Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I had to split up the first chapter as I thought it was really long :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunter~

When Hannah leaves to go to her house I grab my car keys and go to Dean's house. I get in my Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster and start to drive down 14 Street. After 15 minutes of driving the streets of Santa Mónica, I arrive at my best mates parent's house. I get out of my car and go to the door. I don't knock because I know his parents are out for the weekend. That's why he goes there, to have some privacy from our house because we are always there.

"Dean, it's me, get your lazy ass down here," I shout of the top of my lungs because I know he is with this chick upstairs, Jennifer Collins. They aren't official because Dean doesn't go official.

After 10 minutes of waiting, they finally come downstairs and join me on the sofa.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?" Says Dean as he sits beside me.

"I need to talk to you," I say giving Jennifer a black look.

"Don't mind me," She stiffens slightly and continues looking at Dean.

"Shut it. I think you have done enough with Emma don't you think so?" I lean forward and look at her in the eyes, she can't stand me looking at her so she turns away and gets up and walks to where Dean is sitting. She bends down and pecks his lower lip and then makes her way to the door and says.

"That bitch deserves more than that," And then slams the door behind her. I don't know why but I have the need to defend Emma.

"What did you want to talk about?" Says Dean taking me out of my thoughts.

"Last night I had sex with Emma Skys," He gasps and starts laughing.

"Dude you fucked your girlfriends best friend? You should have a threesome." He says with a smirk and continues laughing.

"I cheated on Hannah with her best friend and she can never find out. I actually don't regret sleeping with Emma. It was different and breathtaking." He stands up and says.

"Now you know the feeling of being a player. Welcome to Dean's world." I start to laugh and give him a bro hug.

"Ashton is throwing a party tonight, want to go?" He says while he checks the time on his phone.

"We have half an hour to get ready. You can get one of my shirts." I nod and then grab my phone and text Hannah. - Babe, are you going to Ashton's party tonight? - Two minutes later she answers – No busy with my dad tonight, have fun and text me when you arrive home. – I answer with a simple OK and then put my phone back in my back pocket.

Twenty minutes later we are in the car, on our way to John Ashton's house. When we arrive there are drunk people on the lawn and of course people making out. We step into the house and the smell of alcohol surrounds us.

"Hey man, didn't know you were coming," says Brad, from my football team.

"It was a last minute plan," I say making my way into the kitchen to get a drink. I see Ashton doing body shots on the two new Russian girls. I get my drink and go over to where he is, in the corner of the dining room. They are lying on the table and there are a lot of people cheering his name.

He sees me and shouts.

"Hey my Man Lane, how many chicks have you fucked this week?" Everybody starts to laugh and turn around to look at me.

"Ashton, fuck off, I'm with Hannah." He ignores me and continues to take shots of the two Russian girls and yells "who's next?" I walk off and go into the hall where their staircase is and see this blonde girl trying to get a drunk asshole off her.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro