Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Hunter~

I'm driving home with Gary, he's blabbing on about the big game we have tomorrow. I think he's nervous because he's always been the team captain so he has a bit of pressure but at the end of the day we all try our best on the field. He shuts up for a minute and I think he's thinking on the playing positions when I tell it's not that. He grabs my hand off the steering wheel and looks at me with a black glare. I sigh and sharply bring my hand back onto the wheel.

"Wish to explain?" He says looking right at my bright red lip. I have some purple circles on my knuckles. He had definitely noticed because I have a black eye but I think seeing my knuckles made him question it more.

"This black eye I have is none of your business," I say taking a turn on top of our lane.  I will probably tell him later but now I can't be bothered talking about it. He looks over his shoulder and gasps.

"You are an unbelievable man, I ask because I'm worried and you give me your backchat." He's right but he knows me well enough to not take it personally. I park onto the rough pebbles and we walk into the house. Dean is already home. We walk into the kitchen and I grab a beer and yell.

"Anyone wants a beer?"

"I'll have one." Says this deep voice that I've missed for a while. I turn around and see a tall guy with black hair and his face has the biggest smile ever.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask meanwhile I drop the beer onto the counter and walk up to him and hug him really tight.

"I live here remember?" He says clearing his voice.

"You look amazing, the sun has done you well." He is the third roommate, Matthew Kirby, he left a month ago to go on holidays to Spain. He is a year older than all of us, but he's still one of us.

"It's good to have you back," I say when the doorbell interrupts me. Dean gets up from the sofa and adds.

"It's for me." We all ignore him and I and Gary continue talking to Matt.

I recognize the soft voice over everyone talking. I make my step into the lobby and there is the girl, he hair falls slightly off her shoulders and eyes are so deep at this moment that it tells a story. Her hands are locked between each other playing with her fingers nervously.

"Emma, what are you doing here?" I ask surprised to see her at our house. And astonished that Dean thinks she came for him. Did she? Matt leans in and asks stepping closer to Emma.

"And who might you be? I have never seen you around," says Matt reaching in and kisses her on her left cheek. She looks right at him neglecting my question.

"Hi, I'm Emma Skys. I think I saw you once at a party a while ago." She says smiling from ear to ear. I look over to Matt that's on my left and he is so into I feel like slapping the shit out of him when he says.

"I wouldn't have forgotten your pretty face, trust me." She laughs and turns around to look at Dean.

"Well thanks, I guess. Nice to meet you and hopefully see you around." I am still wondering what she is doing here. Matt and Gary walk off to the lounge and I stay there standing like a lost puppy.

"She's here to help me with Economics. And watch this. Emma, how do you address me?" He says looking over to Emma. She rolls her eyes and announces.

"Yes, Sir Dean." I am so confused at this moment and just walk away. 

Please leave your thoughts  <3

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro