Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunter

I follow her up the stairs until she enters my bedroom. Sitting on the bed, I slam the door behind her and face her,

"What the fuck was that for?" I yell at her, I can't understand why she did that. I got the point that she is pissed and hurt but that was not necessary.

"I heard you. And when she said she would get an abortion your face was sad. I know you and I could tell you were disappointed with her decision!" She is right, I was disappointed but Hannah was right, we can't have a baby now.

"I'm sorry, it's not like I cheated on you. It was seven weeks ago!" I announce sitting on the bed next to her. She moves over to the left side leaving a gap between us. There's a knock on the door, I look up to come across with Hannah's face popping behind the gap. She fully opens the door and steps in. 

Emma sits up straight as she fixes herself. Hannah looks confused. I don't blame her because the fact that Emma walked off angry, announced the whole thing and me calling her name after has everyone asking questions for sure!

"Is everything okay?" Hannah asks adjusting the door only a foot open. I face Emma as a fake smile spreads her face. She nods slightly continued by clearing her throat and saying,

"You are now going to be a family, I don't want to intrude." And with that she stands up and leaves us both paralyzed, I have the urge to call her again but Hannah is there. Did she not understand the part that Hannah wants an abortion! Hannah looks over her shoulder as she watches Emma disappear down the white long stairs.

"It looks like every time I'm with Emma now I make a scene of some kind. I don't feel welcome here anymore! I'm happy you and Emma get along but it feels like I'm the third wheel now. Well, I better go home." I don't really understand the thing of her being the third wheel because we are hardly ever the three of us together, but when we were dating Emma was always the third wheel. I guess it's just in her head like a lot of things are that she stores in there.

I get up and kiss her softly on her cheek and walk her down the stairs. Walking to the front door I can hear the music on in the living room as people chat. Lucky nobody sees us.

"When you go for the abortion, please call me and I'll come with you!" I say looking at her belly, there is a bump but it's tiny. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't told me.

"If we hadn't broken up, things would be different." And with that, she walks off into the driveway. She is right, maybe we would of become a family. But that's the past and I can't choose the person who I fall in love with. And unfortunately, I don't love her in that way anymore. I enter the living room again reaching a lot of people. I see Matthew and Dean sitting on the stools of the kitchen with a beer in their hands, I walk over to them and add,

"I could use one of those," I say as Dean passes me one from under the counter.

"What the fuck was Emma talking about? Is Hannah pregnant? I thought you two broke up," Dean asks in a hoarse voice. The only person that I talk to about these thing barely is Dean, I'm not the kind of person to open up with my feelings. For me, it's like a sign of weakness but sometimes you have to do it!

"Yeah, we broke up. And she is gonna get an abortion." I get interrupted by Emma yelling. The music suddenly goes off and there she is standing on a chair to get everyone's attention.

"Who's coming to a club? The party hasn't finished!" She yells taking her last sip of beer. Everyone begins to shout at the top of the lungs. I don't really fancy going to a club now. People start to make their way to their cars, either heading to the club or going home. I follow everyone out waiting for Emma until she leaves the house. Walking over with Meghan around her arm, they are the last to leave. I catch her eye and she quickly looks away. I grab her arm Meghan lets go and heads to her car waiting for Emma.

"Em, I am truly so sorry. The one I love is you, how many times do I have to tell you?" She turns around and there is the expression on her face I never wanted to see again. Tears start rolling down her cheeks.

"I just want to forget about this!" And with that, she walks away from me once again. 

Hope you liked it ❤️

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro