Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kai POV
NAH-AW THEY ARE NOT TAKING ME SWIMMING!
Keep it inside Kai, keep it inside.
You cant freak out in front of y/n.

We were getting ready to go, so yea we were changing, I had my bathing suit on.... I never used it.
Y/n was putting on her red bikini, and Damm she's hot.

"Hey can you-?" She ask showing me the two strings to attach her bikini. I nod and attached them. "So, you are afraid of water?"

"Afraid is a big word, I just dont like water." I reply taking it chill

"But you take showers, and drink water?"

"Yea, but- I.. uh..." come on make up an excuse!!!

"Thats what I tought." She smirk "your afraid of water. You cant hide anything from me." She replied turning around to face me.

"Pffft, yea no. I just dont like water thats all, but I have no problem to swim." Im such a liar...

"We'll see." She smirk at me than started to walk out the room.

"So? Ready to go?" Asked Lloyd all ready

"Whatever." I reply as Y/n drag me in the minivan with the others.

"Hey!!! Wow Y/n" Cole said looking at Y/n winking, I glare at him. "You have nothing to say Kai, shes single now." He winked at me as Y/n started laughing.

"Whatever." I say looking away

Y/N POV
Omg thank you Cole! That made him so jealous!!
I cant stop laughing!

"We got any food?" I ask as Zane handed me an apple.
We were heading to the beach, cause yea I LOVE THE BEACH.

We arrived and we all immediately got out. I kind of forgot I was stuck with Kai for a sec so we both bumped are heads.

"What the heck Y/n?" He ask

"Sorry!" I say back

"Hey Love birds, u coming or what?" Yells Jay.

We got out on the same side this time. I looked around, the same beach As my second date with Kai..

"Ugh, I hate this beach." I say

"Why? I took you here for our first real date." Said Kai looking at me

"Yea thats why I hate it. Keeps bringing me bad memories" i cross my arms

"Okay that was really mean, do you know how much I stressed to make it all perfect!?"

"Well to bad you did that for nothing."

"Why? Cause I cheated? I was drunk! I didnt even know what I was doing! And its Coles fault! He should had stopped me!"

"Dont bring him into this, this is your fault." I reply.

Cole POV

"Oh so now your defending him? What? Did I missed out something between you two?!? Maybe you cheated as well!" Kai replies woah what?

"Oh shut It! You kno-"

"Can you two stop?!?" I yell cutting her off, the whole gang was starring at them as well as some people around "first of all, there is nothing between Y/n and I. Second, we are here to have fun! I dont wanna hear you two complain or fight again. Am I clear?"

"Yea.." she looked down

"Whatever." He looked away. Nailed Cole!

"Lets go now!" Said Nya jumping around running into the water with Jay.
I like being responsible sometimes, I feel... mature!

Y/n POV

Nya, Jay, Lloyd and Zane ran into the water, Cole was holding the food and Kai and I were just there behind not talking.

I sat on my towel looking around with Kai laying down beside me. I saw a cute Guy starring at me. He smiled and I did back, he probably didn't notice Kai.. he's walking over here!! Okay stay calm, Dam he's Hot! He has so many ab-

"Hey" he say kneeling down at me smiling.

"He-"

"Get loss" kai cut me off. AHHHHH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE HANDCUFFED!?!?

"Excuse me?" He asked looking at Kai

"You heard me." Kai replied

"Are you freaking serious?!?" I yell at him.

"What?" Kai ask innocently

"We ain't together anymore! Leave me space!" I say

"Your loss man, she really hot." Said The guy winking at me.

"Ive seen her, I know." Kai said than the guy went away

"Seriously! Your so dead for that!" I say punching his arm.

"Hey, Im a player, I know how to recognize them." He said pointing at the guy who was already making out with another girl, I just sigh and lay back down. "Seems like you've got a thing for players" he smirk at me getting closer

"Get loss Hothead!" I reply slapping his chest as he just laugh.

Nya POV
"JAY PUT ME DOWN" I yell slapping his head.

"Whatever you want!" he replied laughing throwing me in the water.

"Ugh.. Im never talking to you anymore." I say coming out, crossing my arms playfully than turning around

"Come on baby girl!" He hugged from behind. "You know you love meeeeeee"

"Okay yea I do!" I reply laughing turning around kissing him passionately.

"BOMB!!!!!" Yells Cole jumping off the dock landing right beside us which splashed us both.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? We were having a moment!" Yelled Jay

"A way to romantic moment and breaking it was fun!" He laugh going away as Jay follows him.

"YOUR GONNA DROWN YOU PIECE OF DIRT!" Jay yelled
I laugh and get out of the water going to see my favorite handcuffed people.

"Hey you guys!" I say, Im pretty sure they didnt hear me cause they kept talking... and laughing. "HEY!" I yell again as they both looked at me

"Nya!!!" She pulled me over hugging me with one arm, she had her phone in the other.

"So what you guys talking about?" I ask

"About you." He replied smirking

"Aww the best subject ever!" I joke

"Yea no, actually we took a pic of you and Jay kissing in the water, we posted it and the comments are so funny!!" She laughs

"Uhm Kay....." I say and look at It.

Comments:
//OMG they are sooooo hot!!\\
//I SHIP JAYA!!!\\
//lol, there in a deep make out session and Im just there like, yup I probably need to do something of my life\\
/Oh my god Nya your so beautiful! You and my little JayPoo are so cute together! Cant wait for you to come and visit us!\\

"Thats Jays Mother OH MY GOD!" I yell. "Okay What about we dont use our phones for the rest of the day?, give mama the phone" i say y/n gave me hers and I look at Kai

"I left it in the car." He says

"Give mama the phone." I say again as he sigh and pull it out of his pocket. "Good. Now COME AND SWIM!" I yell pulling them up from their buttssss

Y/n POV
Nya got us up as I started walking dragging Kai.

"Cant we just stay on the sand?" Asked Kai

"No. I wanna go swimming!" I say turning around at him. Dang he has a nice body!, woah what? Y/n concentrate!

"I-I dont wanna go..." he said again

"Come on!" I pull him, we had water to our knees.

"No!!" He pulled away wanting to get out.

"Kai!!!! Come on!!!!" I pull him again, Dam hes heavy! We had water to our bellys

"Y/n! I dont want to!"

"Your as stubborn as a little child!"

"OKAY YOU WON! I am scared of water! Here you happy! I dont wanna stay in here.." I saw his eyes starting to get watery.... dang.

"Hey.." I whisper getting closer to him putting my hand on his cheek, dang I feel bad! He looked away. "Its alright, everyones scared of something."

"Yea right.." he respond sarcastically looking away again

"I know your able to face it, your capable of anything." I smile at him, as I both walk us a step deeper.
Kai didn't say anything, he just looked at me in the eyes.
We took another step.
I brought my hand down of his face and took both his hands, going another step.

"Y-Y/n... why are you doing this..? You hate me." He ask still looking at my eyes

"I-I dont hate you.... Im just... mad and disappointed..." I took another step.

"I-I really want you to know that, that.. I actually mean it." He takes a pause, I look down for a sec "I really love you, and I miss you." He looks down himself.

"Than why were you so distant with me these last months?" I ask

"I-I cant really tell you..."

"Okay..." I take another step. "Well, Im proud of you right now." I say

"Why?"

"Cause you got all your body except your head in the water, and you didnt panic."
He looked down at the water and smirked.

"No... I dont like that smirk, what are you- AHHHHHHH!" I yelled as made us both fall into the water.

I came back up seeing him laughing. I slap his chest a couple of times until he grabbed my hands.

Nobody's POV

Y/n and Kai were both teasing each other laughing, until Kai grabbed her hands bringing her closer to him. With their big smiles, They looked deeply into each others eyes. Kai started to lean in, Y/n stood there still deciding if she should kiss him or not. Their lips were almost touching, but Kai suddenly fell into the water bring Y/n in with him.

They came back up and they both started laughing.

"I slipped on a rock! Thats why I hate water!" Kai complained.

'Oh my god... it was about to happen... I cant let it... but at the same time..' Y/n thought

"HEY! Were gonna play truth or dare! Wanna come?" Lloyd asks from the beach

"Actually you guys dont have a choice!" Nya yells as they both laugh getting out the water.

Y/n POV
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
I dont know what to think anymore!!
I love him!
But he cheated!
But he was drunk!
But thats not an excuse!
He's so hot!!
He's a Player!!!
AHHHHHH STUPID MIND GIVE ME A BREAK!

I felt Kai's hand touch mine... what do I do?!??? If I let him take my hand... It means I forgive him! But I don't completely forgive him! UGH!
I just rubbed my nose getting my hand away form his as much as possible, but thats kind of hard cause IM HANDCUFFED TO MY BOYFRIEND!! NO! I mean EX BOYFRIEND!! UGH!

We get to our towels and sit with the others. Cole was eating chips, Zane and Lloyd talking and Jay hugging Nya.

"So we playing or what?" Asks Kai

"YES! So. Zane truth or Dare?" Asks Cole

"Dare."

"Alright. Go get me more chips." Replied Cole as Zane went to get him more chips.

"Wow lazy much." Says Lloyd

"I dont care!"

"Kai truth or dare?" Asks Zane

"Truth."

"Would you prefer date Y/n but never have sex with her, or never meet her and have as much sex as u want?" Replies Zane, cant wait for his answer.

"Ohhh thats a good one!" Comments Jay

"Uhm... thats hard omay uhm..." he takes a pause "I'd for sure stay with Y/n" he replies looking at me. AHHHHHH I feel so bad right now!! "Jay truth or dare?"

"Dare!!!"

"Uhmmmm Lick Cole's face." Kai said laughing. Cole was apparently not listening, Jay growled and licked Coles cheek.

"What?" Cole asked do I have something on my face?" He ask touching his cheek

"Tastes like chips. Lloyd truth or dare?" Asks Jay

"Dare."

"Call your mom and tell her your pregnant!"

"OH! Thats a good one!" Yells Cole as Lloyd calls his mom

"Mom Help me!!" He said putting it on speaker

"Whats wrong Lloyd??" Asked Misako worried

"Im pregnant!!!" I kept in my laughers

"What??"

"Im prego!!"

"Oh my god Lloyd Congrats!!! Who did you put pregnant? I hope its not Nya! Or Y/n!" Nya and I looked at each other laughing silently

"What! No! Mom I am the one who is pregnant!"

"Lloyd that doenst make sense!"

"I know!"

"Ill call your doctor right now!"

"Wait no mo-" she hung up.
Everyone started laughing like crazy!!

"Oh my god! Haha!!" Said Cole.

"Yea yea whatever guys! Nya truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"What do you hate the most about Jay?" Lloyd ask, Jay looked up at Nya

"Nothing! He's perfect! The guy of my dreams!" She respond

"Thats what I said about Kai, but look who cheated!" I actually didnt wanna say that out loud..

"Ugh, always bring it back." Kai groaned.

"What did I say earlier! No fighting!" Yelled Cole eating a chip.

"Y/n truth or dare?" Asks Nya

"Dare.."

"I dare you to Kiss Kai, passionately for at least 10 seconds." She smirked at me as I glared.

"I would say 15 seconds." Said Zane

"For 15 seconds than!" Replied Nya

"Seriously Zane! Not helping." I say than take a look at Kai.

"Its a dare." He smirk at me.
I cant do that... even though I really want to...

"Come on Y/n!" Said Lloyd

"Ugh.." i grown, than completely turn to Kai. Okay, just a normal kiss, its gonna be fine Y/n this kiss will totally not break you apart making you fall for him again... hopefully.

I lean in to his lips quickly not looking at his eyes, he immediately kisses back putting his free hand around my waist. I missed this... I put my hand in his hair playing with it. He took my handcuffed hand in his, enjoying this way to much. He lays down on the sand not breaking the kiss, putting me on top of him sitting on his lap. His lips moves in sink with mines... Damm Ive missed him so much.
Y/n come back to yourself!!
Im pretty sure the 15 second is done..
I pull away breathing heavily leaving my face close to his, he looks at me in the eyes deeply.
I pull away completely and sit back up looking at everyone. Nya was fangirling, cole and Jay were kind of shocked, Lloyd was disgusted and Zane smiled at us.

"Dang that was hot!" Yells Nya

"No it wasnt!" Yelled Lloyd

"Wasnt this more than 15 seconds..?" I ask

"It was exactly 49 seconds!" Said Zane, Kai chuckles and I look down.

"ICE CREAM!!!!!" We heard a icecream seller yell, he was in his minivan making publicity.

"CAN WE GET ICE CREAM!?!?" Yelled Cole.

"YAASSS!!" Yelled Lloyd as they both ran to the guy, Nya Jay and Zane got up laughing, kai and I did the same walking the get ice cream.

Later~~

We just finished our ice cream and we were sitting on the sand looking at the sunset. Jay and Nya were sitting a bit in front of us, they were cuddling.
The other guys were all sitting together talking and I was just there sitting quietly with Kai.

"Was our date here really a bad memory to you?" Kai asks me all of a sudden.

"Uhm... Kai... sincerely that was probably the best day of my entire Life.... but when... our relationship drowned... it brought all the good memories with it.." dang I feel poetic!

"Maybe.. we could make it... i dont know... live again?" He says I look at him

"I-Im not ready Kai... Im still hurt.. and I dont know what to think of all this anymore.." I reply looking down.

"Okay.. you know I didnt mean to hurt you right? And That I love you more than anything.. and forever." I felt his hand on mine..

"I know..." I reply smiling.

——
I literally cried while writing this last part!!!😟😭

Cause I got tagged 4 times.
But I dont tag any back xD
Do it if ya want
~Gigi out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro