Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mason(continued):

"Lilian, bring Kelaya and Kaisley.  Mason, you follow me." Zath orders.

Holy shit. Those twins are deadly. Even I'm scared of them. As much as I love Kaisley, she's just merciless when it comes to torture. Even being the best fighter, I spare the victim and kill him after a few strokes. But she and her sister are just something else. And calling them for that girl, practically that girl will be begging for her death.

As we enter the room,the sleeping beauty is sleeping again.
Zathrian, himself splashes water on her. When she wakes up and looks it Zath, her eyes widen and shine in recognition, admiration and wait.....love?

Uhh..No I'm mistaken. She just met him now. Or not? Does she know him? Zath knows her? He didn't tell me.

"Zathrian." She says quietly.
Uh-oh.
Zath smirks at her. "Yes petal, it's Zathrian. Zathrian Knight."

Her eyes widen at horror.Oh,she's scared now?
"Did those people kidnap you as well? Oh my God!! " What the hell did she say? Is she sane? She looks calm,yet her eyes are panic striken. She looks at me with pleading eyes. And speaks with her calm voice.

"Mason, please let him go. I sure as hell don't know what clip you're talking about but I'll help you find it if it's that important. Please don't harm Zathrian. He doesn't know anything."
Ok it's official now. She's not mentally stable.

And with that Zathrian slaps her. Hard. Her cheeks were bruised from earlier because of me. Though he hit her in the other one. But he's a hard guy. Like it really hurts. Blood started to flow from the corner of her lip.

"You are an amazing actress. I must say. For a moment there I actually started believing you." Zath speaks out. He was fuming now.

She now looked at Zath, the same clam face but eyes speaking out thousands of emotion. Pain, shock, horror, disbelief and what not.

Zath took the chair across her and sat.

"Listen Tesoro (sweetheart) ,I am not here for you drama. Just tell me where the clip is and I'll let you go alive."

" Zathrian,what are you talking about and why are you even here?" She asks confused.

He gets up and takes pulls her hair roughly. This time I actually thought she would panic but that same calm face has started scaring me honestly.

Zath states,"Well princess, I am the leader of the Diavolo's. I'm sure you've heard the name. The leader of the devils. I spare no one and I mean no one. No mercy for anyone and I want the clip you have. Or else I'm just gonna have to send you to your parents. I wouldn't care you are a women." He's flaring at this point.
" But I don't even know what clip do I have." Again that calm voice. I doubt she's even normal. Anyone would cry out loud after my single hit let alone two,she didn't even blink. Also she endured the hit of Zath,that even strongest men whimpers. She Didn't drop a tear. How is her self control so good? Does she really not know about the clip?

Lilian enters with Kelaya and Kaisley.

"Continue till she spills. No mercy. Tear her apart if needed. But I want the clip. Whatever it takes." And Zath goes from the room leaving the smirking twins behind.

~End of Mason's part~

I was sleeping. Or so I believe, when I was awaken by a splash of water.
Again? Like seriously? Can't you just do it like normal people? Huff.

When I open my eyes, I am assured that I'm dead and in heaven. In front of me is standing the most perfect guy on earth. But as soon as I see who's behind him I know I'm not in heaven anymore.

I beg Mason to let him go. But when Zathrian hit me I felt my whole world tear apart. Gone was the most handsome man. Gone was the perfect guy. With just a hit. It was harder than Mason's one. It busted my lips. But the physical pain was nothing. I felt my heart ache. I wanted to know why he did that. He was the perfect guy to me. And after what he said, I couldn't even look at him. I felt terror spread through my blood and my veins.
He was a gang leader. My Zathrian is a gang leader. He is the leader of the devils.

Great. My life couldn't get any better. I am suffering here for a clip I didn't even know exists.

Lilian enters with two girls, who I'm guessing are twins. They are beautiful. Tf! Is it a beauty gang?

But my thoughts vaporize and my heart tears up when I hear what Zathrian said.

"Continue till she spills. No mercy. Tear her apart if needed. But I want the clip. Whatever it takes."  With that he leaves the room.

Well at least I got to see him before death. What an irony!

My focus shifts to one of the twin who was arguing with Mason. Or more like they were whisper yelling at each other. She was wearing a white T shirt with hairs loose. And the other one was wearing a black top. Both of them had blue eyes.

"Look who we have here."
"Mhmm, so princess will spill on your own or we have to use our tactics?"
Ok that was scary. As much as they're pretty, they're horribly scary.

"What'll you do?"
"Ooh, shut the bravery facade. It won't even take 3 minutes to make you beg for your death."

I shudder mentally.

" Exactly, so where is the clip?"
" I don't know."

Twin 1 goes towards the opposite wall and takes a....holy mother of Jesus. That's a freaking whip. Are they gonna beat me? I'm officially dead.

My train of thoughts stop when there's a sharp sting on my right arm. Oh shit blood. I look up only to find out that twin 2 ran o knife along my arm. Thank you so much, that's gonna fucking leave a scar. Oh well, only if I'm alive for one .
"Where is the fucking clip, you bitch?" Twin 1 asks.
"I don't know." I'm surprised to hear my voice calm.

She takes off my rope. Yes!!!! They finally realize I don't have the clip! Thank God.
Or not!

She roughly tied my hand to something on top, keeping me standing. Umm... What'll she do?

Whip. Whip. Whip

Three continuous whips on my back.
"Where is the clip?"
"I don't know." I let out a small whimper.

And twin 2 makes a contact of the knife with my skin again. This time she leaves a cut on my thigh, blood gushing through.

That's not it though. After 13 more whips and 6 more cuts I find darkness find me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro