Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunter - 3 weeks later! 

Today is the day Meghan and I have been waiting for! It's Emma's 18th birthday. We have organised her a surprise birthday party at my house. With a bunch of friends coming over and she hasn't suspected anything. The idea was for me and Emma to spend the evening together and then to take her to my house meanwhile Meghan and the boys decorate the house! 

Walking around town holding hands with the girl I love is amazing! But the one thing is that Emma doesn't really want people to find out yet, I totally respect that but every time I see her I feel like kissing her in front of everyone and showing the world that she's mine. We have already been going out for a month officially but it's like we are in kindergarten cause it's like a secret. We got to hide from people. The only people who know are Meghan and the boys I live with because I bring her home a lot so they eventually got the picture.

"Should we head home?" I say bringing my thoughts back to plan, it's already nine and we got to be here at half past so we gotta get home soon. She looks up at me with her eyes shining more than ever and adds,

"Sounds good to me!" Her hair is let down and I told her to get dressed up because she would kill me if I throw her a party and tell her to dress up. As much as she loves parties she loves to get ready for them too. She has left her hair into loose curls with her amazing blonde hair. Wearing a red strapless dress arriving just above her knees, matching with a pair of black high heels. I took her out for dinner because I wanted to be alone with my princess of her birthday. We start to make our way to the car.

"Thank you for today babe! I've had a great day and thanks for taking me to my favourite Chinese restaurant. The day couldn't have gone better." She says tilting her head to kiss me.

"It's the least I could do baby!" and then I kiss her back, I still haven't given her, her birthday present. It's in the car and I prefer to do it in private instead of everyone staring at us. 

We get to the car, I stretch over to the back seats and cover her eyes with one hand, and with the other hand, I grab the tiny bag trying not to break my back with the comfortable position I'm in. I place the Tiffany bag on her lap.

"Open your eyes!" I say removing my hand, she opens her eyes softly and they suddenly widen, "Happy birthday princess." I add, praying for her to like the gift.

"Is this a joke?" She says not taking her eyes of the turquoise bag, quickly opening the bag she reaches a small box. Grabs it and opens it slowly with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. From now on my only goal when I'm with her is never getting rid of her huge smile that's spread on her face. And there she sees it, a golden key necklace with a heart at the top with diamonds on it.

"This is the key to my heart..." I say as she throws herself at me hugging me so tight I can't let her go.

"Thank you thank you thank you, I love you so much!" She says as she turns around facing the car window and picking her hair up, I get the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck. I softly kiss her neck. 

Finally arriving at my house, all the lights are on and it's ten minutes past the time we agreed so they must already be waiting for us to arrive. I walk over to the door with Emma holding my hands and as I open the door I quickly let go of her hand. I forgot everyone was there and she would die if everyone would see us holding hands, lets just not hope that they ask her who bought the necklace. I let her walk in first.

"Surprise!" Everyone yells getting up from the hiding spot. She turns around to look at me and I give her a tiny smile and whisper,

"Surprise..." She walks over to Meghan and starts to greet everyone. Dean walks up to me and hands me a cold beer. As I watch her carefully smiling at everyone as they congratulate her I spot Hannah in the corner biting her nails. She always does that when she's nervous. I bet it's seeing Emma again makes her anxious. I think to myself directing my gaze to Emma again. Today is all about her, well every day is for me.

Talking to Dean about soccer playoffs makes time fly. People having fun drinking, music and a birthday girl. Meghan and Fiona come in with a huge chocolate cake covered by candles, the lights go off and everyone turns to the bright flames and start to sing on the top of their lungs, happy birthday to you... Emma leans down as she closes her eyes she blows out every single candle. As soon as the lights turn back on someone grabs my arm making me all of a sudden turnaround.

"We need to talk!" She says as I look at the nails bitten off. We haven't talked since our break up. We walk to the back of the room where Meghan, Fiona and Emma are cutting the cake whilst giggling.

"Talk to me," I say taking a sip of my beer! She looks petrified as if I were a total stranger to her. I put my hand on her shoulder and the next words leave blow me away in total shock. It's not possible.

"I'm seven weeks pregnant. I've already been to the hospital and I am going to get an abortion!" She says facing the floor. And when was she planning to tell me? Do I not get a say in this? What if I want to keep it?

"What about my say in this?" She looks up at me and narrows her eyebrows in pain. I look over and I see Emma looking at us, whilst everyone yells 'Speech'

"You weren't thinking of raising a baby with me after just breaking up? And I'm not ready to be a parent, so no!" She does have a point there. And where would Emma stand here? It's probably for the best anyway. But I'm annoyed at the fact I'm just finding out now. Emma interrupts us by standing up on a chair,

"Thank you all for being here for my 18th birthday but I would like to say, Congratulations to Hunter and Hannah that are having a baby!" Did I just hear correct? She gets down from the chair and walks off. Without even thinking about what I'm doing I just walk off while I shout.

"Emma, wait!" I can feel all eyes on Hannah and I but right now everything has just happened too fast!  I need to sort this out, I can't believe Emma did that to us!

Hope you enjoyed!! ❤️❤️

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro