Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma

I wake up in morning spread across the bed like I was the queen of it. I realize that Hunter isn't by my side. I open my eyes once again facing the sun that's cracking through the blinds. I hear the water running in the bathtub when I decide to get out of the soft cosy bed. I hear Hunter fidgeting in the bathroom as he walks around making noises. I walk over to the wardrobe and grab a white shirt. I start to fasten the buttons when Hunter yells,

"Em, can you bring me a pair of my underwear." I start to laugh at the fact that he doesn't come out himself to get them.

"You do realize that I've seen you naked right?" I walk over to the tall drawers and open the first one, getting the black Calvin Klein ones. As I reach for them an ID drops on the floor. I bend down to grab it when suddenly I read the name of the ID. It is a photo of Hunter but with a different name, Taylor Lockwood. And the birth date says that now he would be twenty two. I leave it back in the drawer under the underwear thinking that it might be his fake ID to buy alcohol in shops. I head into the bathroom to come across with Hunter laying in the bathtub surrounded with bubbles and candles. I begin to giggle because he has never looked sexier than this moment. I unbutton my shirt as I say,

"What's all this about?" I sit on the edge and drop the shirt on the floor continued by the pair of underwear I bought for him like he asked. Putting one foot into the warm water makes all my body shift a bit. I can't stop looking at the astonishing face that he has as I tie my hair up in a bun to not wet it. I step in as I  slide down, covering all my naked body with the warm water.

"Today is your day, we are going to celebrate your birthday, just you and me." I'm glad everything that happened yesterday is now behind us and the fact he organized this is so sweet. I turn around to lean on his naked body as we are both facing the shower where all the candles are placed. I turn my head to look at him as I kiss him slowly and softly on his lips. 

"Thank you babe." I add as he starts to massage my bad with his big muscular hand covered in soap. His legs beside mine make me feel secured and held tight. He continues messaging me as he arrives at my lower back and starts to press into it with his fingers relieving my stress and making me forget about everything. 

"Em" he whispers into my ear from behind as he makes his way up to massage the back of my neck. 

"I want you to be my girlfriend like for real! I am in love with you and people will have to deal with it. Even Hannah." He continues saying as he kisses my neck and still presses his fingers into my soft skin. I have never had a boyfriend so it's all new for me, and the fact that Hunter is asking me out for real makes my heart beat faster and faster. I knew that he is in love with me but every time he says it it's like I'm learning to ride a bike for the first time all over again. I wouldn't mind at all showing everyone I'm with Hunter but I won't feel comfortable everyone judging me because Hannah's my best friend well she was and now I'm dating her ex-boyfriend. 

"I have to tell you something," I say turning around to face him as the water splashes out of the edge of the bathtub flooding the floor. I spread my legs one on each side of him and he places his hand on my knee and nods for me to continue.

" This is all new for me, I have never had a boyfriend before." I add looking straight into the bubbles, he chuckles and brings both of his hands aside my cheeks. I look up into his deep eyes as he says, 

"That's even better baby. I'm your first! Everyday I love you more and that's never happened to me." I know I shouldn't be thinking about this but I have only slept with him and he has slept with more than five girls, maybe I am not good enough for him. So I just kiss him on lips and nod with a smile.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro