Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~ Emma ~

We start doing these boring exercises when someone swings the door open. It's Hunter. He looks a mess, his hair is all over the place and his face, don't even get me started. I have never seen him in this state he looks in trouble. He walks over to us and then I notice two things, he has a black eye and has had stitches on his lip. I look at him while he walks to us and I turn around to look at Dean and he is not shocked. What if this has happened before? He takes a seat behind Dean and then they start talking. I pretend I'm writing in my notebook but I'm trying to hear them but unfortunately, I can't hear them. I turn around to look at them and Hunter is looking at the table while Dean's telling him something with a long of hand movements.

I can't stop thinking about how he got that black eye and what kind of trouble he's in. I wonder if Hannah knows. I try to concentrate on the homework but it's no use I can't take my mind off it. Mr. Hudson gets up with the corrected exams and starts to hand them out one by one. He walks over to me and places the exam on my table back to front. I turn it around and I've got a B. I sigh and cross my fingers hoping Dean got a lower score than me. I turn around and I rest my arms on his table.

"So what did you get, pumpkin?"  He says with a smirk on his face. I look at my exam once again and say.

"I got a B. What about you smart ass?" Mr. Hudson walks to us and pronounces.

"Mr. O'connor, if you would just not be so impertinent with me you could get so much higher grade at the end of the term. Shame on your attitude."And walks off with that. Dean gets the exam and smiles so much I feel like his cheeks are hurting him.

"F U C K!" They're the only four words that come out of my mouth. He laughs and starts to pat my arms and adds. I look at his exam and on the top right corner, I see a perfectly A+ in red pen circled around.

"Well, I'm gonna make these 7 days of your life hell. I love having a personal assistant, secretary whatever you want to call it. But I won the bet."I say. I can't believe it. Depend on this week he's going to get payback.

"You can address me as Sir Dean." I bust out laughing.

"You wish." I can tell he is serious but hopefully, I can get away from this self-centered 'order'.

"Em, I'm serious. You have to call me by that." He says looking all mysterious. I nod and just hope that I will not have to call out his name.

"The first thing is first. This afternoon come to the house and help me with Economics if you're so kind too." It's funny that he says it like that because it's not like I have much of a choice.

"Ok, I'll be there at four." I stand up and gather all my belongs and walk out of the class. I hadn't noticed we were the only two people still there

Hope you liked it :) I have just finished exams so I'll be more active like before <3

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro