resolved between them."

"Oops, it's already 9 PM. I have to go to the Srivastav house, Bhabhi organised a get-together for everyone after a full month. The doctor has declared that Bhabhi can walk a little now. She is still a bit unwell, but she's doing better. Arjun took great care of Bhabhi during this month.

She has been bored at home for a month, which is why she wants to meet everyone.

Janvi Bhabhi had suggested keeping everyone together at home, and we all agreed.

In the midst of all this, Abrahm found out that Pallavi Bhabhi is none other than our Aradhya. he is both happy and sad because Aradhya had forgotten all of us in that accident.

Janvi Bhabhi emotionally supported Abrahm in this vulnerable state.

Alright, I'm getting late now. Let's meet again in the next part of the story."

Shalini pov ..

" o mere saiyaan, main wada karti hoon ki raat na beetenge, aur tumhare naina kabhi na ruthen ge. hamesha tumhaare saath rahoongi, tumhaara muskaan ko banae rakhoongi."

Dear Krishna ..

"So, did you like my poem? It wasn't good, right?

Haan haan , I know I'm not as good a writer as you, but just look at my love na

By the way, are you still upset with me? I came straight to Mumbai from Canada without meeting you , because I was looking for Pallavi.

But what can I do? You know how crazy Pallavi is; she thinks about everyone but herself, which is why I always have to think for her.

Just let me find Pallavi once, and I will come to Indore myself and end all your anger. Until then, please manage with this virtual hug.

Yours, Shalini, who loves you more than herself."

******************"" ""

"I had completed the letter and placed it under a Radha Krishna showpiece in front of me.

Oh, Jiya will come late today; she was going to someone's birthday party, so I'll be having dinner alone today.

There was a plate of food in front of me , and just then, seeing one dish, a lovely smile appeared on my face.

'Kheer! Wow, I really like Kheer, Shalu.'

'And I don't like it at all; who eats something so sweet?'

'jaan , eating something sweet makes you happy, and when you're happy , our sorroundings are happy too.'

'And that's why you keep saying such sweet nothings, how much do you flirt?'

'Why? Have you been impressed by my flirting?'"

I took a spoon of kheer and kept it in my mouth ..

" And finally I am impressed with your flirting skills , author Krishna Mathur " I thought to myself..

"When I was finishing my dinner, suddenly my phone rang; it was Jiya.

'Hello,' I said.

'Hey, darling, have you had dinner?' Jiya asked from the other side.

'Yes, I'm having it. What happened to you, Jiya? Why are you talking like this?' I asked.

'Oh, nothing, darling. Everyone is missing you at the party,' and then she started laughing, and I realised she had been drinking.

'Jiya, send me your live location right now; I'm coming,' I said, a bit annoyed. What was the need to drink so much?

'Okay, sweetheart, I'm sharing it right now,' Jiya said and hung up. A little while later, she sent me her live location.

'Nights and Heights club? This girl went to a pub instead of a birthday party,' I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my car keys and left the house."

Author pov ..

**Nights and Heights Club**

Three guys-sorry, sorry, three old men-entered the pub, changing their appearances.

"What's this new drama, Goutham?" Avinash said angrily.

"Oh, it's not a drama; it's real, my friend," Goutham replied playfully.

"What's the scene? Give us a hint, or else we'll die of confusion," Mahesh added, echoing Avinash.

"Here's the thing: I came here looking for my daughter-in-law. Now that I'm here alone, what am I supposed to do? That's why I brought you both along," Goutham said casually.

"What?? You came to a pub looking for a daughter-in-law?? Now I'm sure you've lost it. Who looks for their daughter-in-law in a pub?" Avinash said, exasperated.

"Have all the city marriage bureaus closed down?? Are we going around pubs and clubs now??" Mahesh said angrily.

"You all know Aman. Ever since Yamini cheated on him and left, he's been running away from girls. He thinks girls only love him for his money. That's why I don't want him to have an arranged marriage; it should only be a love marriage," Goutham grunted while looking at the girls.

"What is this new trend?? If you see a girl, how will Aman fall in love?" Mahesh said irritably.

"First, I will see the girl, and if I like her, then I'll introduce both of them to each other. If their tastes match, then they will start loving each other, and that's how a love marriage happens!" Goutham said in his carefree manner.

"And for this, why did we come to the pub? We could have gone to the temple instead, right?" Avinash said while adjusting his denim jacket.

One would never expect Avinash Srivastav, who usually wears a three-piece suit and deals in crores, to look like a complete joker today because of his friend's absurd idea. He was wearing ripped jeans, a round-neck t-shirt, and a denim jacket on top. Plus, it was a masquerade party, so all three of them were wearing different types of masks.

"So which constitution says that girls who go to temples are good and girls who go to pubs are bad? It's all a matter of perspective."

Just then, they heard someone shouting. When the three of them turned back, they saw a girl hitting a boy with a slipper.

"It seems like God has heard your plea," Avinash said, looking in that direction.

It looked like Goutham had already drifted off into a dream, where Aman and that girl were singing a duet in a garden.

" Kutte , kamine , haramzade , ladki ko nashe mein dekh kar faida itama chahte ho , ab bol bey sale ab bol "

"You dogs, scoundrels, bastards, you want to take advantage of a girl when she's drunk? Now speak up, you bastard!" The girl scolded the boy while hitting him, and then she took her friend and left.

"Of course, you all know who that girl is..."

"Hey, that girl is leaving! Come on, come on!" Goutham said as he chased after Shalini.

"Don't you feel ashamed chasing a girl in the middle of the night?" Mahesh said angrily.

"We have to see the girl's face, man. Because of the masquerade party, that girl was wearing a mask too," Avinash said, dragging Goutham along with Mahesh.

"So for all this time you've been dreaming, whose face did you imagine in that dream?" Avinash asked, frustrated.

"Hey, even in the song, the girl had a mask on her face. And if your 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' is over, let's go, or else she'll leave from here," Goutham said, almost pulling both of them along, and the three started following Shalini in their car.

"Ohh God, who is this? And why are they following me? Thakur ji, save me," Shalini said while looking at the approaching car from behind and checking the time.

"It's 1 o'clock. Where can I go for help at this time?"

She opened Google Maps and looked for the location of the nearest police station.

"If police start using their police sticks, all youth will be gone if these oldies ," Shalini muttered to herself as she reached the police station and walked straight inside.

"Let's go, let's turn the car back, or else the police won't let us go," Mahesh said, sounding tense..

"Wow, my future daughter-in-law is so intelligent!" Goutham implored happily.

Hearing this, the other two, who were trying to escape from there, thought to themselves,

"We don't know about your daughter-in-law, but we are definitely going to our in-laws."

Then Goutham turned the car back, and four constables surrounded the vehicle, leaving the three old men just watching in amazement.

So whether they will get slippers or sticks, we will find out in the next chapter.

So that's it for today; I hope you liked it.

So now you know that Aman has a past in his life, which is why he keeps distance from girls.

At the same time, Shalini also loves Krishna Mathur.

So how their love story progresses will be revealed in future chapters.

So next chapter will be after 40 votes ..

Love you

Bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro