Font size
Chiều cao dòng

How old are u guys????????
Im 14.
——
Jay POV
OMG Im gonna be father!!!!
OMG Im gonna be a great father!!!!
I love Nya so much, right now Im on my motorcycle, out to buy her a gift.
But Im kind of lost.....
I dont know where I am right now...
all I know is that Ive been turning in circles for the past 3 hours and that I still cant find my way back...
If I call the guys theyre gonna laugh at me.... so Ill call Nya, But that will be sooooooo humiliating!!!
Ugh, Jay, you need to get back home.

"Hey?" She finally answers her phone, wait thats not Nya.

"Y/n?" I ask

"Jay."

"Wheres Nya?" I ask

"In the shower, why? Where are u?" She asks

"I-Im kind of lost."

"Lost? What do you mean?"

"I mean Im lost!! I dont know where I am!! I failed Geography Class okay?!?" I yell, Dang Im losing it

"Dam Jay, calm down." She said I could hear laughers behind

"So can u help me?"

"Ill pass u Zane." She says

"Where are you Jay?" Asks Zane

"I.D.O.N.T.K.N.O.W!!!!!!!!"

"Okay... is there restaurants or public places close?"

"Yea, theres a Parc."

"Well Go ask someone than." Why didnt I think of that.
Okay I get close to a woman, she was watching her kids play around.

"Hey Mam, could you please tell me where am I?" I ask politely

"Uhhhhh moi no parle englishhh" she respond GOD DAMIT

"ZANE!!!! THEY SPEAK FRENCH HERE HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHERE I AM IF THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH???!?"

"Im pretty sure your in France, but at the same time, people talk french too in canada, people talk lots of languages in canada, reminds me one time I went to-"

"ZANE!!!!!"

"What? Turn 3 times to your right." Zane replied

"Uh? Why right? Do you even know where I am?"

"Do I?"

"are you alright...?"

"I am Not alright, I am Zane." Ugh.. "and remember Jay,"

"What?"

"If things dont go right, Go left!"

"Ugh, nevermind, Ill find on my own." I hung up sighing.
Where the hell am I?!?

Y/n POV
"Cole you imitate Zanes voice perfectly!" I laugh, thinking about Jay lost over there

"I know I know, Im kind of proud!" He replied as Kai and I start laughing.
Nya was in the shower, Zane was helping Lloyd make dinner, Cole, Kai and I were sitting outside, bored af.

I get a phone call, we all stare at my phone, oh no.... not her!

"You gonna answer?" Ask Cole

"Uhhh... I dont wanna talk to her-" I start but Kai cuts me off taking the phone.

"Ill answer than" He answers the phone, I try taking it away from him but It doenst stop Kai to answer it. "Hey whats up?"

"Ugh.." i growl crossing my arms, as Cole laughs at me

"Oh she cant talk right now, whos this?__ Oh Im Kai, her boyfr- her friend.__ her cousin?__ Alright.__ Yea sure__ See yea soon." He says hanging up "a certain Alexandra is coming here for a week."

"Why did you say yes?!?" I sighed and lean back in my chair

"Why? She said she was your cousin." Said Kai again

"Is she hot?" Ask Cole grinning

"She thinks she's a princesse.. shes one of those barbie girls."

"Well, Were getting her at the airport tonight and shes coming over here for the next week." Said Kai

"Are you serious?!? We have no other bedrooms!" I say

"Mine is always open." Said Cole again

"Or" started Kai "she can sleep in our room."

"Ugh..." i sighed again

"Hey whats up?" Ask Nya smiling coming out side

"Alexandra." I say as She gasps

"Woah no no no!"

"Whats wrong with her?" Ask Cole

"Ugh, she is literally a girl version of Kai." Said Nya

"Whats that suppose to mean?" Asked Kai raising his hands up as Cole laughs

"So that means shes hot?" Asks Cole as we all stare at him... "what?"

"You just called Kai hot..." said Nya leaning over on the earth ninja

"Im flattered, but Im keeping my heart for someone else, but its a tempting offer. Ill think about it." Said Kai winking at him than looking at me as we all laugh

"Whatever.." said Cole

"So shes just like me? What do you mean by that?" Asks Kai

"She sleeps with whoever she sees, se always gets what she wants, and always says what she thinks... offensive or not. Shes a real pain." I said

"Wow, thats offensive." Said Kai crossing his arms chuckling

"No not you! Your not a pain!" I say again poking his cheeks

"One time she stepped in dog poop and she was angry after everyone for it and she used MY Toothbrush to take it off!" Said Nya

"True sounds like Kai." Replied Cole laughing with me

"I wouldn't use your toothbrush Nya!" Said Kai "I would probably use Jays... or Coles.."

"Exactly!!!"

"Talking about Jay, where is he?" Asks Nya, Cole, Kai and I all stare at each other as Nyas phone rings again. "Its him! Hey where are you?__ What the hell are you doing Two Thousand Miles away?!?__ aww really?__ well come back.__ kayKay bye love you."

"Hes 2 thousand miles from here?!" The guys and I start laughing

"Yea hes trying to come back... but Zane gave him the wrong direction... he turned right 3 times for some reasons..." we all start laughing our heads off and shes just there confused "Ill go tell Zane to give clear information next time." She went away

"Oh my god!! Cole your a genius!!" I yell giving him a high five

"Holy yes!!" He laughs

Kai POV
Later~

Were at the airport waiting for Y/n's cousin, Alexandra. Y/n was all grumpy and kind of stressed.

"Just warning you she is really judgmental... please just act nice with her."

"Hey, its Cool." I say calming her down. I see Y/n starring at a girl getting down the stairs.
Dang... thats Alexandra? She is hot.
She was wearing a bra and mini shorts with a black transparent shirt on top... She had make up, and her hair was curled..
(Pic on top)

My mouth drop a little as she gets down. She smiled yelling Y/n's name hugging her.
Y/n immediately let out her girly fake smile and went to hug her back.

"Oh my gosh! Its been so long!" Says Alexandra

"Yes! Oh my god! I missed you!" HA! Replies Y/n with a great fake smile

"I see you've brought some hot stuff." She said looking at me biting her lip, Dam thats hot. "Im Alexandra. You're?"

"Kai." I give her my flirty smirk as she grins. She stared at me in the eyes still biting her lips.

Y/n POV
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO NOT HAPPEN!!!!
Kai finds her hot...
He just passed his hand in his hair! God Damit!! He always does that when he gets flirty!
Ugh... there is no way Alexandra and Kai is happening.

"Uhm hello?" I say snapping them both out of it.

"So you're the one I talked to on the phone?" She smiles at him not even looking at me.

"Yea"

"Even your voice is as hot as you are." She grinned, UHM HELLO!!
Kai laughs looking down smirking in responce.
Okay What happened to the 'Your my only, I love you and I will always!?!???'

Kai POV
"So yea Alexandra, this is Kai, my boyfriend." Said Y/n. Oh so now Im her boyfriend?!? Is she jealous??? Ohhh Im gonna play in this little game, my revenge for her making em wait.

"How can that hot stuff be with a girl like you?" She snaps back, OHHHHHHH HAHA

"Actually were not dating." I replied looking at Y/n giving her an innocent smile, she glared back at me, dang Im enjoying this right now

"So than why are you handcuffed to her?"

"Long story, can we just go home?" Replies Y/n

"Alright!" She said pushing her purse and all her stuff to me. Ugh...

Later~

"Alexandra!! So long no seen!" Says Nya faking her smile taking her girly voice, Dam why are girls all fake with each other.

"Sup, Im Cole, the man of the house, If you need anything Im there." Said Cole winking at her leaning on the wall, Im holding in my laughs right now.

"Ohh, your a strong man, Nya is he your boyfriend you talked to me about?" Says Alex, Cole smirks at Nya

"What? No! Uhm, hes actually about to get here-" she repaonds as the door opens with Jay walking in.

"Im finally back!!!" He yells, "whos that?"

"Y/n's cousin." I say, he nods and kisses Nya for a second

"Wait hes your boyfriend? You could have done better. Like with him." Said Alexandra pointing at me.

"Im actually her brother..."

"Oh, well looks like only guys get the hotness in your family." Dang she is a bitch, Nya fake smiles back, as Y/n sighed and Cole chuckles
Lloyd comes in and hands out his hand to shake hers

"Hey Im lloyd."

"Oh your the guy who saved the world a couple of times?"

"Yep thats me."

"Aww your so cute, almost as cute as a puppy." She pokes his cheeks. I start laughing my head off, Lloyd actually is a man, but I agree he still has his baby cheeks.

"So where do I sleep? No couches please, my back is way to sensitive for that."

"But your ego isnt..." whispered Y/n

"What was that?" Asks the queen

"Nothing." Replies Y/n

"Thats what I thought. Anyway, I can sleep in any room, even with you." Se winks at me. Everyone stares

"Orrrrrrrr, you can sleep in Coles room and he'll sleeps in Zanes room with him." Said Y/n turning her cousin towards the stairs pushing her dragging me behind.

Nya POV
DANG!!
Ugh... she hasn't changed.
But Dam Y/n is jealous!! Maybe that will be a good reason for her to get back with Kai.

"Cole, would you show your room to Alex please." Said Y/n it sounded more like an order than anything else.

"Sure" he said going up with her

"Oh here Nya." Said Jay handing me my gift. I smile and open it. It was a shirt written 'Best Mommy' on it. Awwww

"Awwwww thanks babe!" I say kissing his lips hugging him.

"Ugh!" Sighs Y/n sitting down.
We pull away still smiling and sit down.

"Who the hell does she think she is to poke the Green Ninja's Cheeks?!?" Lloyd said sitting down with the rest of the gang.

"Yea what the hell, I dont like her." Said Jay putting an arm around Me

"She seems like a princesse." Says Zane

"I like her" replied Kai smirking

"Of course you do your exactly like her." I say, I see Y/n rolling her eyes

"I mean, she is hot." Said Kai again

"Are you serious??" Sighs Y/n

"Yea, you cant say anything, cause Im not your boyfriend anymore."

"So your, I love you and I will always, was nothing?" Y/n yells back

"I mean I love you, but Dang she is hot!" He smirks

"Ugh! Thats exactly why I didnt want her to come!"

"You jealous or something princesse?" He smirks at her again.... Dang he is provoking her

"Shut up!" She replied getting up but the handcuffs brings her back down, she sighs again putting her head down and starts crying on the table. Dang it Kai.
I glare at my brother and rub Y/n's back

"Shhhhhhh, hes an asshole, all guys are." I say Kai looks at me confused and a bit guilty.

"Seriously? So Im an asshole too?" Asks Jay, ugh not the time blueberry.

Y/n POV
I dont even know why Im crying... hes not fucking worth it... hes just like every other guy on earth. I would normally cry alone in my room, but I cant BECAUSE OF THOSE FREAKING HANDCUFFS

Nya POV

I look at my brother moving my lips saying; You made her cry!! Do something!!!
He does the same thing as me responding; I dont know what to do!! Im sorry!!

Ugh.
I glare at him, as I take off my hands from her.
He puts his hand in her hair playing with it, bring his head beside hers.

"Heyyyy" he whispers "Im sorry" she didnt move, not responding.
Come on Kai, its the time to give her one of your big emotive speeches!!
Lloyd and Jay looks at me awkwardly.

"Y/n.. I love you okay, And I will never stop." He whispered again

"Last time you said that, and now your crushing on my cousin." She respond lifting her head up, she didnt cry a lot, she mostly just had a little water in her eyes

"Im not crushing on her, shes a slut! I would have crushed on her two years ago, but now I found something better than one night stands. I found you."
Aww..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro