|2|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Up there is how Ash's Aunt looks but feel free to imagine....Pictures are not mine they are from the internet......Credit goes to whoever it is or whoever Posted

Ash's POV

I perch in a tree and watch my parents look around and call out to goodness knows who and walk in the house

You might be wandering why Im spying on my own parents....

Well lets just say,I disagree with a lot of evil things they do in partnership with the Duchess of Craedor

Yes the duchess

You would think at least she would have the decency to support her people against the evil people

But No

Our own Duchess is corrupted

Of course The King and Queen----The Guardians dont know about any of this,
But the people do so we all decided to form divisions

The Rebels-My people who are against the Evil,and are planning to fight the duchess but currently only have one of the three most powerful Magic wielders........Talking about me.

Then we have the Midmen-those who refuse to be a part of anything going on in Craedor and choose to lead normal lives with happy families.

Then last and most irritating

The Leaders-The name does not give all the information on them amd long story short they also include My parents and sadly......the other most powerful Magic wielder

Yes it was said there was three but one was never found......well enough about them.

I grip the tree harder and lean down closer and try to look inside

I hear Rufus sneeze and I lean in closer trying to hear for another voice

I dont know why but I know there is something.....or Someone in there

Then I see them

I see the most striking green eyes look out the glass I look at them and try to read them

Trapped

Curious

Another one of my abilities,I like to call them instead of magic powers

Cause I freakin' sound like I came out of Harry Potter

I wander back from my thoughts and just like that the eyes are gone

"HEY MAN!!!!!"

someone yells and punches my arm

"Argghhh"I scream and fall out the tree

I curse and run through the forest back to the camp with my Idiot of a best mate running beside me grinning from ear to ear

"Thought you needed to loosen up"he says

I send a flame in the direction of his arm and ot touches him and he howls in pain cooling it with Ice then gives me a glare

"Oh Come on!!!!"

"I thought you needed to loosen up"I say mocking him,

Meet Griff my Best Mate,I almost Killed him.......yes I just said that...in fact thats how we became mates,we were in a battle and I was just about to win it when I forfeited.......and I never forfeit,Anyway long story short he appreciated and we became mates

We reach camp and I run back to the cabin and see my Uncle and aunt at the table

Well they are pretty young to be my uncle and Aunt but whatever

"There Is someone there"I say

"So why didnt you look further dumbhead??"

"Cause someone scared me out of the Freakin' tree"I say glaring at Griff who is helping himself to our food supplies

"Sorry"he says with his mouth full of food.

My Aunts name is Lyla Smiths and My Uncles Name is Haden Smiths,Lyla.......Unfortunately is related to my mother and because I am a rebel and my parents are not I came to live with my fellow rebel

"Have you ever thought that the myths are not true.....that maybe the last powerful Magic Wielder might be alive???"

I look at him then I remember the green eyes,even though the seemed trapped they looked powerful......I should have seen more.....I put my head in my hands and stand up to walk out of the room then I send another flame at Griff,but it freezes and hits the ground and he gives a crooked smile

"Too quick for ya"

He says

I laugh

"Look at your shirt"

I say

He looks down and sees that his shirt is on fire.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro