8- Mess

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kai POV
It was my turn making dinner, Im usually not really good at it.. and Zane usually takes Coles and I's place... Cause Cole isnt good at it, and I usually burn the food.
I was making Banana bread... for desert and later Ill make spaghetti for everyone I guess.

Its been 4 days since Alexandra has arrived, and Its been 4 days Y/n is mad after me.
I dont know why she is, I mean I said Sorry. Imm just an asshole as usual.
She doesn't really talk to me anymore...
She was sitting beside me on her phone as I was making the bread in my thoughts.

"Hey, want help?" Asked Alex coming towards me smiling.

"Uhm, sure." I said as Y/n looked up at us. "Start by putting the sugar in the bowl"
She smiled at me again and took the sugar carefully putting it into a cup. Like... really slowly... I guess she really didnt want to get dirty..

"And what do I do?" Ask Y/n getting up pulling a bit on the handcuffs.

"Uhm, the flour, into the same bowl." I said to her, both girls were death glaring and smiling at each other....
I just put 2 eggs in the bowl staring at them. This is so awkward... girls are so awkward... and weird

"AHHHHH! Y/N!" Screams Alexandra hurting my ears so bad!
I look at er and see she had flour all over her dress

"Sorry didnt mean to!" She said back I see her hiding her laugh.

"Ugh, whatever." She said going away to her room. I chuckle at her leaving and smirk at Y/n

"What?" She Replies harshly

"I know you did it on purpose"

"And?"

"Princessseeeeee, this is bad."

"Whatever hot head." She looks at the flour, there was some everywhere, and I suddenly had some all over me aswell.
Did she just throw some at me?

"Your getting yourself in troubleee" I sang taking some sugar throwing it in her hair. She gasps and glares at me. She takes an egg and throws it in my hair!!!!
"Y/N!!!" I yell taking the butter smashing it on her chest

"KAI!!!!!" She yells back the mashed bananas getting it all over me. I see her smirk as I take the milk and get it alllllll over her, now I was the one smirking.

Nya POV
I was in the living room watching Frozen with the guys, Jay was crying... Cole cuddling his pillows, lloyd eating candies and Zane realizing that Elsa actually Looks like him.
Ugh.... these guys defeated All the bad guys of this city, but are crying at a Disney movie.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" I heard my brother scream

"KAI!!!!!!!!!!" I than heard my best friend scream, ugh, they're fighting again. I get up and walk to the kitchen and OH MY GOD ITS A HUGE MESS!!!!!!
They're both all covered of food and laughing.... at least they're having a good moment?
Alex gets down and comes beside me.

"Ugh, they're so messy." She sights "each time I try to get close to Kai.. y/n gets between us. Like why is she always with him? And why are they handcuffed?" She ask, Kai and y/n continued laughing not realizing we were there.

"Y/n and Kai dated for 2 years now.." i whisper

"Really? Are you serious? But Kai is way to good for her!"
Okay I dont know If its the baby hormones or She just made me really angry but heres what I said.

"You dont know anything about that. You only see looks, only because you find him hot it doesn't mean that everyone else around is stupid. Y/n is actually one of the most amazing person Ive ever met and I understand why Kai is still in love with her. And if your only here to break their relationship apart, you should go." I yelled and stop taking a deep breath "they are the cutest couple ever and are perfect for each other. You need to realize that life isnt just sex, and that not everyone loves you."
She looked down for a second, Kai and y/n both starred at me.

Y/n POV
Woah....
Nya is right on a certain point...
Kai and I are perfect for each other..
What ever happens... we always get back together as friends... maybe we should... like get back together?
But I guess if it have to happen.. than it will, right?
I looked over at him to see he was already starring at me. Our eyes met for a couple of seconds.
He was covered of eggs and flour.
I let out a small laugh looking at him.

I looked over at Nya slightly smiling at us and watching Alexandra go upstairs.

"You two clean up the kitchen than Go clean up yourselves! Ill finish the bread and make the dinner." Yelled Nya strictly

"Yes Ma'am!" Kai replied I tried not to laugh and started to cleaned up the counter.
We took all the rest of the food that was still good to use and put it in the fridge, and took all the rest in the garbage, I saw Kai starring at me the whole time..
Nya glared at us pointing to the washroom, she handed us towels and pushed us into it. Dang not even Kai wanna confront her.

I told him I was going in first, I started to undress, he looked at me for a sec than At himself in the mirror trying to take off a piece of egg, I went in leaving my handcuffed hand out.
Ugh I have some flour everywhere!!
And its kind of hard with one hand.

"Kai..?" I ask uncomfortably

"Sup?"

"Can you help me take off the flour you got all in my hair?" I heard him chuckle as he opened the water curtain, he was already in boxers.
I turned around and bent my head towards him. He started trying to take it off, it was actually working.
He suddenly lost balance and made me fall on top of him in the bath as I screamed.

The water was falling on both of us which got him a little cleaner.
I saw him smirk at me at the fact that I was literally on him, and naked, Come on Y/n!!

"Hey" he whispered smirking at me. I playfully glared at him. "Your beautiful, you know that?" My glare slowly turned into a smile as I starred into his eyes slowly falling for him all over again.
'Y/n.... you cant let him win this...'
I thought slowly bring my face closer to his.

Kai POV
Knowing her she would have already gotten up from me and slapped me or something telling me to get out... but right now it looks like she's about to kiss me.
And I was right, I felt her lips touch mines.
Did she forgive me?
I kiss back putting my hand carefully on her waist.

"Yo I heard screaming is every- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard Jays voice Y/n quickly gets off me putting the curtains over her screaming

"WTF JAY GET OUT!!" I yell as he bangs the door running away. Dang he is good at ruining moments.
I look over at Y/n she was looking down.
"Hey-"

"Please dont say anything." She said dragging me to get up. "Your turn to shower." She said getting a towel letting her arm in the shower.
Fucking Shitty Jay.
I sighed and put the water at my temperature, Hot.
Why is she so awkward about this?
I mean... it was just a kiss.

Y/n POV
It was not just a kiss.
It was me telling him that we were getting back together.
But I dont even know what I want...
Anyways...

Tagged by Meliha2905Ademoska

-Uhhhh my first crushhh ehhhh....
I dont even remember his name, but it was a long time ago xD

- just woke up so 93%

- I dont know, do they? Would be fun to know with who 😏

-

-

Tagging the first 10 people to have voted on my last chapter :D
ninjagolover100
CRAZYUNICORN204