Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma

"I'm Emma!" I can feel his eyes glued on me as I'm sipping on my drink. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be having a drink with him, my friends came here for me to celebrate my birthday. I turn around and look over at the dance floor but I can't see anyone of them. I guess I have no choice but to stay for a while until I see them.

"What a lovely name! My name's Oscar, but everyone calls me O." I don't know anyone with the name Oscar and I like it. "What is a beautiful young lady like yourself doing here all alone?" He continues to say. I think he's a bit too old fashioned but I don't mind at all.

"I'm celebrating my birthday with some friends, I just came to get so drinks and then you broke my plan because here I am talking to you inside of being with them." I add after drinking the last sip of the strong Martini.

I add after drinking the last sip of the strong Martini. I grab the wooden stick that's pinned on the olives and eat them as delicately as I can. He orders two glasses of champagne and in no time they give us the drinks, I'm astonished as to how fast they serve him and everyone else yelling for the waitresses attention.

"Happy birthday Emma." He announces raising his glass up to knock mine. I smile and do the same by raising my glass and then taking a big sip.

"Thank you but let me pay for these ones!" I insist as I take a dollar bill out of my phone case. He giggles and then whispers in my ear,

"Don't worry darling, I'm the owner of this club. And by the looks of it I'll have to get higher security control because you're not 21 and here I am giving you alcohol." I did not see that coming, I don't tell him about William because he might get into trouble by letting me in so I just smile and laugh awkwardly. After chatting and laughing for over than twenty minutes and having my fourth glass on the house, someone puts their arm around my shoulder. I turn around alerted because I know it's not Oscar as he is standing in front of me.

"Sweetheart, I've been looking for you all night." He says in a cocky voice, staring over at Oscar with dark eyes. Of course, it had to be him, Dean.

I can feel my head heavier than usual and the music isn't helping it whatsoever. Oscar looks over at me raising his eyebrows. He really does look sexy as he crosses his arms resting on his chest as he waits for an explanation from me. I'm not sure what to say so I only say,

"I was nice meeting you O. See you soon." I wink over at him as Dean pulls me away from him as the smile on his face wipes off. He doesn't look very happy at the fact that I was having a drink with a male friend. The alcohol is now fully in my blood as the room begins to make circles, I crash into Dean. He grabs my arm once again and rolls his eyes to see the state I'm in.

"I'm taking you to ours!" I knew he was anyway so maybe just get it over with and get home to see Hunter.

Driving in silence sometimes can be the most awkward times or can be the best times and right now I'm grateful for the silence. Just hearing my thoughts and voices in my head at the moment is more than enough. I'm thinking of what to tell Hunter if he's still up. It's only gone half past three, so I'm not sure if he still awake. His friends might still be over from my surprise birthday party. We arrive at the driveway and there are only two cars there, Hunter's and Matt's. I grab my purse from the dashboard and swing the door open. I get out on my high heels start to rock as I walk on top of the pebbles. Dean locks the car and walks just behind me, I open the door as It's always unlocked, and this time is no different. I walk in and straight away take off the annoying high heels. Dean locks the door from inside and walks into the living room. The lights are on, I grab my high heels and hold them in one hand as I hold my purse in the other one. I walk in seeing Matt fast asleep on one couch and Hunter with his legs on the table watching Television. As soon as he sees me his eyes widen up, he is surprised to see me. And that's the look I never want to erase from his face, he lightens up by my presence.

He stands up and walks over to me, I point to the staircase with my high heels hanging from my fingers, he nods. We walk up not making any noise to not wake Mat up. We enter the room and the first thing I do is drop my shoes on the floor followed by my purse.

"I am sorry I was so childish earlier. It was not right for me to act in that way. I am here for you no matter what and it will always be that way. You are the one I love and the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life." I know it sounds so cheesy but I think he had to finally hear those words come out of my mouth.

"I love you!" He says as he comes closer and starts to kiss me like I've been wishing all day.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro