Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma

It was only two months away from prom and my mum wanted to take me out shopping to find a nice dress for the special event. I think the good thing about graduating from high school isn't prom but everyone makes it seem like a big deal. I can't believe it's already March. We decide to go into the huge shopping center in Santa Monica. We will definitely find a decent dress for prom. Meghan already has hers, it's black and around the border of the breast is covered in silver sparkly stones.

As we enter MagicDressworld I get a text on my phone. I take it out of my hang bad thinking it's from Hunter when I see Brad's name on the screen, << You're coming with me tonight for the Eagles game. I'll pick you up at your house at six.>> I totally forgot about the match. Brad and I have been spending some time lately and to Hunters concern, he doesn't really like it but has to put up with it. After Brad helped me with everything of Hunter we begin to talk around school. He's a really nice guy and I never got the chance to know him until now. I replied to his text and then texted Hunter.

<< I forgot that I am going with Brad tonight to match the Eagles. We can go for dinner tomorrow night. Love you >> My mum begins to wave a bright blue dress in front of me.

"Hell no. You want me to look like the smurfs mum?" She laughs and puts it back on the rack.

After three hours of going in and out of dress stores we finally find the dress. It's the perfect fit. It's a long pink silky dress. It's open on the shoulders with the straps at midway on my arms. It shows a bit of my cleavage. The top part of the dress is covered in white flower patches. The good thing is that it's on sale so we get it at a great price. We head back to the car arriving at home at half past five. I have half an hour to get ready before Brad comes to pick me up. My phone buzzes as I'm redoing my ponytail in the bathroom. I walk over to the bed and grab the phone thinking it's Brad telling me he his here, but to my surprise it's Hunter. << Ok. Have fun.>> I know that he isn't really impressed that I hang out with one of his mates but that hasn't stopped me from hanging out with Brad. I don't like boyfriends that control your friends and choose who you can hang out and can't. I told Hunter straight up when Brad asked me to go out with him after school one afternoon. The doorbell rings and I yell, "I'll get it." I head down the stairs with my Eagles cap that my brother left behind when he moved to Miami.

"Katniss. Go and change into this." He hands me the blue-greenish official shirt of the team.

"It's Ria's, it will probably fit you well. I'll for you in the car." I laugh at the thought of him borrowing the shirt of his little sister for me to were. He calls we Katniss because when everything went down with Hunter and he saw me yell at him he said I loved just like Katniss from the movie The hunger games. I find it adorable that he calls me that. 

The t-shirt fits nicely, it's a V shirt showing a peek of my cleavage. It's a bit tight on the sides but it looks good.

"I'll be back later mum." I shout closing the door behind me. I actually look really sporty, I'm wearing the cap of the team and the shirt paired with a pair of black leggings.

"Hey Brady. Do I look like a real ass fan now?" I laugh getting it to his brand new black shiny Jeep wrangler. It's really nice on the inside too as it's all covered in black leather. We drive to Los Angeles as they play there. It's not a very important match but it's still a match, Eagles Philadelphia against Los Angeles Chargers. The game begins at seven and we arrive at the stadium at quarter to Seven. The place is packed with people. We park in the back and go to buy some food. 

"Hey Brady. Do I look like a real ass fan now?" I laugh getting it to his brand new black shiny Jeep wrangler. It's really nice on the inside too as it's all covered in black leather. We drive to Los Angeles as they play there. It's not a very important match but it's still a match, Eagles Philadelphia against Los Angeles Chargers. The game begins at seven and we arrive at the stadium at quarter to Seven. The place is packed with people. We park in the back and go to buy some food for the game. I have never come to watch a game and Brad insisted as he is a member of the Philadelphia team. He goes to every match. It's crazy how people waste so much money to watch a ball get chased up and down the field. I guess everyone has hobbies. 

It's already ten at night when the game has come to an end of 24 points for Eagles and 19 points for LA. Three hours of a match seems more than enough.

"What did you think of it?"Brad says as we step out of the stadium. People are yelling, whistling, singing and of course, alcohol has been involved in these three hours. I am happy Eagles won because I didn't want Brad to be upset. I had just found out that he is like a crazy fan, so many people came up to greet him and he was yelling during the game. I could tell he really enjoyed himself.

"I had fun. Thanks for bringing me Brady." I didn't lie, I had fun. The fun part is when the team made a stupid mistake that everyone began to yell at them and no exception Brad was one of them. We get back into the car and drive back to Santa Monica.

He drops me off at my house as we both get out of the car. He walks me to the door like he normally does. I am happy to have him by my side because it's nice to have a guy friend sometimes. I give him a tight hug and add,

"See you on Monday." I walk up to the door and he yells,

"No doubt about that Katniss." And winks an eye at me as he gets back into his black expensive car.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro