Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma

The five boys continue to dance at mine and Hunter's song. They aren't actually bad dancers, Gary out of the blue does a black flip leaving all of the crowd yelling and shouting. 

They all turn one last time to face the wall as everyone claps and whistles. They all take the tops off as they all have a letter on the abs. Dean has the P, Gary has the R, Brad has the O and John has the M, leaving Hunter with. If yes KISS ME. When I finally realize what they are doing I automatic die inside. I cover my face with my hands. Hunter had all the school watching and having the football team join in all to ask me to homecoming. He is insane. I get up from my chair and walk up the Hunter as he says,

"I don't care about Prom I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He whispers in my ear when I give him a hug. And then the last thing I wanted to happen, everyone starts to yell, Kiss, kiss, kiss... I really don't want to kiss him in front of everyone. He pulls me closer and he kisses me and then they all clap and cheer. 

"Why did you ask me so early?" Normally prom proposals are in April, may not in February.

"Because I wanted everyone to see it and take an example of ours because they won't do it any better." I roll my eyes as I hug him for one last time. I don't really like being the centre of attention but the truth is that what he has done as actually made me feel special like he always does.  I was obvious that I wasn't going to say no to him but I'm glad he asked me because to me it was kinda obvious I would go with him because he's my boyfriend.

There I am talking to the boys thanking them so what they did when I see Hannah standing near the door watching us. She sees we looking and then just walks out of the gym.

"I'll be back in a minute." I say to them leaving them as they still have their tops of showing the letters on their naked abs. I walk over to the door and see her walking away fast.

"Hannah, wait!" I shout behind her as I jog up to her. She must have seen it all and knowing that she is probably still in love with him isn't easy and the fact that he's dating me. In the two months, she has known we haven't talked about it much because she didn't want to talk about it.

"We both messed up okay? You told my secret and I'm dating your ex boyfriend. Can you put that in the past? As I've forgiven you and it wasn't easy for me too, but I still love you and I don't feel like losing you over all of this. And I want to apologize for being with Hunter behind your back, it was childish. I wasn't ready to face the consequences." I say as she stops to talk to me in the middle of the corridor. 

"I was so drunk when that happened but the thing is that you are dating Hunter the boy I'm still in love with." She says with tears in her eyes. I understand her pain but now I'm the one in love with him and hearing the words that she still loves his shouldn't surprise me but it does. I know we have both done things wrong so we should just put it all in the past.

"I'm sorry Emma, but right now I can't be around you. I can't stand to see you in his arms as we were a few months ago. It's too painful." I can't believe that with everything going on she has the guts to tell me it's too painful for her. I'll tell you what painful is, everyone knowing your dad raped you at the age of 14 and of course, having to go through that experience was awful. I have never been the person to feel many emotions and make them visible to others but since that day I couldn't hide it anymore. I had to start going to a therapist to help me with my feelings. I totally understand Hannah but I think she is being selfish.

"You always do the same, it's like you love to play the victim. Yes, I'm dating Hunter and sooner or later you'll have to accept it." I never tell her what I really think because I always about her self esteem however now I'm tired of not telling her the way I think of her. I'm that kind of person that keeps things inside to not hurt the person because some things are better unsaid that to be said and affect their feelings in a harsh way.

"If that's what you think then so be it. I have all the right to not like the relationship as you are my best friend since forever and there are codes you can't break." There are times I don't believe this of codes because at the end of the day if you break a code and are happy, my anger would go because I would see you happy and that's what matters.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro