Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma 

Seeing how the needle is sticking in Hunter's skin isn't very pleasant. I can't wait to see his face when he sees the original thing he got. He got it on his biceps and that means everyone is going to see it because it's noticeable. I've decided to get him a love heart but with a plane on the border of it. So the heart is not finished if not joyed by the plane. And inside of the heart is an 'E' for Emma. I hope he likes it. He doesn't look in pain and I'm just grateful that I'm not sitting in that chair. The man wipes a wet cloth on it and there it is. It will be there forever. Hunter gets up from the chair and walks over to the mirror. He looks at it for a few seconds and I say,

"I want to travel the world with you."His face glows up and then he turns around and faces me and smirks. What is that face for? No way! I know what he is thinking.

"It's your turn baby!" He says while the man wraps cling film around the tattoo. I sigh and the truth is that I have no way out of this one.

"SHIT!" I say giving him a black look. The man walks over again and changes the needle and there I am sitting on the same chair Hunter was in a few seconds ago. Hunter grabs the sketchbook and writes something down.

"Could you write this in a fancy font please?" he says walking up to me. Oh no, it's a word or a sentence, it better be sort.

"Where do you want it?" The man asks for a second time. I lift my shirt up and show him right under my bra. I lift up my bra a tiny bit revealing my skin so he can work better. He stands up again and alters the chair so it folds back. And there I am looking at the ceiling and the two boys looking at my bare skin. I grab Hunter's hand because I need to squeeze on something not like him. And then I feel it crossing the first layers of skin of my body. It is not a nice feeling but it will only be a few minutes. A moan slips out of my mouth. Hunter walks up so I can see him and he gives me a tiny smile of victory. Two minutes after the poking is finished, I get up slightly and try to figure out what it says but I can't read upside down yet. I walk to the mirror but I still can't figure out what it says.

"What the fuck does it say? It's not even in English genius!" I snap back at him bursting out at laughter. He walks over to me and looks at it.

"Je t'aime! That means I love you in French" I look at it once again and notice at the end of the E there is a long line and it finishes with a tiny 'H' for Hunter.

"That is so sweet but when have you known French?" He chuckles and the man comes again and wraps all my rib cage with cling film.

"My grandma is from Paris and I speak fluently French!" he adds, FUCK! How come and don't know anything about this boy. It frustrates me, but it might be my fault for not asking maybe.

"You two lovebirds got to wash your tattoo three times a week and but this cream on once a day during a week." He says handing us the cream. We follow him out, back to the entrance and he adds,

"That will be 60$ please." I take my purse out of my handbag and leave 30$ on the counter paying for Hunters. He does the same. We walk out holding hands and I can feel my skin irritated. The bra is knocking it and it's painful so I decide to stop in the middle of the street and take it off from under my shirt. The good thing is that it's a strapless bra so it's easier to take off. Hunter stops and holds my bag as I hand it to him. His eyes widen as I put my bra into my bag. He laughs slightly.

"Right what's the next dare?" It's my turn to tell him the dare. I am not really good at creative dears but I think I haven't done badly with the tattoo idea even though I had to get one too in the end.

"Pretend to be me for the next two minutes." I say sitting on the bench that's facing the sea. He chuckles and stands in front of me. He clears his throat and grabs my handbag from the bench and rests the bag on this shoulder.

"I'm Emily kate Skys but please call me Emma, I am in love with Jellybeans and of course with Hunter Lane the hottest guy in school. Meghan and I always bitch about all of you pricks. I love pretty little liars and Dean is a dick!" It's hilarious the way he tries to speak like me with his high pitch tone.

"FYI Meghan and I only bitch about you." I say laughing, I am surprised he knows I watch pretty little liars. He has been keeping a close eye on me because I only eat Jellybeans in break time or when I'm hungry at class.

"You ego is huge if you think you're the hottest guy at school!" I announce laughing uncontrollably, he rolls his eyes and just shakes his head.

"Your turn, Truth or dare?" He asks dropping my bag back on the bench and sitting next to me. I go for it and pick dare. His eyebrows raise up and that frightens me.

"Go for a swim!" He says pointing to the calm sea.

"No fucking way! HUNTER!" I yell at him, he stands up and grabs my hand, we start to walk to the rocks. We get on the rocks and walk at the end, it's dark but the street lights make it easier to see. I take my phone out of my pocket and put the torch on to make sure my foot doesn't slide down into a crack between the rocks. He sits down on some rocks. Just staring at me like I was supposed to get undressed or something. The good thing is that he didn't say I had to go in fully clothes so I take my top off and paths and stay in underwear. It's not cold but the water will be. I walk to the edge of the rocks and yell,

"You are an asshole!" And then I jump into the water. My body soon crashed into the ice cold water making goosebumps all over my legs. I swim back up to the surface and begin to swim looking at Hunter's fascinated face. 

Hunter got this one!

Emma got this one!

What did you think? :) ❤️

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro