Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunter

The average height girl walks into the room like she owns the place. Her hips are swaying from side to side in the tight black skinny jeans. Her golden long hair reaching her rib cage. I can't look away from her perfectly shaped body. She slowly turns around and I rapidly recognise the beautiful girl standing there. I finally reach her face and her eyes are all swollen. I get up from the couch in a jump and walk over to her. I reach for her hand and take her upstairs to my room. The feeling of our skins touching together makes my heart race faster each time. She drops my hand and sits on the bed crossing her legs. I stand up in front of her leaning on the wall waiting for her to say something. I cross my arms facing her. I wondered what is going through her mind to have her so upset and if there was anything I could do for her.

"Jennifer Collins and I are half-sisters!" she says softly looking into my eyes deeply. I sit down next to her on the bed. After telling me the whole story it looks like she really needed to talk to someone and I'm really glad that was me.

"Can I use your computer? I need to book a flight for the morning to Miami!" She asks wiping her runny mascara with her sleeve.

"Yeah sure." I get up from the bed where. I walk over to the white desktop and grab the silver laptop. I hand it to her and then reach over her to enter my password.

"Why are you flying out to Miami?"  We have school on Monday and she isn't the type of girl to miss any classes. She is too responsible and then the light plumb in my head that rarely lights up, lights up.

"I'll come with you, my cousins live there and I haven't seen them in a while so we could go together," I add with excitement in my voice. Her fingers pressing on the keyboard, she finds a flight that leaves at 9 am and then adds, 2 passengers on board. A smile draws on my face and I can't stop but notice that she blushes.

"I'm going to visit my brother." She says grabbing her purse out of her handbag and typing her credit card number to be able to pay for the flights.

"I'll pay for our hotel! I think that's far since you just paid for our flights," I was definitely going to stay in a hotel but I wasn't sure if she would. She nods her head, I feel revealed but she will probably want a room to herself but that's understandable.

It's already midnight by the time the five of us are fighting for our eyes to stay open. Emma's head is resting on my chest and I can see her eyelashes getting heavier each time she blinks. The movie keeps playing but I'm only focused on Emma's cute eyes, from up here they look so tiny and her eyelashes so long.

"Baby, we should go to bed, we need to get up early in the morning. And I still have to pack." I whisper in her ear. She bounces off the sofa waking up Dean. Dean turns around and looks like he has no idea where is he. It's normal because normally on Friday we are at Ashton's house drinking or smoking and today we are here at home. 

"What time is it Babydoll? And today your sleeping with me again!" He announces glaring over at me while he brushes his hair back with his fingers. She stands up and tightens her ponytail. She looks at me rolling her eyes begging for me to tell him something with her facial expression.

"It's midnight and tonight she's all mine, so back off. We are flying out in the morning to Miami!" I explain pushing myself up from the sofa. I know they still have that stupid bet but I seriously don't care.

"Miami?" He gets up and walks to Emma who's standing in front of the Mirror that's on the wall behind us. "Well Side Chick just remember that he has a girlfriend!" He says wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her to him while both facing the long mirror. 

"You're an idiot!" She yells pushing him away from her. I walk over to them and grab Emma once again by the hand. Sometimes Dean is a dick but you just get used to it. We walk up to my room and she closes the door behind us. I open my wardrobe and start piling up clothes onto my bed for our trip.

"Em can you reach under the bed and get me the suitcase? Do we have to go to yours tomorrow to get your luggage?" She gets up from the bed and shrugs her head. She lies down on her stomach trying to pull the tiny suitcase. It's adorable she is stretching her arm so much it looks like the joint will come out of her shoulder.   

After packing and chatting it's already quarter past one. We are both on the bed. I get up and open my wardrobe once again and throw her a shirt and a pair of joggings. I give her some privacy and head to the bathroom to wash up. Coming back to my room and seeing her lying on my bed wearing just my shirt makes triggers go off in my body. Why didn't she put on the joggings I gave her... I can feel all sort of things growing in my body and especially one. I grab a blanket from the top wardrobe that's on top of the TV in my room and lay it down on the floor. I walk over to grab my pillow and drop it on the floor. She sits up from the bed and I am trying not to look at her underwear but it's no use I do. I didn't want to make thing weird so I walk up to her and kiss her forehead.

"Good night Em." And with that, I lay on the carpet floor. She laughs and pulls the sheets off the bed on the side she's not on. She taps the big empty space and says,

"Don't be silly, you have slept with me before. Come up here." And I do exactly what she says, thanking her generosity!   

I dedicate this chapter to my dearest @Caz-Latina keep being amazing girl xx

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

What did you think of the chapter? xx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro