3¦ Dare To Talk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My friends call me while I am attempting to go back to the hostel.

I approach their table. Everyone is giving me a goofy grin 😁. I look around at the occupants of the table, trying to fathom the cause of so much mirth.

"Look in front of you," one of them whispered conspiratorily in my ear.

I followed there gaze and there he was sitting all alone, having dinner and fiddling with his phone.

They all began clearing their throat all at once, way too conspicuously.

Shit!

I try my best to keep them from keeping quiet.

Ooooos and Aaaaas flow from all sides.

My heart lurches again. Well... I haven't seen him face to face for like one and a half months owing to holidays. I want to talk to him, but obviously they'll tease the hell out of me.

"Umm... I'll just go and talk to him."

"Oooo"

"OMG! You wouldn't dare"

"Hey-ho! You just can't! How can you be so casuaaaalllll!"

Screams, sighs, shouts, more laughter... I tuned them all out.

I moved past them and directly approached him. I flopped down on the chair as like always.

"Hi bro."

"Oh hi."

He smiles again. The gorgeous, heart stopping smile.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you,"

"Oh you are!"

But he put his phone down, looking at me. And he had that mischievous smile on his face. That's my friend.

Exactly the answer I expected. I giggled 😝. My gaze passed to my friend. They were looking at me with a mixed expression of surprise 😲 and horror 😱😰.

I ignored them and looked straight at him.

We talked a lot about stuff.

He is my friend and we have our own private jokes. That makes it unique, the relationship and I like it the way it is. I didn't go up to him on a dare. Little do they know that it's something we always do.

He BROKE my heart by not acknowledging my feelings for him, but MENDED it with bonds of friendship and ample fun! That's why I love him.

A/N I hope you like this honest opinion.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro