Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~ Emma ~

I wake up and the first thing I do is check my phone and I see the date Friday 4th November. Today is my dad's birthday and plus it's a Friday so it's not the worst day ever. I have a shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs and there is my beautiful mother drinking her warm cup of coffee while she's reading her diary to see her schedule of the day.

" Morning," I say walking up to the counter to get a bowl out of the top cabin. She looks up at me from her cup of coffee and smiles at me.

" Sweetheart, it's David's birthday today." She whispers while she drops he cup into the sink and turns the tap on. I don't know if my mum has gone to see him in prison since they got a divorce. I know she got a divorce because of what happened that night but truly we were a happy family and I really think that my mum still loves him. But she has moved on and dating Craig.

"Are you going to visit him. I really don't mind." I don't mind my mum going to see him because I think on his birthday he could see a familiar face, not mine but maybe his ex-wife would cheer him up a little.

" I was thinking of going but I wanted to know what you thought." She says learning on the sink facing to me with her arms crossed.

"I don't mind mum. Go and tell him happy birthday from me." she nods and warm around the island and comes up to me and kisses my head and adds.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I mean you and your brother." I laugh and hug her.

Science class starts. I go in and sit in my normal place, in front of Dean. I drop my bag on the floor.

"Em, you're so gonna lose the bet." I turn around and laugh. I had totally forgotten about the bet.

"What bet?" I ask pretending I don't know what he's talking about. He grins at me and rolls his eyes. Mr. Hudson walks in and slams the door behind him. We all turn to look at him and he does not look at all pleased.

"Class turn to page 309 from your textbook, and start doing exercises 4,6,7,9,10,11,18,19,35 and 48. If it's not finished by today it's for homework."

"Do you have our tests corrected?" Of course, Dean was going to ask. Mr. Hudson looks up from the textbook and says.

"Mr. O'connor if you want to find out your score I suggest you start doing these exercises or if not just leave my class." I laugh under my voice. Mr. Hudson is in a really bad mood and he's normal easy going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still on exams but I made an exception for all of you. It's really short and I'm sorry. I'll update on Tuesday :) <3 hope you enjoy.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro