Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma 

I wake up in the middle of the night rolling in the big empty bed. I sit up and wipe my eyes realising I'm in a different room. The walls are a little grey and on my left a nice white desk. In Front of me a huge flat screen on the wall. And then I notice that the big thing missing is a person, Hunter. Why did he go at this time? I look at my phone that's on the night table next to the bed, the light blinding my eyes, the big number comes on the screen. It's three am. I lay back down making my head hit the soft pillow and falling back into a deep sleep. The alarm must have gone off but I only hear Hunter's faded voice telling me to get up. He's already dressed when he comes around and starts to pull off the covers and sheets off the bed making me groan.

"Get up! If not we will miss our flight," he announces. It's true we will and I am actually don't want to miss the flight. I love the feeling when my toes stand on the soft carpet and not only to cold metallic tilling that makes your toes cold.

We decided to drive my car to the airport and leave it there instead of Hunter's brand new car. Dragging our suitcase everywhere makes me go crazy, I really dislike not checking in my luggage so it goes straight onto the plane and having to have it with me at all time. It's already nine past ten and everyone is waiting anxiously to board the plane. Thankfully we got a direct flight so it's only four hours and a half. Boarding the plane is always the stressing time, everyone pushing to find their seats and fighting over the head lockers to keep their luggage safe and stored during the flight. 

"Row 9 seat A and B, have a nice trip and thank you for flying with us. Please enjoy!" The hostess tells us when Hunter gives her our boarding pass. We walk down between the seats and finally arrive at row nine. Hunter grabs my little black suitcase and stores it into the head lockers as I sit down next to the window. I always love looking out of the window when I'm on an aeroplane. Hunter takes the seat next to me and looks out of the window and whispers in my direction.

"Emily Kate Skys, I love you!" He says with a smile on his face. His hands are now placed on my lap and I can feel his heart racing, and by his face I know he means it. The thing about this boy is that everything he feels he has the urge to say it right away. That can be good and sometimes bad. It caught me so off guard that I'm totally speechless. I turn to look at him and the soft tiny smile gets bigger as I place my hands on top of his.

"You should know," His face gets brighter when I open my mouth, I guess he thought I wasn't going to respond. Then I continue saying, "If you come any closer, I'm not letting you go..." I respond staring deeply into his big brown eyes lost in my words. 

Hey!! I have finals this week in college so I had to make this chapter short but I made it intense. Hope you liked it :)

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro